It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars' Past NEW Theory!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
the following site in VERY good and has lots of information. the link i am offering to you is a NEW theory of mars' past. it says that mars was once covered in water! very kool and very informative...

www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
anybody agree with this theory???

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's intriguing, to say the least...

Personally, I don't think it's been 3 billion years since water flowed on Mars... On the contrary, I'd put it more like it the millions, and the low millions at that..

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
anyone else have any thoughts???

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
All I have to say is that I agree with Gazrok. Water probably floed not to long ago. Also, If I'm not mistaken, there are harsh winds on Mars. If these Waterways were formed Billions of years ago, wouldn't they have been eroded by now?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
good thinking darkhelmet...

i personally like this new theory and i hope we find sum kool things on mars...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I know alot people discredit Hoakland his site, but their theories are always intriguing and very feasable.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
myself i wouldnt rule anything in our out regarding mars past at this point. i just dont think we have enough information currently to really know one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well, from the pictures I've seen on his site there's no doubt that if they are real it appears as though there was an ancient civilization on mars of a species similiar to us as the photos look very similiar to what we see everyday in an aircraft.

In particular I'm refering to the IR photos taken a couple years ago that shows what appears to be an ancient cityscape buried under the sand.

Most of the other stuff at that site is open to interpretation such as the so called face on mars. The only problem I have with the IR photos is whether or not the party involved in processing them doctored them.

I've download quite a few of the latest Spirit &
Opportunity images and I don't see anything that leads me to believe anything ever lived there, but then I haven't had the time to scour them closely enough to make a good judgement on the subject.

top topics

join