It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projecting energy outside the body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Qigong doctor relaxes animals and puts them to sleep
www.youtube.com...

Projecting energy into another person can allegedly do alot
www.youtube.com...

Paul Dong claims to have "empty force" to move people without touching
www.youtube.com...

inducing strange movements
www.youtube.com...

Article about how to acheive the so-called empty force ability
www.universal-tao.com...

more standing meditation postures here-
www.guangpingyang.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Interesting. I project my energy naturally, but I've not worked with it enough. It comes about in the form of heat. I first discovered the effect when an ex girlfriend would tell me I was burning her with my hand. It would leave a red mark like a hot water scold. My (current) girlfriend has noticed the same thing, and as well, I can apparently suck energy out of the air and create a cold shell around me. As far as I can tell it seems to be normal for most Empaths. I should start working with it... clear out my chakras and see if I can ignite a piece of paper

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Interesting. I project my energy naturally, but I've not worked with it enough. It comes about in the form of heat. I first discovered the effect when an ex girlfriend would tell me I was burning her with my hand. It would leave a red mark like a hot water scold. My (current) girlfriend has noticed the same thing, and as well, I can apparently suck energy out of the air and create a cold shell around me. As far as I can tell it seems to be normal for most Empaths. I should start working with it... clear out my chakras and see if I can ignite a piece of paper

Hey, if you manage to do that, could you film it and put it on here

new topics

join