It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Weren't Designed To Eat Meat, Here Is Proof

page: 61
<< 58  59  60   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

You do realize that Danger girl is no longer at ATS right?

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Here's a recent thread on the difference in gut bacteria between meat/nonmeat folks, and why that is crucial. This thread itself could be a life changer, even if you love meat (and I surely loved my meat when I ate it):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Meat is an acquired taste.
The Indian food preparation with herbs is delicious. Once you get hooked, you will never eat any meat.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

GargIndia

Meat is an acquired taste.
The Indian food preparation with herbs is delicious. Once you get hooked, you will never eat any meat.

You're preaching to the choir. I love Indian food, and it's lucky I don't go to a buffet more than once a week or so or else I'd look like a buffet.

If you have a couple of hours, please try my lentils and rice recipe linked in my signature, you may be very happy and dancing after eating it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Good recipes my friend.

And for others, eating vegetarian food is much more friendly to the environment.

Too many farm animals produce a lot of harmful air and water pollution.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I was vegetarian for 3 years but ingested eggs.
I was fine and felt slightly hungry most of the time.
Veggies are a good ting and cheaper than meat - so might want to consider meatless meals every once in a while.
When I did ingest meat after the 3 years my stomach cramped and I thought I might keal over - but now all is well and meat seems to keep the hunger pains down hours longer than veggies or nuts.

I like the chart but you did not include how many herbivores are biped, drive cars, read and type.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

Eggs are same as meat.

You were never a vegetarian then.

You will feel filled with vegetarian food IF your cooked food contains enough oil or butter. Please use one tablespoon oil for each person per meal.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I did not say I was vegan - since you seem to want to get technical - ok - i eliminated red meat.

I do think it is something to consider - the red meat market is full of steroids and cannibalism.
The whitestuff is utter nonsense and full of steroids as well as devoid - thru pasteurization - of any nourishment - but Moms across the land tell themselves they are giving their kids good stuff.

I, also, believe that the enzyme I needed to digest meat went into hibernation during this meatless period,
which is why I had so much cramping when I began eating meat again.

I now ingest yak and buffalo for red meat - this keeps us(my family) away from the approved steroids.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

No problem.

You may try meatless/eggless diet for a few days again.

1. Use enough oil/butter for cooking. The fats digest slowly, so you will not feel hungry soon. If you depend on a carb rich diet, you will eat too much as you will stay hungry.

2. Vege diet needs to include lentils in good quantity. Lentils and milk are sources of needed protein.

It is possible to stay healthy and kids can grow as well as meat on a pure vege diet. Vege diet can provide you all the protein and minerals if you eat a proper balanced diet.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

That's not quite true. You can get natural B12 from nutritional yeast.

top topics

<< 58  59  60   >>

join