It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I know everyone has and everyone wants to get them out there so here is your chance to post them on the web!!

What is your game ideas? ( basic details please, title, plot, setting, etc.) Put all of your ideas up here!!

P.S. Game console ideas too!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I would like to something along the lines of Silent Hunter three or four on the PS3 and XBox360 would be my first request . I would also add that a decent and realistic fight simulator preferable one set in World War Two to my wish list .

Cheers xpert11 .

[edit on 16-6-2008 by xpert11]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

hmm.....a decent dog fight game sounds good...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Shadowrun the MMORPG;

FPS combat.

No stupid camping laaaame grinding.

Insane amount of customization; weapons, armor, your avatars look...

VOIP.

Skill based perhaps not level based.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's a bizarre concept. Medieval Knievel. I know it sounds silly but it's doable and defiantly for the light hearted player. It would be a first person perspective game. You basically start out with a teeter totter. A horse and a largish bag of sand. You toss the sand bag onto one end, go flying over the horse and using the keyboard you try to twirl in the air coming to a safe landing. Spectators pay you money. You take the money and invest in better equipment, better armor (to protect yourself), apothecary treatments (when you screw up) etc. The game culminates in your being fired out of a trebuchet, do 3 1/2 gainers over a castle (watch out for the walls!) and come to a landing in front of the Queen of England. You need to calculate how much force (how much weight or turns of the crank to use). Height (gotta clear that horse or castle wall) and how much you can spin in the air before you land avoiding landing on top of your head for example.

Weird I know but I'd love to play it. The comedic effects should be straight out of warner Brothers cartoons (human shaped dent in a castle wall for instance).

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here's my idea

It comes from the Role Playing Game called Paranoia.

I think that the concept for the game would be a huge Alpha Complex. Make it an open ended game with tons of stuff to do all over. Have the clones go through missions, gain experience, the charactor gets to grow, learn, and otherwise get better over time.

Mix of GTA, MGS, and a looney tunes cartoon all rolled into one.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

kinda sounds like a Fable 2 and Spore kinda mix.... futuristic? historical? Present? more details

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

that kind of spounds like the new Spore game and Overlord mixed together

top topics

join