It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Scripture Game: Lets Play

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Daniel 9:25
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

So that ye were ___________ to all that believe in _____________ and Achaia.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 1:7
So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.

Again there was a day when the _____ of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and _____ came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. --Job 2:1

Then he called hastily unto the young man his armourbearer, and said unto him, Draw thy sword, and slay me, that ______ say not of me, A ______ slew him. And his young man thrust him through, and he died.

[edit] changed quote to reply to

[edit on 15-6-2008 by WiseSheep]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Then he called hastily unto the young man his armourbearer, and said unto him, Draw thy sword, and slay me, that ______ say not of me, A ______ slew him. And his young man thrust him through, and he died.

Judges 9:54

Then he called hastily unto the young man his armourbearer, and said unto him, Draw thy sword, and slay me, that men say not of me, A women slew him. And his young man thrust him through, and he died.

Next:

Whoso mocketh the _____ reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad
at ______ shall not be unpunished.

*Cool* I like these kind of games shar!

[edit on 6/15/2008 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished. --Proverbs 17:5

A ______ entereth more into a ______ ______ than an hundred stripes into a fool.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

Proverbs 17:10

A reproof entereth more into a wise man than an hundred stripes into a fool.

Next:

For if ye_____ them which ____ you, what thank have ye? for sinners also ___ those that ____ them.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. --Luke 6:32

For all have ____, and come short of the _______ of God;

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

______ if they shall say unto you, _______, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret _______; believe it not.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. --Matthew 24:26

For wheresoever the ___ is, there will the ___ be gathered together.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

And he had in his right hand ____ ____: and out of his mouth went a sharp ______ sword: and his _______ was as the sun shineth in his strength.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. --Revelation 1:16

Open ____ is better than secret _______.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Proverbs 27:5
Open rebuke is better than secret love.

For if a man think himself to be _______, when he is nothing, he ______ himself.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. --Galatians 6:3

But we are all as an ___ ______, and all our _________ are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I love this game to Jen. It’s neat. I read everyones verses, neat.

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Teach me thy way, ____ ____; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to ___ thy name.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Psalm 86:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

I form the light, and create _______: I make peace, and create ____: I the Lord do all these things.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

GREAT idea Shar!
A GOOD WAY TO LEARN SCRIPTURE!
It's the way I started learning.(fill in the blank.)
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

O ____ thanks unto the LORD; for [he is] good; for his _____ [endureth] for ever.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Psalm 136:1
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

______, provoke not your ______ to anger, lest they be discouraged.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Ephesians 6:4
And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

There was a man in the land of ______, whose name was _______; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Job 1:1
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee ____, ______: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Matthew 4:10
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Shem, __________, ___________,

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join