It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malik Obama Confirms Brother Barack Obama IS MUSLIM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He showed in interest in discovering where his people came from when he became an adult. He visited and acted respectfully, while he took in the local culture.

If he discovered that they were cannibals while he was there, and if he were horrified by what he saw, but remained polite. Would that in your opinion make him a cannibal?

I have looked up the Kenya documentation for myself and found nothing but the worst kind of lying propaganda hate sites.

You should be ashamed if you choose to believe such drivel. It shows a lack of effort, or a lack of judgement.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't particularly like Obama for president, he's said a lot of things that I don't agrre with. Over all, he really makes me think of a black Jimmy Carter really, a idealist. That's not a bad thing, sure, but it's not what we need right now.

But as for wether or not he's Muslim? Sheesh, after all the burning he's gotten due to his preacher, heck, let him be Christian for all I care. First he reminded me off Jimmy Carter, now this whole bickering about religion is reminding me a good bit of JFK's campaign.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

SO WHAT
Why should it be an issue?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyrobbo

Well should be okay then if Hillary runs for Supreme Leader of Iran.
Nooo problem. Err wait. Is Hillary jewish or christian? Don't think so. That won't work. Queen Elizabeth... there we go.
Noooo problem.

Let's deal with reality, shall we? Reality is, these religious titles and their implications carry alot of weight. Heck, her gender ALONE would keep her from the position of Supreme Leader of Iran. She can't even get president of the USA. Soon as she started running for office, she was called the whore of babylon. Even if the USA doesn't turn out to be babylon, any woman that tries to run for the presidency will be the whore of babylon. Let's ignore the rest of the verses that explain what the whore of babylon is, cause that don't matter.... all that matters is that we don't have a female president. Same for all the other prejudices on the planet.

GIVE IT UP. Arguing this point is ridiculous. People are just prejudice, no matter where they are, who they are, or what their religion/lack of religion/race/gender is. This is just THE WAY IT IS.

there isn't a single person here who isn't prejudice about something. perhaps the definition has been too broadly defined of late, so we can villify those we disagree with. At any rate, ain't no angels on this rock based on the current application of prejudice.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

ONe simple answer that crossed my mind is that according to our government, all Muslims are terrorists, they attacked the USA, we went to war because of the act of Muslims, Muslims should be feared, Muslims blow up airplanes and towers, Muslims caused 9/11....should i go on!!

And if Obama is a Muslim, well, just how deep does this perverted lie go?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Obama dropped Rev. Wright, a Christian man who has been his mentor for many years, like a hot cake. This seemed to be the right choice to many people, but Christians know that they are to continually guide each other along their Christian walk. While Obama rightly did not condone the Reverend's behavior, he never publicly stated he prayed for and forgave his mentor; setting an example for all to see. This would have shown his true strength and dedication as a Christian man. While Obama shows strength as a political man, one could assume he lacks the courage and strength of a Christian man. As far as I know, Obama has yet to honor Jesus Christ publicly for all his blessings during this election in any way.

Having said that, what's to stop him from converting to Islam and going public about it once he becomes president of the U.S? If this happened, this could make people feel very nervous in light of all the terrorist activity caused by Muslim religious extremist which has been going on as of late, especially since 9-11. (This has nothing to do with any personal prejudice of mine, it is what something like this would represent in the minds of "others")

Also, as was already mentioned in this thread, once someone converts to Islam, there is apparently no turning back according to the The Hadith:

Muslim 623 The Prophet said: "It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim except in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for a life (if the person is Muslim), and the deserter of Islam."

Bukhari 9:89:271 A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism Mu'adh said: "I will not sit down unless you kill him as it is the verdict of Allah and His Apostle"

Bukhari 4:52:260 Ali burnt some people (Zanadiqa, atheists 9:84:57) although the Prophet had said, "Don?t punish anybody with Allah's punishment (Fire)" if a Muslim discards his religion, kill him"

So...if Obama were to convert to Islam during presidency or practiced Islam long ago, there would be no turning back regardless of being an 'American free to choose what ever religion one wishes', because of the highly visible position of presidency.

And...if Obama has secretly been practicing Islam all along but has publicy been showing he is a Christian to get the "vote", it could mean that he has ties to terrorists with schemes of seeking revenge for ethnic, cultural and religious reasons, starting an all out war unlike any other ever documented, with the American people who are not Islamist, at their mercy.

Maybe then, looking at Blackwater and what the Bush administration put into effect would start looking like a tall and frosty glass of ice water in the middle of a hot, barren desert.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Man, if this was really a story, McCain would be shouting this from the top of his lungs. And he wouldn't need any kind of slur campaign to do it.

But you know what...

He isn't.

So why are you?

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I don't particularly like Obama for president, he's said a lot of things that I don't agrre with. Over all, he really makes me think of a black Jimmy Carter really, a idealist. That's not a bad thing, sure, but it's not what we need right now.

But as for wether or not he's Muslim? Sheesh, after all the burning he's gotten due to his preacher, heck, let him be Christian for all I care. First he reminded me off Jimmy Carter, now this whole bickering about religion is reminding me a good bit of JFK's campaign.

Very good point about JFKs campaign!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Obama and his paternal 1st cousin Odinga, wanted to bring the whole of Kenya under Sharia law. Obama campaigned for Odinga in August of 2006,just before he filed with the US Federal Elections Commission for his presidential candidacy.
reply to post by LateApexer313

Why is everyone who is in the tank with Obama ignoring his involvement with his murderous Kenyan cousin Odinga?

Can't hide behind accusations of religious bigetry for campaigning for cousin Odinga?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So because he isn't an Evangelical Christian hes some TERRORIST COMMIE FAG ISLAMOFASCIST AL QUEDA? Gimme a break.

[snip]

Mod Edit: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/6/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a religious person. I don't know much about religion and frankly don't care. But at the same time, I see nothing wrong with religion and I'm not going to go and bash anyone who choices to believe in which ever God and which ideologies they so choose, because I feel it's really none of my business.

However, it's threads like these that make me wonder if religion does more harm than good. Instead of arguing the candidates on their political philosophies, we get threads about so and so worshiping this God or being of this religion and this other guy grew up as this, but now he says he's that, but is he really?

It amazes me how childish and petty people can be in the name of religion..

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
If you're Muslim and you change religion, it IS actually true that you are supposed to be killed under the rules of apostacy, as referenced by the following:

The hadiths of Bukhari and Muslim, however, states that "if they change religion (islam), kill them."

Source: www.answering-islam.org...

Before you correct him, how about reasearching it yourself, rather than posting something from a website you have full faith in?

The hadiths are completely different than the Quran. Not all Muslims will even bother following the entire hadith, because unlike the Quran, it's not a required source of reading. It was written many years after the Quran, and it is well known that some of the quotes are not even from Muhammad.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
If he lies about something as simple as his upbringing or his religion can he really be trusted with our Country?

Can you prove that he lied? If someone is willing to make him look like a liar to make the other party look good, what's that say about the other party?

Just because he wore his traditional Kenyan garb for a wedding, doesn't make him a Muslim.

To be Muslim, you can't say you aren't.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Obama Bama Bim Bam Obama! Bama!

Ok so does this source really have any credibility? Have we established that?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

How is Obama related to muslims again your own source said,

Mr. Odinga himself is an Anglican

They guy is just trying to do like most politians promise the earth until he gets elected.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Remember H. Ross Perot? Remember how big his ears were? Obama reminds me of H. Ross Perot, except for the fact he is a compulsive liar and a "user" of people. Remember, he threw away his reverend, his church, his grandmother, his Muslim heritage; all these people are disposable because he wants to get elected. I don't like him. He's trash. Big talker, no action. If this was high school I'd beat him up for being so slimy.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I have to agree. It is lame how he has "Help victims of the Midwest Floods" now, and then has some pictures of him shoveling once or twice.

He sure works hard to come across as a good guy, but he won't insult my intelligence with such lame attempts.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Not to mention all that jet fuel he is throwing into the atmosphere when he flew to the midwest from California where he was pandering to the victims of the wildfires? I bet this doesn't make the global warming carbon footprint people happy! You've got a great point. Its called a "photo op". I didn't see the footage, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even get out of his "politician" clothes.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

So,what happens if he's a Muslim ?
First,I don't think we have anyone,Repulican or a Democrat who's
qualified to be president to this great country of ours,didn't we learn anything from the past ? Republicans & Democrats are two sides
to one single coin and the only thing they have in common that they're
willing to do or say anything to get elected and both must compete
to win the heart & mind of the Jewish lobby. Did anybody think how
they'll pay back the bribes, OOOPs I mean contribution as they call it ?
If Mr. Obama became a president,he'll not be able to change anything
Other than his residence address & the question itself is very offensive
and I'll appreciate it if we all are treated the same way because if it is
offensive to Muslims it'll be offensive to Jews,Hindus & so forth...
No body should believe anything you see in the cooked news of the
Fixed (FOX) news channel & I'm asking every American to watch
the best video that I have ever seen...( SPIN )

video.google.com...
Thanks & enjoy.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Why you're surprised ! he's a politician just like all of them,they're
puppets & they'll say whatever their handlers tell them to say& how to
say it,when to raise or low your voice believe me when I say it's
a real life reality show and I wish if you watch ( SPIN ) U must see
How democracy works in the news networks.

video.google.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join