It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could see the future.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coolism

It's called synchronicity. Look it up. Been happening to a lot of "waking up" people they say. It's a thing to relish and not be afraid of!

Enjoy it and smile knowing you aint alone my friend

Z

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Instead of opening up a new thread, I decided to post my experience. I'm 16 and have had these kind of dreams. They started around 13/14 but have diminished. I'd see something the day before and then the next day it'd come true.

As I said they haven't happened lately; I believe it has something to do with my faith.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Lithium

I'm glad that you didn't ignore this feeling and used it and you survived. I see this is another good reason for me to develop this " ability".

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by coolism

Certainly not crazy. The future is definitely knowable. Though it seems usually not by us. I relate to the flash image experience. It's hard to say why or even wtf? It is very reminiscent of my Aerosmith experience (That post). Even progressive advice like to take your experience to a shaman of one type or another, seems all you'll get is your experience limited to the possibilities allowed by one doctrine or another. I say just laugh at it's utterly ridiculous nature and feel glad that something out there greater than us has a sense of humor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join