It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-Like Being Born From A Cow In Thailand

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

"They" would be the people seeking to advance scientific research, no matter the cost.

I'd call them mad scientists, but that would be doing them a service, i'm more inclined to call them "Insane".

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

I agree with you. Along the same lines but for another thread Baraka is a good movie as well.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Regardless, at the very least i've got the name of the guy in charge thanks to shar.

I'm going to email him and ask a few questions...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Quazga

Dude slow down. All I was saying is that Powaqqatsi is a good movie as well. I was actually agreeing with you.

Alright man, I edited my post, but left the relevant info to the site

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Some more information on these 'birth defects' would be greatly appreciated, there's only a few actual reports to do with the thailand case on the internet as far as i can tell.

I'm feeling very unsure of myself here.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I know aliens have been here for some time now but don't tell me they are now being influenced by our decadent culture.

Please don't tell me they are now into beastiality.

I guess they've been away from home too long.
Somewhere in the universe, a planet keeps crying "bring our troops home"

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is scary to know that there might be human-animals one day. What they gonna do and what is the purpose? Some kind of BioRobots maybe?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I imagine cows would be a good way to go about manufacturing clone donors, if you want the opinion of a man driven insane by nightmarish visions.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Just to add some spice to the mix, ancient religions, such as the Greeks for example, had their "Gods" take the form of a cow and quite often breed with humans, mostly producing either Monsters (Minotaur) or Hero's (Hercules)..

Something to think about, especially if you're inclined to believe the Ancient Gods were in fact Aliens....

As for the human-animal hybrids, it's not quite as monstrous as people here are making out.

Scientists want to create hybrid embryos by merging human cells with animal eggs in a bid to extract stem cells. The embryos would then be destroyed within 14 days.

The cells form the basic building blocks of the body and have the potential to become any tissue, making them essential for research.

At the moment, scientists have to rely on human eggs left over from fertility treatment, but they are in short supply and are not always good quality.

BBC

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Oh come on Stu, you know as well as i do that people are always willing to try and do something before they start telling others about it.

After all, who in their right mind would try and clone stem cells by making a cow/human hybrid unless they knew it was going to work?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

They do know it's going to work, all the recent law change does is actually permit it and give a legal framework to it. It has already been done previously in the UK and abroad.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I guess we'll be able to find out more if that fellow decides to email me back then, won't we?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This was covered here about 6 months ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
At least if we start getting cattle like beings that can walk upright, we will be able to fit more of them in a paddock.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Looks to me like some lonely old farmer has been having his way with the cow

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
As stupid as this sounds,
As soon as I saw it I thought of it to be grey cow hybrid

The skull on it doesn't look anything like a cow.
Much too large and 'rounded' at the back.

Birth defected? I don't generally think so.

The body doesn't have the usual 'four legged' stature.
It has a more upright standing appearing.
Sure, might just be because it's lying down but the arms are quite small compared to the legs.

The colouring of it i'm depicting it to be a medium to dark grey.
The powder doesn't cover every inch of the subjects body.

And over examining the photo, I still do believe this was a hybrid experimentation.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi.
Here in Thailand this story was publicised last year. The up country locals are very superstitious and often see such things as warnings from an angry buddha. Since the country has been in constant political turmoil before and since for as long as anyone can remember they are probably correct. I will check the location. Could be in one of the polluted areas. There is a constant battle here between poor farmers and multinational companies that get away with murder and crimes against nature on a large scale.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

Thanks for the assistance serpentine, it's nice to know there's boots on the ground.

Unfortunately, that fellow i emailed doesn't seem to want to respond - perhaps because it's a sunday - maybe i should take advantage of the fact that i emailed him as a premise for showing up in person in a few days time...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I believe the r+d of GM food may be well underway here (in Thailand).
When I first saw these pics last year I thought of experiments and the whole alien / cow scenario.

Big business food tech here possibly has more freedoms than in other countries. Thailand is already selling products genetically modified and unmarked....I thin. Gotta check up on that.

Backing for such things (I believe from people I have met who may know) probably from countries with more stringent standards.

The reality seems more likely to be a malformed calf (for what ever reasons). I remember years ago in India I saw heaps of photos and real specimens of malformed calf and they were hideous. A couple of heads etc common and also deified by locals. Ironic really when a new born of any species is abnormal but considered special.

I'd imagine a check on calf abnormalities on google may put this case to rest.I'm not doing it because I'm too busy researching MUCH WEIRDER STUFF!

This particular example, deified by the villagers, is most probably just that. Don't forget that the average farm or factory farm is very unlikely to promote images of a product if it may cause discomfort as it such an image would in the west.

Perhaps this little calf was born amongst a rural family and escaped the quality control bin. I always to look into this case last year and now I've forgot the name of the village. Forgive me if it is this post.

On a darker note, is there not a reference in some ancient text to the birth of a hooved beast such as this symbolising the coming apocalypse??? I'm sure hooves on human creatures or critters are ominous....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maybe it is an alien baby.

I may never eat Thai food again.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Alxandro]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join