It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Scripture Game: Lets Play

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A Scripture Game: Its extremely easy to play.

Rules are King James Version only. I know I know but, it’s my idea so my rules.

Ok put a verse up and the person who guesses the correct Book, Chapter and Verse its their turn. To even make a little more of a challenge you can leave a couple of blanks for us to fill in. The person who guesses may go ahead and put up the next one for us to do. All is welcome to play.

This is not a debate its more of learning new verses and saying, “hey I forgot or didn’t know it said that.” For me I end up reading the whole chapter or book and learning again. Remember this is not to debate please just make a new thread for that.

Ok here’s the first verse.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is _______, but in the Greek tongue hath his name ________.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Revelation 9:11 Verse 11. For my word play: 'Abandoned' and 'Apollonia' (from Prince) (or Abaddon and Apollyon) for first and second blanks, respectively.

Here's mine:
For he shall give his _____ _____ over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Psalm 91:11
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

That was a good one thanks.

In him was _____ and the life was the ____ of men.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey!!!

that one wasn't that easy..

For He shall. give His angels charge over thee,. to keep thee in all thy ways.” —Psalms 91:10-11

My turn...

But our citizenship is in ______. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,”

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

John 1:4 In him was life - He was the foundation of life to every living thing, as well as of being to all that is. And the life was the light of men -

we posted same time before

[edit on 6/14/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Philippians 3:20
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ

Please remember King James Version Only.

And they had no child, because that _______ was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Shar]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
sorry double

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
philippians 3:20

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

As a dog returneth to his ----------, so a fool returneth to his ----------.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
lol, your too fast....

btw, i have several king james versions from online, so they might be alittle different. im not sure where i put my hardcopy.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

And surely your ______ of your lives will I require; at the hand of every _______ will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's _________ will I require the life of man.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
luke 1:7

And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.

And ________ said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

[lol ok im screwing this all up, im going to sit out on this one]

[edit on 14-6-2008 by miriam0566]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Genesis 9:5
And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, _______I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the ________ of God.

Judges 15:16
And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

Your doing fine you dont have to sit out.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

But _________ purposed in his heart that he would not _________ himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Daniel 1:8
But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

If he said thus, The_______ shall be thy wages; then all the cattle bare speckled: and if he said thus, The ringstraked shall be thy hire; then bare all the _____ ringstraked.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Genesis 31:8
If he said thus, The speckled shall be thy wages; then all the cattle bare speckled: and if he said thus, The ringstraked shall be thy hire; then bare all the cattle ringstraked.

When ________ heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in _________ with such great faith.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Matthew 8:10
When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a______ rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of ______.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Revelation 13 Verse 1:
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Here's mine:
According as his _____ power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the _____ of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

2 Peter 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

He shall deliver thee in _____ ______: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Job 5:19 (King James Version)
He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as _______, and we should have been like unto __________.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Isaiah 1:9
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the ______ to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the ______ shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join