It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
A while ago probably about 2 years ago my friend and I were running early in the morning. It was probably around 6 am and we were running about 6 miles, usually in an hour. My friend said he saw a bright green object in the sky seeming to hover and then dart off. He talked to somebody else and they said that every year around the same time all the metal objects in his house are moved by some force, I think this was the same day also. I didn't notice it because I was about to die from running and couldn't wait to get home by the time I looked I didn't see anything. I was wondering if anybody has had a similar experience or if it is possible to see things due to fatigue from running? Also, If anybody has had an Alien or UFO encounter please post it on this thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
do you live out in the west, maybe in the four corners area, by chance?

a lot of these sightings happen out there for a reason. Not only is there area 51, but there are a horde of "private property" government sites out there, and in the middle of indian reservations, no less. If you live in New Mexico, for instance, this sort of encounter is commonplace as that hummmmmmmm noise you probably hear. forgive me for being overpresumptuous if I am wrong.

it is possible to hallucinate after running for a great period of time, but the visual effects are nothing near what you described.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
My whole life is like The X-Files....except not violent.
My website is MINDBOGGLER
members.tripod.com...
The Government men (handlers and bodyguards) in my life have been good guys.

new topics

join