page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
OK A little more about m m m me

Situational awareness is the aim

The Cessation of suffering is the goal

and fostering Joy in oneself and others is the reward.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Vague...
Am I foretold in the bible code too?

Allow me to greet your introduction and in turn introduce myself to you.

Here we are.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I'm sorry, I know this is a little off topic... but

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I'm sorry, I know this is a little off topic... but

At least he didn't take my 12 points away from me

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

welcome Penguin

your sense of humor is refreshing...

I`m confused...
is it Prince William?
Bill Gates...? ... he he

you want to see some religious babbling humor.. look at this

"Hello,
Recently I’ve been introduced to an operating system known as Linux.

Lured by its low cost, I replaced Windows 98 on my computer with Linux. Unfortunately the more I use it the more I fear that this “Linux” may be an insidious way for the Dark One to again a stronger foothold here on Earth. I know this may be a shocking claim, but I have evidence to back it up!

To begin with, Linux is based off of an older, obsolete OS called “BSD Unix”. The
child-indoctrinatingly-cute cartoon mascot of this OS is a devil holding a pitchfork. This OS —
and its Linux offspring — extensively use what are unsettingly called “daemons” (which is how Pagans write “demon” — they are notoriously poor spellers: magick, vampyre, etc.) which is a program that hides in the background, doing things without the user’s notice. If you are using a computer running Linux then you probably have these “demons” on your computer, hardly something a good Christian would want! Furthermore in order to start or stop these “demons” a user must execute a command called “finger”. By “fingering” a
“demon” one excercises an unholy power, much the same way that the Lord of Flies controls his black minions.

Linux contains another Satanic holdover from the “BSD Unix” OS mentioned above; to open up certain locked files one has to run a program much like the DOS prompt in Microsoft Windows and type in a secret code: “chmod 666″. What other horrors lurk in this thing?

Consider some of these other Linux commands: “sleep”, “mount”, “unzip”, “strip” and “touch”.

All highly suggestive in a sexual nature. I know that our Lord cannot approve of these, and I urge them to be renamed to something appropriate to the Christian community.

Interestingly “CONTROL-G” (the sixth key from the left of the keyboard) does an abort. To write files a “VI” editor is included. All these are to ensnare the unsuspecting christian who could get tempted by typing “VIVIVI” all day long.

Fourth, Linux uses a flavor of DOS known as Bash. Bash is an acronym for “Bourne Again Shell”. On the surface this would appear to be supportive of the Lord. However, remember that even Satan can quote the bible for his own purposes! While I believe Linux may be born-again, its obvious by the misspelling of “born” that its not born-again in an Christian church. Will the lies ever cease?

Additionally, one of the main long-haired hippies involved with the GNU Free Software Foundation supports communism, contraception and abortion. He has consistently supported 60’s counter-cultural “values”, and his web site even advocates government support of contraception. He also wears fake halos, and has quips about his made-up church that relates to his free software. I find such blasphemy to be extremely unsettling.

One must also remember that the creator of Linux, a college student named Linux Torvaldis, comes from Finland. I’m sure all the followers of Christ are aware of the heritical nature of the Finnish: from necrophilia to human sacrifice, Finnish culture is awash in sin. I find little reason to believe anything good and holy could arise from this evil land.

Finally, let us remember that there is an alternative to using the Satan-powered Linux. I think history has shown us that Microsoft is quite holy. I’m told that its founder, William Gates is a strong supporter of our Lord and I encourage my fellow Christians to buy only his products to help keep the Devil at bay.

I wish I had more time to expound upon my findings. Unfortunately a family of Jews has moved in across the street and I must go speak to them of Jesus Christ before they are condemned to eternal hellfire.

Please investigate this as you see fit and I’m sure you’ll reach the same conclusions that I have.
taken from
www.fathersfate.com.mx...

my little quote for today....
"No man can bind the unicorn into service".
edit..sorry missed a word

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Now children this is a prime example of why not to use PCP.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

That is the 2nd PCP reference in this thread. I must be missing something.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Mr. Antichrist!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

That is the 2nd PCP reference in this thread. I must be missing something.

it was in response the the cbass post that got squashed after i responded

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
OK A little more about m m m me

Situational awareness is the aim

The Cessation of suffering is the goal

and fostering Joy in oneself and others is the reward.

Are you just telling us this to lure us into a false sense of security to gain following....Mabus? By promising us situational awareness, cessation of suffering and fostering joy in our lives?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My dog spoke with me tonight. We had a long discussion about strangelets, God particles, and dark matter. At the end, he said I would be ascended. Just like foretold in the bible.
Phew. Glad I wasn't left out.
By the way, the stuttering text was novel, not something I've seen before.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

And to think, all my dog does is lay around, fart, and snore. He and I need to have a serious talk.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hey is there anyway to find out the record of days an introduction post remained as A live topic.........?

I kinda got my Eye on the BIG jar of Alien shaped jellybeans at the ATS store.

......shoulda called myself the autisic penguin and sayed hiiii hime hnew

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thier is no mention at all, of the unicorn in the bible..
And yes, the false messiah, is the anti christ.... and???? Most know this.
Are you reffering to doing a Mtarix of the hebrew bible? To my knowledge, thats the only bible, that was found to have hidden truthful years and messages, regarding jfk, saddam heussain, NASA and the lsot shuttles, the end of the world(the matrix also reveals 2012) but yuo have to know and understnad hebrew, in order to matrix it.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hmmm dark matter think there's enuff to cause the universe to be dragged kicking and screaming back to core ?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Don't sweat it Penguin. Bruno said all will be well.
And he is the best squirrel chaser I've ever seen.
No worries.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

now thats a good one

Crazy people are such good entertainment

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm so happy you are here...

Could you please get on with the destruction of the world.

I can't wait any longer. Just do it and be on your way.

And I don't care how, fires, floods, bombs, deseases, who cares?

And,

Thank you.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join