posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:23 AM
Aw, does anyone ever wake up from a dream? This thread is ridiculous, and full of conspiracy-buffers. Now, stop cheering the guy, and think about the
thing a bit.
- The idea about banning 0 from the system is totally ridiculous, not to mention all the n0. Anyone cares what 0 means, it means "nothing",
"invalid"... the attributes that are very important in life. Imagine when you put 0 away, what'll happen? You'll never have a 0 in your accounting
sheet. You'll never have "nothing".
- The numeral system that you created, (not really you, though, many mathematicians have made from the 1 to 60-based numeral system and more), does
not have any credit at all. Ever wondered why we use the decimal numeral system at all? Because it can create the decimal number, or the 3.1415.... pi
you're using. Imagine you're writing pi in your system, it won't be like 3.1415 at all, in fact, it's not possible to make a decimal number
by your system at all, if you can, by all means, show it to me. A new numeral system, if really needed, won't be like the 9 or 12- baseds, because
those ones are already invented, and already thrown into waste basket.
- The new numeral system can make 10/3 valid? (This is for the guy who thought he invented the 12-based numeral system) Of course, you're making 10
becomes 12 now, so it'll probably be 4, won't it. Now I ask you, what's 7/3 now, any idea? Or can you make a decimal number at all? No, because
2.33333 now isn't 2.3333 any more, because 10 is now 12, and you need to fill out 12 units before going to the next digit, not 10 units. I'll leave
the pain for you. It's not as easy as just substituting the number, it's far more complex to amateurs. Same as with the 9-based guy. I don't think
I need to explain it to you if you're a real mathematician.
- Wonder why we're fooled easily like this. It's easy to see. First, you're shoved into your face the incredible crop circle (the crop circle is in
fact incredible, but it's not him who found the meaning behind it), you're too amazed and your brain is switched on to every crazy ideas that are
behind it. Then he shoved into your face the DNA thing (which you can make by 3-based, 5-based, 7-based,.... or every odd number-based numeral system,
if you think about it, so, what's unique about the 9-based??) You're too amazed now, and you don't understand a thing, (because there's no valid
proof or explanation at all), and you expect him o be a genius, and you're a dummy. Then you revere him like God (this is what happened in the past
when people are not educated).
- The proof that this numeral system will help us to solve pi. Where? Show me where it is. It isn't solving pi. It's basing on pi to do something
crazy. How shameful. And someone told him to give it to the university. I wouldn't be surprised if he's spat at. He's probably an amateur who's
messing around with maths.
- No consequence, no result, no benefit at all. To create a new numeral system, one has also to give the reason why? Why do we use this numeral
system, is it for a mathematical purpose? Be honest with yourself, you're only seeing what he created, (which can be created by everyone, you're
only needed to be a bit of a visual guy), but he never told you what's it for, what consequence will it bring, what benefit it can give for you. Or
is there benefit at all? Or just more trouble. Oh please, this is what happens when you give stuff to an amateur, esp a conspiracy-buffing amateur.
- Next, please explain to me what's pi got anything to do with the question of life? Or do you know? Be honest with yourself, buffers.
- Now if you still wanted to go on with your numeral system, then first do the real work, translating all the number, from pi to e, every decimal
number. Give algorithm for the new way of division, multiplication, logarithm, indice, surds, calculus ... The more basic the thing is, the bigger the
work when you change it. It's not merely a matter of substitution, far bigger.