reply to post by jamie83
No my friend... Political baiting is showing your political opinion to try and change the views of others on this board. Baiting itself is using
falsified information, or undocumented information (I believe this is the 10th thread you have been asked to cite links on yet you continue to refuse
P.s. Whiny Liberals like me and Jesus are the reason you have a right to stand up and say anything negative about leadership. You should really look
into the term liberal before you try and use it as a form of slander.
To bad Conservatives (go read the definition of that ohhh ever intelligent one) are the ones who want to stick to the old ways... too bad
Conservatives are the ones who don't want to advance our society. Thank God for liberals or we might all be using outhouses and blood letting to this
here... I'll make it easy for you as a dictionary isn't a blog about the evils of Barack Obama.
from dictionary dot com.
con·serv·a·tive Audio Help /kənˈsɜrvətɪv/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-sur-vuh-tiv] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA
1. disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
2. cautiously moderate or purposefully low: a conservative estimate.
3. traditional in style or manner; avoiding novelty or showiness: conservative suit.
4. (often initial capital letter) of or pertaining to the Conservative party.
5. (initial capital letter) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Conservative Jews or Conservative Judaism.
6. having the power or tendency to conserve; preservative.
7. Mathematics. (of a vector or vector function) having curl equal to zero; irrotational; lamellar.
8. a person who is conservative in principles, actions, habits, etc.
9. a supporter of conservative political policies.
10. (initial capital letter) a member of a conservative political party, esp. the Conservative party in Great Britain.
11. a preservative.
lib·er·al Audio Help /ˈlɪbərəl, ˈlɪbrəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl] Pronunciation Key - Show
1. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
2. (often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
3. of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism.
4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection
of civil liberties.
5. favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident
artists and writers.
6. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
7. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: a liberal attitude toward foreigners.
8. open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.
9. characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts: a liberal donor.
10. given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation.
11. not strict or rigorous; free; not literal: a liberal interpretation of a rule.
12. of, pertaining to, or based on the liberal arts.
13. of, pertaining to, or befitting a freeman.
So keep in mind... your consistent attacks of liberals... Just shows how ignorant your truly are.
I wasn't going to play the age card, but being a year your elder, I will play this much of it... I thought liberals were stupid for a while too...
Then I started to research what each party was doing (voting wise and Presidency wise) and guess what... The Conservatives are out to screw ALL OF
Liberals are only out to screw people like you who think that we're the bad guys, because we comprehend equality.
so what now??? the folks at Mirriam-Webster a bunch of tax and spend liberals too?
Yes all of your threads are political baiting.... and whats really sad if my post will be docked points for the same thing... but your little liberal
baiting thread will be allowed to stay...
Really makes you question whether this site is unbiased politically or not... being this is a CONSTANT find... Baiting threads on both the Dems and
(ohhh... FYI I'm whats called a Moderate. I believe in Conservative Spending, and taxation, but I believe in liberal social policies... Even funnier
the Democratic campaign I'm currently writing for is getting more Republican backers than any other Dem in my states history... Why? Because my
candidate is a moderate.)
To claim yourself to one specific side in these situations actually shows your ignorance, as BOTH groups have great ideas (though a majority are
stupid, they do BOTH occasionally come up with something worth while)
anywho... I've been here for over a year and I haven't been kicked out yet...
If it takes my membership to get the friggin mods and owners to jump on your threads(AND DO THEIR FRIGGIN JOBS!!!!)... So Be it...
I can always make another one.