It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vials for the mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If there was one vial filled with an ounce of a type of drinkable liquid brought to you by advanced science with alien help or the unknown, which one of the following would you honestly be willing to consume? Any why?

Vial 1: Its liquid would give you all of man's knowledge on everything known to man up to that point you take it.

Vial 2: Its liquid would give you the best ideas for inventions that no man had yet.

Vial 3: Its liquid would give your brain temporay receptors that, with a mental will it also give you, can tune into any radio signal in the air where you are.

Vial 4: Its liquid would give your brain's mind a function to alter/adjust, at mental will, the visualized picture quality (from brightness, tint, hue, contrast, sharpness, to etc. From infared to etc.) you recieve in your brian's mind from your eyes like a modern day T.V. set or video camera.

Vial 5: Its liquid would cause your brian's mind to convey superbly and sharply anything you want to talk about or sing about in the way you would prefer to in the verbal form or in the written form as if it gives you a super talent. Example to help you understand vial 5: If you want to tell someone how much you love them in a song, the right words will just come to you and for the right way how you prefer it sung (like in a particular genre style: R&B, Rock, Poetry, Hip Hop, etc.)

^^By the way, the liquid you choose for the mind stays active in your brain's mind for about one week only, and it can only work once per mind for some unknown reason. So you'd want to be wise in when you consume it.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm a bit of a demented engineer at heart. I would go with Vial 2 and quickly set myself up with a workbench or a high speed connection to the patent office. Oh what wonders I could make.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Vial number five (5) works for me. And the effect definitely lasts longer that the 'one week' duration.

new topics

join