2008 Barbury Castle crop circle: pi solved?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Strange... for the 2/3 ratio to work in my system, that would mean it's both base 9.9 and base 11.1 at the same time? 9 goes into 3, 11 goes into 2. A dual base math system? It makes sense in a strange way. I wonder how deep this goes...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There is a guy out there call "The Fetch" who says that English is based on a 1-9 system, with the "ten" or "0" being skipped. He shows how English is a hyper-dimensional representation of Pi, even down to the design of the letters.

There is way too much stuff to place here, but other sites have commented on the relationship of the Barbury Crop Circles to Pi and also referenced the Illuminatus Observor back to the Barbury crop circle.

It is heavy reading and there are over 50 articles on the Occult use of Pi. If you like information you can't get anywhere else, this site is definitely on the leading edge of revealing how things are put together and work.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This has gotta be it.

9 goes into 3, 11 goes into 2 because now it takes the place of 10. Yet 11 and 9 are part of the same system. They both go into 1. Only together do they contain the pi ratio of 2/3.

Don't try to figure this out on a calculator, it won't work. Just look at these numbers:
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8
9 11

A dual nature system part of a single greater whole.

Base 9/11 math. Coincidence or providence? This is strange new territory.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
just as a 'fyi', there was another crop circle at barbury castle years ago which looked like this -

perhaps you could see if there is a connection mathematically between the two as the ratcheting effect appears in both

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I would look at the base 12 thing myself. We have changed these systems throughout history, and some of this stuff has been forgotten. This probably ties into the Masonic sacred geometry, if in fact you think that the number system may be "flawed". Many things throughout our past are based on the number 12. Twelve months, twelve inches, a dozen, plus numerous biblical references based on the number 12. That was my first thought when I looked at the thread, however the helix thing makes no logical sense to me as to how you "spaced" the numbers to appear as a helix. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Very interesting posting...

Just yesterday i met up with two friends, and, being rather philosophical, we had a long discussion on life, the universe, and everything, so to speak.

One of the prevailing topics of discussion was the nature of life, and existence. our one friend, by religion a Daoist, brought forth the views that life is on a spiral (!) path that periodically REVERSES direction in order to maintain equilibrium.

Reading this topic now, i've had the thought that perhaps Godismath's ideas on the crop circle are very true. With reference to the numerical Helix structure, perhaps PI is the answer. if it provides the helical structure, it could prove my friend's beleif that life in itself is on a spiral path the reverses (maybe this could indicate a change over to 7.969518456 instead of 3.141592654?), and being the structure of DNA, and the galaxy having a spiral form...?

VERY thought provoking. thanks Godismath. starred and flagged.

Also, regarding the "0" question, looking at the helix image, perhaps the 0 could be a reference to the joining of the structure, where the numbers progress to the next "base set", as in 28, 29, (30, the conjunction), 31, 32, etc?

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Havoc40k]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Nowhere in math should zero exist with the exception of a singularity event (reversal). The fractal pattern you're searching for is an infinite set from 1-9. This loop forms a tube torus in various sizes. To expand on it further...

The tube torus is a 3 dimensional black/white hole, and is the basis for all nature.

The rest (including how vector based geometry develops within torque) can be found inside my blog:

Universal Theory: System of Truth

It'll take a while to get through the material, but it's well worth it!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BroonStone

We're talking about the symbols and their values that are used in the concept of 10. 1 and 0.

Yes we have "10" fingers and "10" toes.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This will probably confuse more people than it helps. I'm not a numbers person, but I immediately grasp the concept of the double helix that was created. I'm more of a visualization person, myself. The chain is never broken by 0 (being that 0 is a non-number, but is also assigned to actual numbers that denote a new values of 10). I've repeated the pattern one time.

ODD || EVEN

So I added the two numbers up... figured maybe 3.14 is just an infinite curve, so it's needs it's "other half" to connect the full circle.
If we assume that the circle has a dual nature (like everything else in the universe), then it would have to connect back to itself. You can't have complete pi, without both parts. So look at the diagram I made, count the dark areas, then the light areas. Now add these two numbers together (+pi and -pi).
A dual nature in numbers seems to appear when the 0s are gone.

I'm not sure this will help ANYONE else understand. But, it's the way that I "got" the double helix representation.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thinks seems to exit in nature and even human also,indeed Life itself are mystery of mankind.
1 123456789 123 =6
22 2345678 456 =(15)=6
333 34567 789 =(24)=6
4444 456 666=Universe. 0=Gate.
55555 5 5=Human.
What Illusion and Dream we live.
:Alien.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That shape is one on the most common designs in crop circles. I have found a few people in this forum who believe these designs are blueprints to some form of zero point energy machine. I dont know much more than what i have heard from them but I have a GREAT link to pass on about that....They have been cataloging these crop circles since the early 80's and its amazing how certain patterns are ALWAYS used in these circles. We need to start looking at them like symbols. There are several in each circle.

I personally believe about 70% of crop circles are real. They are way to big and way to detailed to do in a 10-12hr period in the middle of the night/earlymorning. Heres the links of the videos i saw that made be think hard about crop circles and there possible meaning. They are appearing more frequently

video.google.com.au...

video.google.com.au...

www.cropcircleship.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What's strange about this is that 3.141592654 + 7.969518456 = 11.11111111. Yet there's 40 dark spaces, 60 light, which combined = 100.

But if you count the spaces and skip the 10s, it becomes 111. Or just assume each number is 1.1 instead of just 1.

Maybe it's easier to think about if you take one string of numbers and reverse the curve. Then the numbers would all add up to 10. It doesn't even require any fancy thinking if you put it this way. Just treat two strings of numbers as separate parts of a whole.

As if you have to go forward with one string and backward with the other to connect them. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this entirely.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i can't believe you are are so dense. godismath is the builder of that crop circle.
Or else he is pulling numbers out of his butt. 1= 1.11111111? deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by godismath

Great post! a while back I watched a video by "Nassim Haramein", I'm sure you have heard of his theory it's mind blowing and can be very well plausible. here's the link to it, it is a 2 part 8.5 hour seminar. In part 1, two hours in he explains the connection between his theories and crop circles. He also debanks few crop circles which is just AMAZING!

Look it up..

Part 1:
video.google.ca...
Par 2:
video.google.ca...

[edit on 16-6-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
i can't believe you are are so dense. godismath is the builder of that crop circle.

Anything constructive to say? I think not.

On topic:

If I was any good at math (I need to work on it, I'm rather rusty lol)...

This is amazing, the helix hit me like a ton of bricks... Keep up the good work, this is mind bending and thought provoking. I just need to understand it better..I wish I could contribute more

good job, lets figure this out...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
ODD || EVEN

that is my understanding, as well.

And when i consider things like plasma and electricity, there becomes a slithgtly less random nature to its form and shape.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The circle is divided in ten parts, so essentially it uses base-10 system. So, placing ANY random number in that circle and counting the white and filled spaces equals to 1.1111111...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy

There's no reason for your attitude and calling people dense is really immature.

If you don't have anything useful to say, then don't post at all. You also shouldn't make accusations that you can't back up. Just because he sees something about the crop circle that you're not seeing, that doesn't mean he's the one who made the crop circle.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Maybe it has some thng to do with the golden mean! 1/1.168? djsmlapool

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
WOW,amazing if it can be verified or solved(If it can be,maybe it just can't).It looks to me as if whoever made the circle is simplyshowing a base intelligence,kind of like we did on the Voyager probes.I mean look at it,in one geometric shape there is a basic mathematical formula,a pictograph of a double helix,and like someone pointed out possibly a picture of a spiral galaxy!Now if this IS NOT Earth made,than we have definitive proof of extra-terrestrial intelligence.

Awesome post-Starred and Flagged!!This is what ATS is supposed to be about,uncovering information,finding the truth-not bickering back and forth.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by jkrog08]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join