It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible UFO Prophecy...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevoL
first off my point was i dont understand why someone would not believe in the subject of the post

What subject are you referring to exactly? Aliens? Or aliens being demons and angels?

I find your 'logic' very confusing... You say you don't understand why someone would not believe and yet you admit that:

im sure noone knows for sure how exactly everything is.

If no one knows exactly - there's only theories and opinions, then how can you not understand that some people aren't going to believe in them?

You can't say that there's only theories and opinions and act surprised that some people don't believe. You can't have it both ways.

i never once tried to pass it off as solid truth.

Yeah you didn't, since you didn't even post on thread regarding the subject. You only posted a reply to my post and disbelief of the angels and demons theory.

I think you should go back and read my post again and see whose posts I was addressing.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well my friend i find this treath kind of a like preaching....and inf act you are doing that. this doesnt mean that greys or aliens could be demons, thats your own point of view, but you should not obligate or influence anybody on their belief here on the forum because you have the "truth" nobody not even you have the truth my friend..andpreaching doing so will only damage your credibility. Its better to say this is what i belive..what do you think?..instead of the "i know the truth!" because you dont.

You have not bring any info about this truth... you only are functioning like an intrepeter of the bible ( i am catholic and i believe in jesus ) but one thing is interpreting the bible on what you believe another one is actually doing a research fair an square without any inclining the balance before you do the research and posting your info actuall data not some mumbo jumbo.

Sorry but this treath should be on the religius forum.

BY the way if you have the absolute truth why would you say to billiosns who think Mohamed is the truth or Budha???...in your way of thinking you are gooing to say that they are false teachers...(i bet on it you think that)...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Your right, they're my views, because its my thread. Its titled "Bible UFO Prophecy" and thats what it is about. I'm not trying to convince you, you can believe whatever you want.

As far as the NWO thing goes, good call. The NWO very well could be fulfilling a prophecy that they invented. I never thought of it like that.

Anyway, I was just pointing out how conveniently the three fit together: Bible prophecy, the NWO, and Aliens. Once you connect the dots it makes complete sense.

<< 1   >>

join