It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malik Obama Confirms Brother Barack Obama IS MUSLIM

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
reply to post by sos37

sos37....Your little diatribe of where does it stop...the slippery slope of tolerating or accomadating different cultures...pretty soon our country and culture will be overtaken by the tide of (african americans) (jews) (communists) (Irish at the last turn of the century) (germans before them in the 1800's) (chinese) ..and most recently (mexican americans) and now (muslims) ?

Our country is built on tolerance and pluralisim. We have always been the melting pot. No one culture dominates. America's strength is our diversity. Think metal alloy. That makes you and your ilk the weak point. Intolerance is a weakness. Diversity is a strength.

Your crap has been spoken over and over for a couple of hundred years by people hoping to play on fears and religious/racial intolerance to foster prejudice and ill will toward inocent people. I am really suprised by the people I see posting at ATS lately.

I do understand all of this, and normally I would agree with you. However as I said, we're seeing evidence that Muslims are being treated differently in this country - the story of what's going on in a Dallas public school is just one example. Why are they being accomodated when Christians born in this country aren't?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf37
He could cripple our economy, our military and many other aspects of our country. He could even launch us into a nuclear war just to achieve the end result of having our country struck by another as a retaliation.

are talking Bush or Obama? It all sounds so familiar.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf37
If he is truly Muslim and has been brought up in the beliefs of Muslim extremists, then it is completely possible that he has spent the last 20 odd years being purposely positioned to be exactly where he is in now.

I think you've been reading too many Richard Condon novels.

If you're looking for a Manchurian candidate, then maybe you ought to be equally as paranoid about the guy who spent five years in a North Vietnamese prison camp, during one of the most psychologically damaging wars the US has ever participated in.

And by electing him president, we would be handing over the entire US government and all of our military forces into the hands of someone who may very well be passing this information on to what are currently our enemies.

As opposed to having a CinC that has proven direct business ties to the Bin Laden family, a father who was the head of the CIA at the time when the Mujahadeen were being sold weapons to shoot at the Russians, a Secretary of Defence who personally met Saddam Hussein and was responsible for selling the Iraqi's the chemical precursors to gas the Kurds and a Secretary of State who is so far into big oil that the company she was involved with named a supertanker after her. All I've just stated is established fact, and these people are in office NOW.

On the other hand you're working off an "if"

Now whether you agree with the war in Iraq or not. And whether you are prejudiced or not, this does not seem to be the most intelligent decision for our country while we are at war with a Muslim nation.

I refer you to what I've just written

This could be the ultimate spy game shall we say. He could virtually cripple our country in a very sort time frame. He could cripple our economy, our military and many other aspects of our country. He could even launch us into a nuclear war just to achieve the end result of having our country struck by another as a retaliation.

Well. Here you get into jaw dropping fantasy. The President of the USA cannot launch a nuclear strike on a "whim". You obviously know nothing of the failsafe systems in place to prevent such a rogue event happening.

I'm astonished by the tone of your post. I read alot of stuff on these forums from Americans who are very bullish about their country and very proud - and yet here you are appearing to think that just because one man gets elected President a nation of 255million people - all of whom have the right to bear a firearm - is just going to roll over and let things happen to them. You think the military is just going to roll over like a puppy dog and do whatever its told, even if someone says "launch a nuke here because I said so". By inferring such you insult the integrity and character of every single person in your country.

I'm sorry, but I can't reconcile that with what I know of Americans as a people, and the American military.

This is an 'if' of course, but do we really want to take that chance. There could have been several other black candidates with less 'iffy' back grounds that probably had even more experience than Barack. Why him?

This man is living the American Dream, where anyone who is a natural citizen can become President of the United States of America.

The question should be "Why not him?" The fact that you present the arguments you have done leads me to think that in your eye, because of his race or his supposed, and completely unproven religious belief, that he is inferior in some way.

And that kind of thinking is a stain on everything modern day America is supposed to stand for.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

If you had told me, BEFORE Bush was elected, that we were facing war in the middle east, and here are his connections, then I would have voted and spoken out against that man.

Seeing as we are supposed to learn from our mistakes, your reasoning only reminds me that I need to make sure that Obama is NOT elected.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
thats the whole topic, is he really a natural american citizen? what if anything is he hiding about his family and his childhood?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

If you've ever read any of my other posts you'll know that I'm no Bush fan either. I don't think we've had a change in administration since Reagan, probably before that. Our government hasn't truly been chosen by the people in dcades. We have all our choices filtered down to two people, one on each side of a two party fence that shouldn't even exist and then they say choose. By then either choice is no longer a choice and both are already on board with what ever plans exist for America in the 'World Economy'. At this point they are tearing us down so that we fit into the 'Union' classification of the wolrd market. I think ours is going to be called the American Union.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

This man is living the American Dream, where anyone who is a natural citizen can become President of the United States of America.

The question should be "Why not him?" The fact that you present the arguments you have done leads me to think that in your eye, because of his race or his supposed, and completely unproven religious belief, that he is inferior in some way.

And that kind of thinking is a stain on everything modern day America is supposed to stand for.

to an Englishman who's calling it like it is.

I'm sufficiently confident in our system of checks and balances, to watch this man be elected President. I am very "hopeful" that his vision for America will take us in a new, and positive direction. I sit here as a registered Republican, rather proud of my country for nominating an African-American for the Democratic Party candidate for POTUS, and appearing to move further beyond our racist slant of the past.

However, on the extremely slim chance that he IS an operative plant of the Muslim Extremist Conspiracy Against America, then I promise you, I PROMISE you, the man will be crucified by the very voters who put him in office in the first place.

Long live the Republic.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Give me a break.

According to the state laws in Hawaii that were in effect at the time of Obama’s birth, a child must be born to “TWO” U.S. Citizen parents (this law was in effect from “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986,“ which means it applies to Barack’s birth.

But only Barack’s mom was a U.S. Citizen. Papa Obama was a citizen of Kenya.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

So it is ok for Americans to have a jewish or Christian president but it is a big disater to have a muslim one???!!!

How stupid and naive are you....first of all the news source is an Israeli one, and it means that it is a fabricated news. Second, so what if he is a muslim, do you -naive westerners- think it is a curse to be a muslim??!!

Do you think that Islam is evil??? what about the democratic principles that you claim that you follow...no racism...tolerance...etc.

Is it all fiction???or what...you are contradicting yourselves...if America is a democratic country it means that it is ok to elect a muslim president, if not that means ..... americans are liars and racists.

and please tell me something else...is it a condition to any candidate for prsidency in America, that he/she must go and lick jewish bu****s inorder to win the nomination, above all that to promis every jewish on this planet to defend Israel by sending hundreds of thousands of American citizens to fight proxy wars for Israel in the Middle east, and sending as grants billions of American taxpayeres money to the Jewish state every year.....why??? is it because a jewish man, more than 2000 years ago, after christs death, wrote the bible in a way that suits jews' dreams of dominating the world, and put a condition, inorder for the christ to come back, christians should establish a jewish state in Palestine and build a temple...I know that 90% of westerners are atheists , so why do you belives this 2000 years old jewish lie???!!!

westerners hypocrice always amazez me.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
According to the state laws in Hawaii that were in effect at the time of Obama’s birth, a child must be born to “TWO” U.S. Citizen parents (this law was in effect from “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986,“ which means it applies to Barack’s birth.

That's ONLY if he was born outside the country. If you're naturally born in the country, you're a natural-born citizen. Look it up again. You're missing something.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Hi. I'm living in Kenya right now, and have seen the progress of the last general elections, and I can tell us this ; all is not what it seems. Your news sources are biased. I think it pretty clear to all of us over here that the election results were indeed played around with.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Kenyan Anonymous, Your post is a bit cryptic... When you say "all is not what it seems", can you be more specific? Are you saying that Obama is not what he seems to be?

I know our news sources are biased, some to the left and some to the right, but I'm curious for you to expand on this. I watch global news when I watch TV.

When you say the election results were "played around with", do you mean that you think Clinton should have won the nomination? Is that the election you are talking about? And what do you think are the motives behind this election fraud?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This story about his brother is a fraud. The JP removed the article:
Obama's Half-Brother did NOT confirm he was Muslim: Fact Over Fiction

Just more half-truths.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I guess now you can see the reason for all the black op drills in Denver Colorado the last 2 or 3 days with the Black Helicopters flying around. Perhaps they aren't practicing for martial law so much as they are hoping to prevent it turning into a martial law situation.

We Are Change Colorado Chases Black Helicopters in Denver
www.infowars.com...

DNC August 2008
www.denverconvention2008.com...

PS:
You have to be careful with some of these allegations people and groups put out. Even the best intentioned people can be part of an orchestrated Psyop. Its like the movie Shane with Jack Palance where he throws the gun on the floor and hopes the kid picks it up. Well...thats what some of these psyops are designed to do..hope you will break and freak out so that they can clean your clock and discredit anything and everything the so called truthers worked for.

[edit on 6/20/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I hate to say "I told you so".... Nah, I don't.

Look, people, especially the ones who despise and fear Obama... If you read something and it sounds too "good" to be true, it probably is. If it seems you've run across the smoking gun; that perfect piece of damning evidence... It's probably a story someone made up to manipulate you. And congratulations, it worked.

I can't believe how gullible you people are being about some of this stuff. How many rumors have to be proven false before you start questioning the validity of the next one? Your agenda is outweighing your common sense. Your critical thinking is in the toilet when it comes to Obama. Interesting that that's the same thing you accuse the Obama supporters of. Perhaps you should look in the mirror.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

OK, let's say he was brought up as a Muslim as a child. What's the problem with that? Is there some law in the US that states that everyone wanting to be president HAS to be Catholic from childhood? Or some other religion?

Or are you inferring something with the whole Muslim thing?

1. The President of the U.S. serves as the ultimate representative for the public at large. If the President does not share the beliefs and values of the majority of his constituents, then yes, I'd say there is at least a little room for discomfort here.

2. More than the background, it's the sneaky way in which he repeatedly attempts to hide it and/or brush it under the carpet. Simply be open and honest about it.

3. While most educated people are well aware that Islam is not synonymous with terrorism, it doesn't change the public perception that it is. Having a name one letter off of America's Most Wanted, and having the middle name of a recent executed dictator, isn't exactly helping...

4. Simply put, there's no way that those in the heartlands are going to elect Obama. Is it for the right reasons? No, but it doesn't really matter. Perception is reality in politics.

5. His wishy-washiness makes Kerry look like Mr. Decisive... If I tried to vote "present" on an issue at my job, I'd be standing in the unemployment line.

I personally can't stand either choice, so I'm writing in a candidate I actually believe in. Will he win? No...but that's hardly the point. The Democratic party pretty much sealed it's fate with choosing Obama. The only way they'll win is on a joint Obama-Clinton ticket, and I don't yet see that happening. Otherwise, everyone say hello to (*shudder*) President McCain....(I can only hope he picks Crist as his V.P. choice, so there's at least one decent guy in there)....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
While most educated people are well aware that Islam is not synonymous with terrorism, it doesn't change the public perception that it is. Having a name one letter off of America's Most Wanted, and having the middle name of a recent executed dictator, isn't exactly helping...

So if he changes his name to John Smith by deed-poll, everything will be better?

Are the voting public of the USA really so fickle? Has it really come to that level of shallowness?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Are the voting public of the USA really so fickle? Has it really come to that level of shallowness?

It hasn't "come" to that. It's simply always "been" that. The American public has always been fickle and shallow. A person is smart. "People" are stupid. It is what it is. Your average American working Joe is not about to vote for a guy named "Barrack Hussein Obama" anymore than he'd vote for a guy named "Adolphus Hitler Hirohito".

Why do you think actors/actresses/singers change their names before going into the business (apart from others having the same name)?

Just like politics, in entertainment, image is everything.

However, even if his name were John Smith, there'd still be many reasons NOT to vote for him (or for McCain, for that matter), but this same, fickle American public is likewise duped into believing that they have NO choice but between these two candidates, when it's simply not true.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I pretty much agree with you, Gazrok.

Why shouldn't the religion and ethnic origin of a candidate be important to the American voter? It simply impacts their entire belief system, their religious faith and their view of America!

Political correctness will be ignored when voters step into the both!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
FAKE ARTICLE CITED Found this posted on another site...

"israelinsider" ....the article cited.

The picture and most of the story was lifted from an AP story that was
written over 3 years ago:
www.usatoday.com...

However, that AP story includes the following from Malik:

Their paternal grandfather, Onyango Hussein Obama, was one of the first
Muslim converts in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Malik said. However, not all of his
descendants are Muslim, MALIK. BARACK IS CHRISTIAN.

"israelinsider" lifted the AP material (without giving credit) slanted it to fit their needs (smear Barack) and provided a dead link as "proof.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by maybereal11]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join