It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Catch a Predator ©

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Before i go any further, lets define predator, as a word without emotional attachment

pred·a·tor Spelled Pronunciation[pred-uh-ter, -tawr]
–noun
1. Zoology. any organism that exists by preying upon other organisms.

Preying upon. Hmm. So by pure definition, all politicians are predators. They prey on you for your vote. Just like the angler fish who suckers in baby fish with its glowing ball for a lure, politicans suck in people for their votes by cheating them and stealing from them every second they get.

ATS Line: To catch a predator:

John Mccain has been called a maverick, an independent, a moderate who will work with both parties to get things done for the best interest of americans everywhere.

Sounds like something Superman would say. Looks all shiney, sounds lovely and oh so awe inspiring. But what it doesnt do is point out McCains definition of an American. To assess this - one must evaluate John McCain as a politician.

Lets see here:

1.) Voted against MLK holiday in 1983 (Apr 2008)

2.) Ten Commandments would bring virtue to our schools. (Jan 2000)

3.) Confederate flag is a symbol of heritage. (Jan 2000)

4.) he said -- My most basic conservative principle liberty comes from God. (Feb 2008)

5.) Change rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007)

6.) Said Bailing out Bear Stearns necessary to protect economy. (Apr 2008)

7.) Immediately after he said Key is to not to bail out homeowners who speculated. (Apr 2008)

So - based on his very own political background, it seems McCains definition of an American is anyone who is not

- Black (voted against MLK day)
- Muslim (said 10 commandments should be in public schools)
- Hindu (see above)
- Buddist (see above)
- Jehova's Witness (see above)
- Atheist (said liberty comes from God, and see above)
- Agnostic (see atheist)
- Poor (said we should not help people who are loosing their homes)
- Home Grown American (said immigrants not born in the USA should be allowed to run for President)

its only natural to deduce this, based on his policies listed above. They all condone white christian beliefs. Being Christian is great, i am, myself, a Christian. But the ideal of this country is not to say "the ten commandments would bring virtue to our schools"

It would bring Christian virtue
What about Muslims, Atheists, etc etc etc?

So - He's clearly biased against anyone who doesnt believe in the same God and have the same skin color, with the same padded bank account.

Hypocrisies:

A man can only be trusted as much as his word is true.

In 2000, McCain accused Texas businessmen Sam and Charles Wyly of being corrupt, spending “dirty money” to help finance Bush’s presidential campaign. McCain not only filed a complaint against the Wylys for allegedly violating campaign finance law, he also lashed out at them publicly. In April 2006, McCain reached out to the Wylys for support.

McCain says Another 100 years in Iraq would be fine with him.

But then says BRING MY PEOPLE HOME

He's so "brave" in his convictions. Refuses to give up, and even apologize for the use of racial slurs

But, after he realizes the public wont spoon with his "patriotic bigotry" he Apologizes

Supports Government Censorship

And despite ALL of this, he's still the ultimate bridge builder....or so he claims.

Now, please allow me to be the first to point out, there is not a single "slanderous" comment here that isnt backed up with Mr. McCains own words and/or actions.

This isnt about his birth certificate.
This isnt about his Church
This isnt about his Pastor or grandmother or wife
This isnt about his skin color or relatives
This isnt about his ties with peaceful members of the Muslim religion
This isnt about him wearing a muslim outfit

This is about McCains actions and McCains words.
This is about why you should reconsider your vote, if you're thinking of voting for McCain.

McCain is a predator. he wants your meat (vote) and he'll stop at nothing to get it, even if it means his flip flopping puts Crocs Co.© out of business.

I came to my conclusion based on facts. I evaluted each candidate and his history, and ultimately decided i disliked McCain the most.
You have to choose the lesser of two evils here.

How do you catch a predator?
Do you sling mud in his direction in hopes he'll get fed up and leave
Do you set around all night long making up new "your mom" jokes?

or do you disect what makes the predator tick, and attack him from within?

you be the judge and make your own decisions.

I've made mine, and im still surprised it took me so long to finally come to this realization

Barack Hussein Obama

For President of the United States of America
Because any other choice is just begging for Four more years of the same ol crap. EDIT: Want proof? McCains policy on Iran

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I with OBAMA - though I doubt he'll be much better, except at least he wont have a stroke.

After all that I can't believe you forgot to mention how McCain wants to handle IRAN.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

DOH!!!
I knew i forgot something, dangit

its late

thanks for the tip

edit added to end of OP

join