It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Nephilms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Have You Seen Giant Men Well If You Haven't Watch This Clip :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My question would be,
If this is true then why the push for a new world order? There will be no one to controll.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nibiru2012

"The watchers be terrified." Book of Enoch.

I think if a doomsday scenario will occur the floor scrapings we have now in leadership will only save human specimens they consider desirable. I would'nt want to hide in the same hole with a bunch of elitists. People also need to avoid those fema camps. The video is a good one. I loved the music.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Another video posted by the same YouTube user, shows clips of a large creature; washed ashore bya tsunami. Convincing bit of video, except that it was a viral marketing campaign for the game "Shadow of The Colossus".

Know your source and know the quality of the information.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why do you CONTINUE to post alien and UFO theories in this forum?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Why are you mixing Christian belief with earths animals along with posting this is a alien and ufo thread?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Mixing Chistian beliefs ,earth animals and aliens.Is completely correct.Our religious systems are derived from ancient civiliazations,whom recored vistations and living among off worlders. For example the Sumarians have left a great deal of evidence to that fact.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

no, what you have is the misinterpretations and mistranslations from Zacharia Sitchin.

do some more non-biased research on that. a lot of peole claim that the sumerians had contact, but we don't have proof of it because nobody speaks their language and reads their writings. we can only make our best guess, and im afraid that Sitchin went into his research with a pre-determined outcome, and tried to make it fit.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sitchin may be out their, but the astronomical records of the Sumerians have been decoded and they are accurate.Numerous ancient texts all over the mediteranean refer to the Giants. The book of Enoch offers many details on the Giants and the watchers. Passages from the book of Enoch have been found in the dead sea scrolls. The giants are not only referred to in the bible but they are referred to in Greek myths. They seem to be emblematic of a fallen race or civilization. That race according to mediteranean traditions was destroyed by a cataclysm. Please do not allow bigotry against Bible thumpers to get in the way of a great untold story which has great relevance to us now.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
According to the books of Zacharia Sitchin, Nibaru is not do to come to Earth in another 1000 years. The last time was @600BC. I do like the video and its music, and I enjoy Mr Sitchin's books. They are a fun read and while I don't believe all of it, I see there is a lot to his theories. I tend to think we had an ancient civilization that is thousands of years older than is taught in academia.
I wish there were more pictures of the giants than the brief shot of the skull.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I personally think in mankinds history many advanced civilizations have come and gone. Conservatively mankind is at least 100,000 years old maybe even older. If a catyclism were to strike very few of our buildings would survive. There would be little evidence of our civilization for future generations to study.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't even know where to go with this response.The word Nephilm's are only found in the Christian bible.Not the Catholic,true we according to the book of revelation when the seals are broken,strange creatures do show.Giants are a fable some skeletons have been found to be big and others that are discovered are also debatable.Thats a whole other topic itself.But mixing a giant whale carcuss or squid washed on a shore with aliens and ufo's,it makes no sense.According to Christian belief some agree that aliens are descending angels.So this should go in a religion thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

The Book of Enoch is one of the Books the Romans chose to leave out of the bible it goes into great detail about the Giants. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church regard it as Scripture. They are not to be sneezed at; they have the Ark. Parts of the book of Enoch were found in the Dead Sea scrolls. The book of Enoch is also quoted in the new testament. You should compare I Peter 3:19,20 to Enoch 6-36. Goliath was certainly one of the Giants as were the Anak. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." King James bible 6:04. The middle east is full of legends and myths about the Nephilim. This is from my Catholic bible "At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later)".

[edit on 16-6-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is not a religious thread he posted in.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I was not the one who dragged the Catholic Bible into this discussion. As I wrote earlier there are many stories and legends which surround Giants in the middle east. The middle easterners are the descendants of the Sumerians. So the beliefs surrounding the Nephilim and the Giants do have relevance in this discussion.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nibiru2012

The video implies that Nibiru not only will result in cataclysms but earth will also be invaded by a more advanced race. The elites are building secured bunkers not just to protect themselves from poor ,desparate peasantry or foriegn invaders ,but they also are trying to protect themselves from something more sinister. Meanwhile many people will be herded into fema camps where they will be offered as a gift to the old ones who have returned. I think the old ones are already here and are preparing their attack and those they want to destroy will not be safe.

new topics

top topics

join