It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Zionist Elites escape to Tasmania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It was just too slick to be true, with the top brass in Washington and at the White House, trying their best to put a Spin on a Spinless Spine. Truth is so power4ful, that it has a unique way of exposing itself, time...after time it has always proven itself to be so, just have to wait it out, to catch the missing Link.

With 'Fortress Americas' now in tatters because of Russia's coalition with Brazil and Venezuela, Wall Street's neocons and other Zionist traitors will desperately try to avoid War Crimes Tribunals and the waiting hangman's noose, by fleeing aboard special jets to a little-known Australian island, Tasmania.

Every member nation of the "Coalition of the Willing" has lost soldiers in Iraq, apart from Australia, whose military personnel have been wrapped in cotton wool and separated from front-line combat duties. Why is this so? Because the Zionist criminals simply cannot risk a domestic public backlash against the obsequious 'rulers' of their new Australian retreat.

"The final Zion, or Promised Land, would be determined by raw wealth and power rather than by mere religious symbolism. While intentionally leaking 'false Zions' including Australia and Argentina to the media, Ben Gurion and his Zionist cohorts ultimately intended to overrun and capture the Americas The problem was that back in 1948 they had no real power, and would have been easily overwhelmed by the vast resources of the U.S. Military in particular.

Link : www.vialls.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Interesting, I was in tassie only 2 weeks ago and couldn't help thinking how wonderfully setup to withstand a nwo it was. Freshwater, fresh produce, isolation and reasonable climate (albeit too cold for my tastes).

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
For any one who wants to be out of the public eye Tasmania is prob the best place to do so

A great and wonderful place i love very much

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

It would make sense that the powerful and the corrupt would choose Tasmania over tiny towns in the midwest or deep south, but most people who are bugging out aren't doing so in Tasmania. The only really safe places are wild and remote. If what you posted is really happening those people don't have a clear picture what they are running from. There are places where no one worries about trains taking them away to concentration camps because no one can figure out how to operate a train. The people fleeing to Tasmania have chosen comfort over security. They will probably end up with neither.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Sure, I'm not endorsing what's written in the article btw, just musing on my own impressions of Tassie.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

well I live in Tasmania and like MANY former ADF personel we are bugging out here. Land is cheap and wilderness everywhere. The hills of southern Tasmania are littered with survivalists and those who choose to drop of the grid.Communes and small eco communities are popping up everywhere in Tasmania. I think alot of Australians are drawn to Tasmania because of it's isolated and hard to navigate potsition. NWO? I dont know about but I do know Tasmania seems to have more than it's fair share of grotesquely rich people who btw mostly do not live mingled in with the greater community of Tasmanians who are a strange and wonderful breed of people.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by abloke
reply to post by eradown

well I live in Tasmania and like MANY former ADF personel we are bugging out here. Land is cheap and wilderness everywhere. The hills of southern Tasmania are littered with survivalists and those who choose to drop of the grid.Communes and small eco communities are popping up everywhere in Tasmania. I think alot of Australians are drawn to Tasmania because of it's isolated and hard to navigate potsition. NWO? I dont know about but I do know Tasmania seems to have more than it's fair share of grotesquely rich people who btw mostly do not live mingled in with the greater community of Tasmanians who are a strange and wonderful breed of people.

I would have thought there would be survivalists in Tas, its pretty remote.

and I agree, I find the people are strange, and sooo friendly. Very different from the mainland, I love it down there.

NWO, who knows? I fluctuate between thinking there is an evil plan, and there isnt.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dubyakadubla

Link : www.vialls.com...

link just points to vialls web site do you have any hard facts to collaborate your story and if so we'd better let our Australian friends know the devils minions have moved in.
btw they are still going strong here in Canada along with their masonic puppets...
edit on 19-4-2011 by UcDat because: typos

top topics

join