It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inccident In Lake County

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
yeah what was on that jap video kinda sunk this "real" version

The alien looks at the camera, come on

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This Image Film (Camera) is Clearly a Falsitude , The Greys do not Wear Protective Gear and Clothing , They are Naked to Our Eyes (Ocular) but Their Culture has No Qualms against such Nudity

Bless you and Love to All ~

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember watching the remake a long time ago when I was little. I remember it freaking me out and I thought it was real but now that I've seen it again, it's totally fake.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I got em mixed up. My bad.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the original Mcphearson story was supposed to be true....there is a video that was shot in 1985 and instead of thanksgiving it happens during the little girls birthday party.....the family is actually more believable in the original but i have only found a small piece of it on you tube....i've been trying to find the full version but can't find it anywhere.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddy_s
the original Mcphearson story was supposed to be true....there is a video that was shot in 1985 and instead of thanksgiving it happens during the little girls birthday party.....the family is actually more believable in the original but i have only found a small piece of it on you tube....i've been trying to find the full version but can't find it anywhere.

Can you provide the link you just mentioned?

Thanks

<< 1   >>

join