It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Somethign In The Sky!!! Please Reply

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey
Heres my "Madeup" image on paint-
K so it shows the red arrows- for the direction... the 2 white dots is wat it looked like....
and the grey area at the bottem left.... that a "cloud" and the lighter part is wat we saw as it flew threw the clouds...
Just lit it up

By b519 at 2008-06-17

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

heyyyy-
I posted a pic for u like u asked-
IM Mr.Williams bro btw- go check it out

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mr.williams21

I live in mississauga ontario. tonight july 4th, 2008 between 11 and 12:30, i was watching the stars and at first saw what looked like two stars not too far apart from each other coming from the north ,hovering in the sky towards the south, than they slowed down and came to a complete stop beside other stars. there were no blinking lights on these like a plane would have. than one of them got dimmer and just seemed to have dissapeard. while the other one started slowly moving to the west and stopped again. i stayed put and watched some more. 10 minutes later to the east of me, in the sky was another one moving slowly moving across the sky in direction of north to south, which also came to a complete hault and seemed to have also faded out into black, like it had vanished.another 15 minutes or so go by and it reappeard exactly where it faded out, and started moving quickly to the west. without blinking i watched it vanish into thin air while still moving, like somebody just turned off a light bulb. now two things came to mind. was it a bunch of ufos watching? or did the goverment come out with some sort of hovering sattelite camera to watch us with, that can move in any direction, stop in mid air, turn off its lights, than reappear , start moving, and vanish into thin air? anybody else seen this # lately?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
hah....i live in kitchener, ontario and i've had 4 occasions similar to that. extremely fast and bright objects in the sky. we all reported to some online data bank. but yea ur not the only one.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

I worked out on a very (VERY) remote island in the pacific for many years. I always looked up because the remoteness gave a great lack of light pollution and I always thought that it improved the odds of seeing a UFO. (Less civilian aircraft to confuse it with)

I saw something that looked just like the moving star you described many times. Someone I trusted told me they were satellites.

I dont know if that is indeed the case, but it made sense to me. The "star" seemed to move in a very regular pattern.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
last friday night i saw lights in the sky moving lights getting bigger then smaller bright white lights in the shape of a triangle has anyone else seen a simular object this was in west wales

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey,
I decided to look into what I have been seeing in the sky and this thread seems to be the best thing I can find.

I live in a small village called Borrowash in Derby, UK.
The majority of the sightings I explain below happened whilst crossing fields inbetween the villages Borrowash and Spondon.

On numerous occasions (twice on my own, twice with freinds) I have seen what looks like an extremly bright star simply moving through the sky. It makes no noise, is only 1 single white light and moves too smoothy for it to be a plane.

On 2 off the occasions it changed into flashing green and orange lights for a couple of seconds before going back to looking like 1 big star, which made me think I was meerly seeing planes (allthough there was no visable shape of a plane near the light(s))=/

I found a website listing UFO sightings around the UK and many people report seeing this kindof thing (sometimes including the coloured lights)

It may be completly un related but I have also noitced that for about 4 months now I can allways see 1 extremly bright star in the sky - in the same place (even when no other stars are in the sky)

Meh I don't know if this made sense but I'm gonn go out iwth friends for a couple of nights and try to catch these things on video.
They have seen these 'travelling stars' themselves on numerous occasions in the same area.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_crawley

Yes i sore that In Whanagrei October 2nd 2008 at 11:37pm
it was like beamer car lights and i was looking up and it was going really
fast i couldnt beleive my eyes but it was going to fast to be a satil light or a plane and it hovered over the stars and and as it got faster it started to fad away but there was heaps not a once but as time went past it was freaky and amazing

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I found this thread after searching for something like "star moving across the sky" and your post is exactly what I saw, as a matter of fact, i saw 2 of them on the same night. Perhaps there is a logical explanation, maybe some other type of space thing, such as a meteor, but the fact that it did "waver" alittle bir from a straight line makes me woner what it was.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
im not being funny but iv just been out side and sen what i jus read as 2 head lights but side ways they ere orange and were moving slowly n i jus had to watch as i couldnt tell if i was seein things as they were moving so slowly then as it got further above me it started to get faster faster than a plane tho it wasnt flashin like a plane at 1st i thaught it was mars what the # did i just see? i jus came str8 on to comp n typed in what i saw n this forum came up so i posted this im never goin to go on here again but if any1 knows wot this is please add me to msn or email me on [email protected] please if u knw wot this is please reply cos im freaked out!!! cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join