My Arrival was Forewarned In Bible code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
why oh why??

....is it me or is there an influx of 'odd' threads from new members just joined in june?.....

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I really have to wonder about anyone who feels the need to post their IQ score. I have always thought if you were smart enough people would figure it out without some sort of ego inflated posting of your IQ.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

I believe posting your IQ score is akin to telling fish stories.

When a fisherman tells you he caught a 7 pound bass you can be sure it was only 3 pounds.

It seems to be the same with IQ. Generally you can subtract 75 to 100 points from the said score.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

When a fisherman tells you he caught a 7 pound bass you can be sure it was only 3 pounds.

It seems to be the same with IQ. Generally you can subtract 75 to 100 points from the said score.

I know of one other set of numbers that, when announced, should be cut in half. Same concept I think

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Once i saw the word Unicorn i had to show you all this ...
I ran across it the other day and thought to myself maybe its a sign of something to come? Im sorry about the link, its a yahoo.news. link

Italian Unicorn
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wasn't it already proven that all of the same matrices* and even better , tighter "clusters", could be found in the book Moby Dick?

I would think that given a certain amount of letters, and breaking them up into grids it is inevitable that certain words will stand out. Some of them are so corny too, like they are really reaching to pull these things together. Half sentences, half thoughts, barely relateing to eachother, ect, ect. It can be done with ANY book thats large enough.

Mathimatically speaking. I don't believe in "the bible code". However I do believe, again, giveen enough letters, one can come up with all sorts of seemingly strange combinations.

It's like looking at clouds in the sky.

Do I have to say something about pcp now, in order to sound witty?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Okay, so now that the warm introduction is over, what is your point in this thread? predictions? facts? understanding? Answers? I mean, if your arrival was Forewarned in the "Bible Code" Then i would think you have alot of things to say. But then again, wasn't the King James Bible a rewrite that apprently everyone came up with the "same story." Now i feel like that whole idea is complete bullsh*t. So can your please start going on with what your point in being here is and exclude the illusive "Bible Code" fables.

give me some facts

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

And I'm Ogmios. I'll see you soon.
If you are who you say you are. Or if I AM who I say I am.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
God owns all the numbers and he assigns a number to his realms. Satans spiritual realms number is 6. Earth's physical realm number is 7. Arcturus physical realms number 12. These are the only ones that I am aware of now. I will have more given to me if I request them. It's kind of cool having things at my request given to me by the Creator. You should try it sometime.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Folks, I know Introductions are a bit looser in the topic department, as we and the new member are just getting to know each other. Still, this isn't really the place for an indepth conversation.

Perhaps our new member needs to start a thread, in the appropriate forum, and let things be discussed with a topic. Or one of you established members could refer him to an existing thread where he could discuss these things.

Thank You.

NGC2736

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
why oh why??

....is it me or is there an influx of 'odd' threads from new members just joined in june?.....

gas is 1.50 a litre
food is getting scace
One post said i'm not designed to eat meat so i let that cow have its freedom
and all it said as it wondered off was "MOOOO"
I'm too slow to catch squirrels in the park
The NWO and A group of Aliens told me not to wonder around too much because i keep screwing up their plans

what else is there to do ?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Folks, I know Introductions are a bit looser in the topic department, as we and the new member are just getting to know each other. Still, this isn't really the place for an indepth conversation.

Perhaps our new member needs to start a thread, in the appropriate forum, and let things be discussed with a topic. Or one of you established members could refer him to an existing thread where he could discuss these things.

Thank You.

NGC2736

can you suggest a topic or better place in ATS, BTS?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

yes one

Will you blindly support my petition ?

I Want to make the world a better place to have bar-b-que's in
with out having hordes of starving people watch.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

MY Shoe size Is Ten
I guitar
i build my own computers
i fix my own TV
i like tennis
i like laying down in bed staring at the ceiling and talking
i detest the shift key
and sometimes i giggle like a ninny
why whaT is your IQ 177 and your pissed about 1 point because of your highly hystronic personality

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

appropriate forum????

thats after we all figure out what we are even talking about...he he

If theres no Penguin 101 forum..............theres no justice...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You are not getting the point!

This is a serious board with serious topics, like -
Politicians morphing into reptiles.
Anal probing by little Grey Men.
Discussing unidentifiable little lights in YouTube Video's.
Talking with Time Travelers who frequently favor us with brief visits.
a-a-and (did not think I could do a stutter, did ya?)....

Come to think of it; never mind. Welcome to ATS.

Isn't it true that you can tell the size of a mans IQ by the size of his nose or the length of his fingers? Or was that something else?

I've wasted enough time on a newbie with no points to speak of and such a low opinion of Unicorns. Hmmmmmmm, that Red Eye guy has a fetish for Unicorns.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by GArnold

the first time I'm Took An IQ Test i got half way and stopped went to my teacher and discussed my belief that the question that had made me stop didn't belong in an IQ test.... after that conversation I sat down randomly filled in the rest of The test and went outside and kicked a soccer ball around.. waiting for the rest of the smart kids to show up ... that was grade 6.... and a decade or so later I believe that question was removed from an IQ test. and in grade 7g i got to hang around with all my not as smart as me friends
and spent some of my time studying with them

[edit on 17-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
this is a really good introduction thread..... i must say..
no topics and all topics at once....I good brand of chaos .
besides i`ve almost pi55ed myself reading through it...

thanx...
considering all the doom and gloom around here..................

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

I'm Pretty shure if the Salvadore Dali LLamma was on ATS He'd be in here too.
He's Another who enjoys Fostering JOY !

.......And fostering joy in oneself and others is a REWARD

Oh I fergeted tonights Sound track is provided By The Foo Fighters and Puddle of Mudd

[edit on 16-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Welcome to my Introduction Post

No PCP remarks aren't Mandatory

When i crunch the numbers It Sayed " A great Lizard,Utopian Penguin
also Know As Unicorn, Rise You gracious Creation of God, In which I am greatly please and Glorify As No Other Protector of the herd. Smite those who wish to trample my Beautiful garden ..

oh and waddle over to ATS and join up and post some stuff k

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join