It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Will Kill Osama Before he Leaves Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I humbly submit to you that Bush will Kill Osama before he leaves office.
Why?
It will restore faith in the republican party and secure a seat in the White House for senator McCain.
It is all planned and calculated. Of course we all know Osama has been dead for some time now but the general population is clueless. It will be perfect timing. They will kill a man who is already dead and present all sorts of evidence that they "got the right man" and the country will be whipped into a patriotic fevor and justice will be restored, the planets will allign,Choirs will sing, the clouds will part, and the sheeple will be happy once again and sleep well once again knowing that an already dead man will no longer be able to.....sit in a cave while C.I.A. agents blow up our Cities!!!!Kill Osama

[edit on 15-6-2008 by cbass]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Do you really think that it would change anyones opinion of the republican party? I don't see this pulling any votes from the democrats. I am not saying it won't happen, I just don't think that it is a move to generate votes for McCain.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It is just a funny feeling. I am more than willing to start a thread about what an awful prophet I am after the elections but I will also repost this thread when I am proven right.
Once you start connecting the dots these Aholes are very predictable.
I am onto how the game works now. Mass manipulation is sooooo easy once you know the rules.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Bush won't be able to find his a&* with two hands before he leaves office.
However he does do an excellent job of beating out reasons to go to war from cia, nsa, and fbi.
We just blew away 'woops' 11 pakistani soldiers the other day. There happy level is not real high with us now. Just how do suppose we will be given carte blanche to search the pushtan mountains?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Why is GWB using British special forces to find Bin Laden, surely that would make the Americans think "If we couldn't find him after all that time, how come they found him?" Or maybe the Americans are finally admitting that the British are better than them

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think its more likely that Bush will attack Iran before the election, leaving the country in another meaningless war, one that will bring America to its knees financially.

Osama will have a really hard time trying to put the US on the right course after Bush has done his damage.

I dont think they will run the osama kill story, because since their credibility is so low, lots of people will look at the evidence this time around and some of them will find the flaws. They dont want that. They fooled the world with 9/11 but obviously got a bit scared when so many people noticed how the official story dont match up. Now they want us all to just not think about it anymore.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
hell bush isnt leavin office. hes gonna launch another fake terror attack, blame it on iran, got to war with iran, declare martial law, and stay in office for ever.

but even if he does leave office whats it matter? obamas just another coreperate whore empty suit just like hillary and john mccain. there is no choice this election. they might assisnate him just to scare people into submission though.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

wow, i don't like bush, but i don't believe he would do that! jesus, what a terrible thought.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I've been wrong before, but Bush would not kill Obama. Obama will not be allowed to do all the things he would like to do. Outsiders will find a way to pull his strings just like they did with Bush. This is a terrible time to be President.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Era, I think the thread referred to the 6 plus footer 'Osama'. I know, it's easy to misinterpret.
sp

[edit on 6/15/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

You are right! That is what I get for I skimming headlines. Bush will also not be killing Osama.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

No, Bush & Co dont operate this way. An attack with thousands dead is more their style.

:shk: Wait, are you saying Bush could be a murderer?????

Mon dieu!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If I was a president of this country. Could I morally or specifically adopt policies to send a 100k Iraqis to there death?

No I could not.

It takes kahunes far greater than mine to do that. And madness.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hehe...

I thought the title said, "Bush will kill OBama"... im glad i read everyones responses first...

Anouncing that Osama is dead would be a good PR move. Most people already belive he is dead. The last video of him pretty much confirmed this for anyone who can think straight about it.

and jpm, i got a question for you, just adding to your hypothetical question. If you were president of this country during WWII, acording to your line of thought, you WOULD NOT have dropped the bombs on Japan? Correct. But rather you would sacifice an untold number of American lifes in the assult on the japaniese mainland?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
As for the above posts, Maybe Bush will ' kill' Osama before he leaves office, But more likely I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Iran has launched an attack somewhere or another terrorist group linked to Osama attack the US costing many lives, just so he can postpone the elections to stay in office just a little while longer whilst getting people into places so they can all line their own pockets with war profits.
After all the last Iraq war was just a farce and an arms show to say look at our really destructive weapons, maybe you countries that are our allies would like to buy them, (then later we can attack you like we did with the Taliban vs the Russians) then we can rape your country of its oil to use in our big cars.
There's no point going to war with someone like Zimbabwe as they don't have anything we as the US can use, and besides the US doesn't agree with human rights , or anything else in that matter that happens outside the US.
Now I'm not trying to disrespect the majority of Americans but unfortunatley the few rule the many , and the 'sheeple' that live in the states are quite complacent and don't see the bigger picture. all they see is their little white picket fences at the end of their garden and nothing beyond that.
Now getting back to the main topic, Osama is dead and already pictured ready for the media to release to the public. Just as Bush is leaving the office another terror attack, so he will stay until the crisis is over. Obama will not win as the 'sheeple' wil be blinded by Bush's spin for McCain. If Obama does win then maybe spend a year or 2 in office before he's 'bumped' off by some rascist faction if he gets that far.
The US is headed for a huge change I just hope the world is ready for it.
Maybe you should all see the movie 'V for Vendetta' something like that may well be on the cards.
I also think that the world as a whole needs a good spanking either by 'alien' invasion. viral attack or space calamity to bring not only the US but the whole world some humility.

new topics

top topics

join