It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is going to sound retarded but i want to know what i am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'll begin before I was born. My mother told me that she saw an angel of God that told her that I would hold a special significance in the world. I was 5 when I first saw any sign. I saw the figure of a woman..blonde and in a white dress. She said that she would be my friend forever and vanished. Later my aunt's boyfriend confirmed what I saw. I always had an unusual fear of alien life and i never feel like i am truely alone. Still do. Now I wake up with strange bruises and sometimes strange dreams. My 2 yr old daughter and I both had weird marks on us me on my vein in my ekbow her on her wrist. What the hell is causing this and how can i protect myself. I assure you i am not crazy. I am 24 yrs old and a believer in Jesus. I just want to know what is going on and how can i fight it. Oh and one other thing. If you place your hand between mine i can make it feel freezing cold. My mother in law saw this as power of the devil. What do you think? I have a high respect for all of you and would deeply appreciate what you think.

*updated like 6 minutes ago* gee seems weird that my internet gave out and my comp reset itself...and brought up my fav website automatically none the less....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
*Copied from the other thread*

That is an interesting story. I understand your concern about being called crazy since that is the easiest explanation. Honestly though, are you sure that you aren't crazy.

I know many people believe in guardian angels. Perhaps that is what you are experiencing. Did they elaborate any more about how you were supposed to be special? Do you experience any other odd things in your everyday life? Does your daughter see anything weird, or exibit any odd behaviour?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Elicia

Coming from someone who once figured out the trick to stop my mind from acknowledging the cold, i can provide you with nothing but an answer.

You are Human, it doesn't matter if God has touched your mind or if Aliens have modified your DNA, You were born on this Earth to a human family.

There is NOTHING, not a single damn thing on this earth, which can change that.

You can protect your daughter in the same way anyone else on this planet does when they protect something they love.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. You know what you saw and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
There are many things in this world that people can’t comprehend and therefore they label you as crazy.
I can’t say how you can protect yourself from this because i have never experienced such an event..
What I can do is give you some tips . Have you thought about meditation ? If you are meditating you can maybe ask this “entity” some questions. A lot of people hear voices when they meditate, maybe it will give you answers. As for your mother in law saying it’s a devil power. Most people are afraid of what they can’t understand and therefore see this unexplainable things as evil, keep that in mind.
I wish you good luck and safety with finding the truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
A thing i always wonder about is: why do we always have to fight the things we dont understan.

Well first of all its not easy for a common human to come up with a good argument on have to figure out youre problem. If this should be looked upon as a problem like you think. You dont say mutch.

But i think you should ask youre self som questions. By asking youre self questions and trying to solve them is a good start to reason.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Elicia

I believe it is your right to think whatever you want about you and your daughter.
I don't think it's okay for you to use the word retarded. It's demeaning and hurtful to people with special needs. I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, but because it causes so much pain I thought you should know. You sound like a nice thoughtful person who maybe didn't realize this.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Not once has a chicken ever taken offense or been harmed by me calling it a chicken. My intellect is much more developed than a chicken's. While maybe not as well adjusted, I believe I am smarter than a chicken. If for whatever reason I resemble, or may utter "cluck cluck", I think stating that I feel like a chicken (whether it's because of my skinny legs or because I occasionally say "cluck, cluck" is not a slight, nor an attack one those beings which I've noticed black americans eating more frequently that americans with lighter skin tones (though I suspect that the skin coding is actually a covariant with culture which is more likely the difference functioning as the causative agent in this case.)

OP - i too would very much like to know what I am. not to mention who, why, and a few others... we should consider having a baby. it may prove able to defy gravity (kinda like superman)

on that note, ok so superman could negate, even reverse gravity. got it. but how did he propel himself forward and backward?

-v

as i've continued to read, it occurred to me that a fulfilling answer to the 'what' question is that you are whatever you believe you are. Don't forget though that 'believe' is one heck of a loaded word.
some related musing: be lie ve. be liev e. be live e.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Elicia

I'm not being facetious here, by saying that sometimes people bruise easily and for no obvious reason from being deficient in vitamin C and the other antioxidant vitamins. People will say they eat lots of fruit, etc., but if you are not currently consuming aw, maybe, 2 grams of vitamin C in 2 or 3 divided doses per day...then, maybe, experimentally try it and see if you note an effect on your bruising. ( I am not a doctor, just an enthusiastic consumer of mass quantities of vitamins (obviously)).
If you are already highly vitaminized, well, so much for that theory.
Plus, a little warning...some people, like me, once you get all acclimated to being dosed up on vitamin C, then when you stop taking it, you get a stupid feeling, like with a hangover, you feel a certain lack of clear brain function.
Anyways...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I second the meditation. You can find your true self on an inward journey of discovery that will blow your mind.

You are so much more than what you know. Open up your energys and you'll see. You exist in billions of differernt dimensions,certain types of meditation can open them up. You can fly around different worlds outside of your body. Astral travel,it's real. It works. But you have to have faith in yourself,and you have to want it. This stuff is life changing. And like the poster up there said,you can meet your angels and talk to them. Some people claim to talk to God himself. Now a week ago i was agnostic. Right now,I ain't so sure. I can feel alot of love coming into me from somewhere.

and edit to say,don't feel bad about know knowing the true you. Not many people ever get to meet themselves until it's too late.

[edit on 15/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

[edit on 15/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't mean this to minimize your experience. I think we all have a special purpose -- one that is not always immediately apparent. I think beyond that, some people have talents and abilities that are natural to them, and I think the best of things for us as a species is when we can identify our particular talents and utilize them for the greatest good.

What do you enjoy? / What are you good at? / What gives you satisfaction?

It's a difficult thing sometimes, to identify what your purpose is. I wouldn't try to guess yours, but what I would guess is that you feel a need to do good things for other people. Perhaps you will gravitate towards healing, or education.

Appreciate your sharing some of yourself with us.

All best

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You are clearly some sort of new Cylon Model...

That explains your control over computers and the download of programming you and your mother received. She received the activation protocols - you are the Cylon.

Now that you have reached maturity, prepare to receive more Downloads from Cylonia - just like Col Tigh and The Chief and Boomer too!

OMG you are probably a self-destruct Model, and it sounds like your Granny knew this. OMG your screwed!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You are simply a member of the human race, just like the rest of us. No better and no worse. To feel your anything more than this, will only lead you to deception.

top topics

join