It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Mabus? = Monarch- African- Black- United-States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Many people are suggesting that Barack Obama is the Mabus that Nostradamus spoke of in one of his more well known quatrains. I saw another post use his name to spell out Mabus like Barack HUSsein ObAM, but since old nosty liked to play word games and such in his quatrains, I submit it could be the following:

MABUS = Monarch-African-Black-United-States!!! What do you think?

mod edit: title to add spaces

[edit on 15-6-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I think you need to go down to your library and find the oldest book they have on record.

mods; apologies for the one line post.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
A-T your last post is way too far over my head, can you extrapolate a bit please?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm just suggesting you might like to be surprised.

If you want my thinkings on the MABUS possibility, i don't have any, sorry.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Men Avow By Underhanded Science
Modest Assumptions Behind Unwise Speculation
Mousy Answers Because Uncertainty Surges
Mull Around Breaks Upon Snacks
Months Away Bale Umbra Stalks
Maybe Another Bogus Umbrella Story?

Any of these are a more likely candidate than a stooge politician. Nice try though

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
That has to be the least thought out rebuttal I have personally ever seen on ATS. What do your mindless rhymes have to do with a centuries old prophetic quatrain composed by a genius who was known to specifically use hidden anagrams in his verses to avoid being burned as a heretic by the likes of your ilk. Oh but nice try yourself though.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Any Nosty scholars out there who might agree/disagree with my point please post. You have to admit it does seem a very plausible anagram for the leader in the last days as the quatrain mentions.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All I'm saying is, if you're going to go so far as to make what's clearly a name into an acronym to disguise a very specific individual big in the news right now, you might as well consider that it might also be an acronym describing groups of people and social afflictions: pseudo-scientists, conspiracy nuts, timid conviction, wasted time, '08 election, false prophecy.

Any acronym, really, if you think about it. MABUS is a set of letters that has many many possibilities, and I'll bet if you listed them all out, we could find a way to make them apply to the world today.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Joe I'm sure is Nostradamus was alive today he would agree with me that your quite the SMART FELLER

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Really, that is just nonsense!
You are using English words to get you there, Nostradamus didn't use English.

Time to go outside!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Joe I'm sure is Nostradamus was alive today he would agree with me that your quite the SMART FELLER

Aren't we all fa uh, smart fellers?

Seriously though, MABUS may well be an anagram (for mongo), but the one postulated here is quite a stretch IMO. The original quatrains are in French, right? So wouldn’t it have to work in French?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

top topics

join