It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, Well, Well....could this really be true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

WELL, WELL, WELL.... COULD THIS REALLY BE TRUE?

www.liveleak.com

The man in this video claims to have had sex with Obama.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Moderator-Note: Edited ALL-CAPS-Title.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
THIS IS A MUST SEE VIDEO ABOUT THE REAL OBAMA!

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dcm1952

Uhm... You seem to think it should be don't you.

My headline would have been.

WELL WELL WELL, Could this be a hoax?

Sounds like the Gay Clintonite on the Daily show who said he would never vote for Obama, and that he would vote for McCain.

Let's try to deny ignorance here.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's a hoax, just a guy looking for attention.

His story has been out for a while, and the consensus is he has zero credibility...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What a embarressing day that one would come forward to humiliate someone like this.I dont believe this story.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
But what if it IS TRUE?

At least this should be investigated.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
But what if it IS TRUE?
At least this should be investigated.

Agreed. I really couldn't care less if he had a homosexual relationship with this guy. The crack-coc aine use concerns me though. Using during his youth doesn't concern me very much, using recently and while serving as an elected official is another matter.

A polygraph wouldn't mean much though. Unless more witnesses come forth, this is likely bunk.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If its true who cares. I don't. Only reason is because both parties Rep. and Dem. have no idea what to do with this mess we are in . They will talk the talk but don't walk the walk as the saying goes.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hmm his sexuality isnt a concern but crack coc aine is.Ive seen this story before too and it seems to refuse to die.It should be investigated.This isnt just a joint of weed.Cocaine is a real problem that destroys families and lives.That along with heroin too.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
THis story has already been posted several times. Try one of the several threads already active on thisAlready posted

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I can't believe sombody still posting this.
I thought it was serious people here.

Is this guy look like he whon a limo.

C'mon be serious guy.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hmm his sexuality isnt a concern but crack coc aine is.Ive seen this story before too and it seems to refuse to die.It should be investigated.This isnt just a joint of weed.Cocaine is a real problem that destroys families and lives.That along with heroin too.

Our current President's alleged coc aine use doesn't seemed to have bothered the voting public, so this likely won't either whether true or not.

Without credibility, he's just another kook...and this is from someone who isn't really for Obama (or McCain)....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What if all of our Presidents are the worlds largest Drug distributors in the world, and users would this still advocate the fifth amendment or what.

new topics

top topics

join