It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 has already happened!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
2012 is 2008
www.abovetopsecret.com...

time must be restarted in 2008 and not 2012.2012 was disinfo by the annunaki

proof that there was a grand galactic event on dec 23 2007
web.archive.org...://www.incapabledesetaire.com/edito/secretwash.htm

show me abetter alignment.check the nasa solar system sim,ther is no alignment on dec 21 2012

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The answer to this whole thread is this: Will there be an astrological change in 2012? yes. Will it be anything other then an astrological change? no

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow i cant believe all the wild fantasys of time. if you cut yourself do you not bleed and with time you will heal. Very linear time is. As far as the calender being off...it is if you need proof look at the moon phase and when its happening. The vatican set up the gregorian calender which gave us leap years.

en.wikipedia.org...

explains better than I. but in essence we are adding days. The ancient egyptians just rode it out and at the end of an aeon the burned a pheonix and had a extra true year that was the begining and the end at the same time...wierd huh. Gotta love math...why do you think alegebra was always put down as ill never use it...f'in psyops to dumb us down.

Oh and yes trust nasa's computer simulation...try putting in a year later than 2012...how far did it go??? And its not a planetery alignment its alignment of our poles like in eden going from three poles to one and having perfect pole rotation. Last time this happened christ was conceived. Either its aliens or us traveling through the looking glass of god the black hole and pretending to be lord to correct previous time mistakes or its just a neat phenomonon. I also like to think that lucifer was one of us oppisite the black hole who somehow mated with eve and introduced advanced dna...upon doing so each time lucifer altered the time line with births of his invetro insemination produced fratenal twins or prophets he strengthened his own gentic blood background for him mainly and others were secondary due to unpredictable humans. You can find this "blood" mentality everywhere in but mainly in the positions of power and control ensuring that lucifer gets the evolved dna...crazy huh...remeber most heavenly conceptions were followed by a bright light from the heavens particualry around the solstice. OH...and the program at nasas website,if its an algorythimatic program like it should be it should be limitless in its computations of planetry rotation...silly rabbit tricks are for kids.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

[edit on 19-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
google THE AURIC TIME SCALE AND THE MAYAN FACTOR

or

Demography, Seismicity And History Of Great Revelations
In The Light Of The Solar-Planetary Synchronism

by Professor Sergey Smelyakov and Dr. Yuri Karpenko

basically they cut the mayan calendar by the sacred harmonic number of all growth and life (1.618), they found that the cuts landed at exact points in time that major events happen on the earth that effect consciousness and the planet. Such as the rise and fall of civilizations, the birth of new spiritual leaders, earthquakes on resonance points, new sciences, new ways in measuring time and countless others, from their research, in 2009 we will hit a 'sacred cut', these 'cuts' get closer and closer together as we come towards 2012, and when we hit late 2012 the cuts will implode. After this 'cut' in 2009, it will cause them to start happening every couple of months, as we get closer it will be every month, then every few weeks, then every week,then to hours to minutes to seconds and finally mutiple times per second. The russians have done some great work on torsion fields (the field of consciousness), it is a fact it is the underlying fabric of the universe, it is time to come to grips with it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
basically they cut the mayan calendar by the sacred harmonic number of all growth and life (1.618), they found that the cuts landed at exact points in time that major events happen on the earth that effect consciousness and the planet.

One question. Did they make a list of all the "major events" prior to 'cutting' the calendar or did they cut it up then ask, "hmm, what happened this year? Oh, let's call that a major event..."?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Okonomiyaki3000, Do the Math and please read it, you will find out yourself.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

SO EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON 2012?AND IF IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THEN WHY GOVRNMENT IS NOT STARTED TO AWARE THE PUBLIC? MY RESEARCH WORK HAS GIVEN ME THE PROVE OF THE DISASTER.THINGS HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE ALREADY. THE ANIMALS WHO ARE VERY CLOSE TO NATURE ALREADY KNOW THIS AND THEY HAVE STARTED THEIR STRUGGLE.WE HUMANS ARE SO FOOL AND SO BUSY THAT WE THINK OURSELVES GOD. SO TELL ME WHAT IS THE STRATEGY OF GOVERNMENT?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Eight pages later and the OP has STILL not posted one bit of damn evidence.

Gawd, I leave for a couple years, come back to find this place is nothing more than an off-beat entertainment tabloid. At one time, it was "put up the evidence or the thread is dead", and by gawd the thread would die. Now, threads are kept running by the ilkes of this OP, (claiming the governement has changed time no less, but nothing to sustain the claim) by doing nothing more than rambling, saying it's "genetics" as to why he/she "just knows all this" and yadda yadda friggen yadda

You, OP, are EXACTLY what gives this place a crap name. You come here with a completely off-the-wall claim that took all of the first reply to inquire about evidence, of which, you have nothing....... still. You say so, and we are supposed to believe it? Do you think all the members on the board are as gullible as 12 year olds?

On top of that, I will no doubt get a warning for this "off subject" rant ...... frikken ironic, don't ya think? ....... because people like you just piss me the hell off.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

First of all, you either have no real evidence that we are going backwards in time and if you do please reveal it. I personally do not know what is going to happen but if what people say is going to happen in 2012 actually happend in the WWII era then there would have been records of catastrophic natural event and a death toll of 2/3rds of the earths population.

im not trying to be malicious i am simply trying to get to the bottum of this becuase basically the world is supposed to end in 4 years. thats not good.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
For all you folks out there who actually believe 2012 is the end. Wake up get on with your life stop worrying about the unknown. If we knew the unknown we'd all know our fate, how we'd end in specific detail. But we don't so get on with your life and quit worrying about the unexpected thats what life is.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
his only looking for attention and i know he shold not just post anything up and se the replies, he wont reply back because he wants to see attention. He hasnt killed himself either i don't think, he only registered recently this year so, it must of been a passer by.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by JustLikeSuperman

Here's an AMAZING 2 part 8 hour presentation done by "Nassim Haramein"! It's a LONG video but one that will make you look at our universe in a whole new light.

I'm not necessarily agreeing with the original poster here but as Nassim explains with evidence and reasonings behind his theories the entire galaxy is moving spiral inside of a black whole, which can explain the black space. As earth rotates with the rest of the planets we move within the galexy in a spiral. He demonstrates that as well as claiming that bsed on Hollow Earth theory that ALL planets as well as the sun is a "black hole"!

Also he explains his theory and analysis of ET and crop circles and how it all ties in. The idea of us moving through a different part of this spiral galaxy can explain ... global warming (all starts and planets are warming up) and a possible 2012 (as part of our galaxy might be much more denser then others and this may effect our perception of time and may even effect earth) scenario coming up!

Anyhow MUST WATCH, it will open your horizon to all new thoughts.

Cheers

Part1:
video.google.ca...

Part2:
video.google.ca...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by freighttrain]

i be back in 8 hours time,

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

lolololol nice trolling!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It isn't that deep, if you knew facts you'd be a better thinker, - 1 it has to do with a Nemesis of Ol Germany that was supposedly reborn in that time but turned out to not be authentic, if you cover early Europe you wll discover Magic is involved that uses grids & letters, our existance is a massive coverup & we exist n a World of Dragons, What tey don't say is that thru Magic they changed the Reality We Know in WW2 they used Machines to change the World in Time Slowing it but HaHa The Time of 2012 Now Approachth ! which leaves a symphonic destruction od parallel persistance We are now locked in Ww4 & 3,to ix time ww4 happens first instantanously over ww3. reversing that time in correction, look it up NAzi ueed TIME DEACCELERATORS!

Presidential Seal

haha hopefully noone will ever see this haaahahaahaaha

www.esotericarchives.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by hoverboarder]

[edit on 7-9-2008 by hoverboarder]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I guess no one has taken into consideration that a solar year isn't exactly 365 days, down to the exact second.

On our modern calendar, we have an exception for a leap year because we know a solar calendar is 365.24219 days and every four years, we add an extra day to our calendar to make up that fraction of a day. And every four hundred years or so, we have to skip a leap year.

This is why the Mayan calendar expires in 2012. They made their calendar compensate for a leap year every four years, but to make it accurate to infinity would require a huge massive calendar which would be impractical. You must keep in mind that their calendar was carved in stone.

So basically, some lucky Mayan had to carve a new calendar every four to eight hundred years. This is why their last calendar expires in 2012, not because this ancient civilization had some mystic advanced knowledge of the end of the world but rather because these people actually understood the math.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

most of you guys claim that u think that you have the better answer and all, but to anyone who really thinks that what he is saying is true, then what? what do you want the human race to do?

really, if im gonna die tomorrow, then so be it. if not, then good for me. if i get to live until 2012, then i'll just see what happens. if any of what all of you is saying is indeed true, so?

i dont find the reason to be really dwelling on these, because it'll just stir up fear of really, the unknown. and this fear will just stop people from growing their own families, saving money for the future, working hard to establish one's self just because of thinking that this may be futile once the clock strikes 2012.

heck, we can all die tomorrow, for all we know. so make the best out of today by focusing on things that we all have to deal right NOW. if i spent the whole day draining my brains out for this and im dead by tomorrow, that will be extremely regrettable. so just stand up, walk away from your computer, and LIVE.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by careface

not true time would slow down then stop we would pass through the blackhole unknowingly did you ever stop and think that the reason for all these resent severe storms is the effects of the wearing off gravity feilds leaving the blackhole
its either the one time effect of passing throgh the blackhole or each new storm is us passing through more blackholes .they say that the universe is expanding every day expanding into what wouldnt that indecate that the universe is currently occipied if our space is a vaccume that means theirs is a what?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
EVIDENCE.

Reverse engineering. This is in fact the other way around, the technology was there to begin with. It is why there are so many stories now about ancient technologies.

Life expectancy. This has increased. People are living longer. That is because time is reversing.

Alien abductions. That is because 2012 released them and after that WW2 was a cover up of the air activity around the time.

Most people now say that they feel time is speeding up. That is because we are moving away through the black hole that Earth went through in 2012 during WW2.

There is more evidence but that should be enough for you to be going on with.

Well i would say my friend... in the dark ages we treated amonia with leaches you dont think thechnology has anything to do with this? medicine, better houses?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join