It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Declares Sovereignty

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I wonder if by cease and desist they also mean to no longer set off false flag bombings(OKC Murrah Building) within their state?

Seriously though, GO OKLAHOMA! Put the feds in their place! Let's hope they hold true and start arresting federal agents for breaking this resolution. That will be the true test as to how serious they really are.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I am speechless!!!!!

So now what??

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have lived in Oregon for my entire life. I also know my Oregon history. I have not read all of the responses so I don't know if this has been said, but I wonder if much like the first Civil War, Oregon will be neutral. A fence sitter wating to see who would win, or if we have gotten our stuff straight and will choose a side. I can't say that I have agreed with all the things my state has done. And depending, I may not still. Hurray for Oklahoma, and lets see when we are called to be patriots.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ben420

Oklahoma is still a state, and is not taking powers from the feds that are numerated to the feds by the constitution, but the state legislature has effectively reclaimed in writing the rights and sovereignty that the feds have slowly taken from the states and from the people over time, power that the feds were never supposed to have in the first place.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Someone in the thread said that it would be great if all 50 states did this... it is only 48 States that have anything to do with it.

I really hope that this is correct information about Oklahoma restating it's position as per the Constitution. I was told recently at a seminar conducted by a retired Fema agent that the states have been quietly electing Governors of the Republic states... and that they were told by Pentagon officials that if they can get all 48 states to elect a Governor and 2 Senators that they would be allowed a genuine election for a President of the Republic of America. And then they (the Pentagon) would personally throw the imposter sitting in the white house out (along with the Federal Reserve and IRS). As of last count there were 44 Governors of the Republic and we know of at least one Senator (some think that we already have them all though).

Just a thought, maybe we are getting ready to see the sheit hit the fan.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

" The last time this was done, civil war broke out."

Civil war broke out because it was necessary to quash the rights of the states by the

empire building, great CENTRALIZER himself, stinkin' linkin!

It appears that Key, is just reiterating that which is obvious, but also what is obvious, is obviously ignored, by

the federales, who think "they are all that ,and a bag of chips"! as evidenced by the civil war,

where the rights of the states were denied!

of course they never discuss that in the nwo printed school books which contradict the truth of the matter

on almost every sensitive issue one can think of.

I wish them well, but unless the personnel of the military and the federales refuse to follow unconstitutional

orders, by showing some backbone, then oklahoma will get the civil war/ruby ridge/waco treatment,

if and when the time arises.

and nothing will ever be done in the courts to fix it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i have been searching for this online and it is a hoax. there are forums with this exact same thing dated back to 2007.

dont believe everything you read.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is excellent news. Any chance they'll be taking Texas or any of their other neighbors with them?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The good news is, we heard about it.

The bad news and the reality is, this'll never replace the coverage of

the hollywood attention whores

that get shoved down everyones throat every single day as if anyone really gives a flying [ you know what ]

about what them folks do or wear or say about anything.

I'll be in shock if this ever gets the coverage it should get.

I'm afraid this'll get the ron paul treatment or the secession of vermont treatment

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyemagistus
This topic is a hoax. Bill 1089 died in the rules committee of the senate without coming to a vote. That is why there is no news.
This is the governor's website with all the bills he either signed or vetoed at the end of this session.

www.gov.ok.gov...

So is there any other source that verifies this?? Just because it is not on the list does not mean it died in the rules committee.. right?

[edit on 15-6-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Actually the daily people, like you, me and the others are giving the coverage for it. Also good news, if they're hiding it away from the citizens of the U.S., they will be pissed off when they learn this, which is also drifting them automatically to Oklahoma's side. The NWO is making greater and greater mistakes, because their little empire is falling apart. And this mistake is one of them. If they share it with the people, they loose. If they don't share it and they will learn it, because they will one way or another, they loose. It's a loose, loose situation, which is good for us. What they can do now is to get some time, but it's not going to help them at all. After they're hiding it away from the citizens, this act, that they're hiding the truth away is also going to convince the sheep ones, whose are still believing in the media.

I believe many of you may remember for the Orphan Copyright Bill. It didn't get any news coverage at all, but it's spread like wild fire all around the world and people was able to stand up together and say NO to the NWO's thief plan. In this case, this is the same thing. It's spreading like wild fire all around the net, which is good for us, good for Oklahoma and bad for the Feds and the NWO.

Our task is pretty simple. Share this with others, family members, friends, people at your work place, just give a hint to them... such as "Hey, Bud! Have you heard that Oklahoma is declared it's sovereignty?" That's all. From that moment, it's also going to spread on multiple front, because if they're real patriots and I guess they're, they will tell it to their family members, friends, etc, etc... and from that moment, there is no way to stop it. What the NWO, what the Feds can they do against it? Nothing at all. You're the people, you have the power, because your knowledge gives power to you. So, use this power.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that you all come out of the cracks in the walls to defend the constitution when its TOO LATE. Hebus Corpus is gone. That pre-dated the constitution.

You have no constitution.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

Which side are you on? Wait. Don't tell me. NWO.

Why don't you accept that you lost? The people of all the nations, including the U.S. will regain their power pretty soon and you may go to hell with your banks, your lies and your delusions.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
reply to post by mOOmOO

Which side are you on? Wait. Don't tell me. NWO.

Why don't you accept that you lost?

Ahh yes you just did exactly what this guy said (Do you even know who this quote is from?)

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. ...Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

You didn't like what I said so you attack me with patriotic rants.

Just as he said you would.

You are the one that lost, You lost your constitution you keep flapping your gobs about.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

Did I say anywhere that there will be war? No. Just a little operation clean sweep. People never want war. NWO want war to stay in power. But you know, there are other ways to get them out of the chair. People are learning pretty well and after their power is based on us, there are pretty good methods in the hand of the daily people, what against the NWO cannot do anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

reply to post by mOOmOO

Did I say anywhere that there will be war? No. Just a little operation clean sweep. People never want war. NWO want war to stay in power. But you know, there are other ways to get them out of the chair. People are learning pretty well and after their power is based on us, there are pretty good methods in the hand of the daily people, what against the NWO cannot do anything.

Oh yes, you sure showed them!

They are running for the hills as you type that rant.

You have no constitution, and you claim to be winning?

Your view of winning fascinates me, where can i subscribe to your newsletter?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

Your preaching is not going to save the NWO at all. As the NWO has no power on me, they're not ruling on me, they have no power and not ruling on anyone else, even if they believes in this. What can around 10000 elites may do against 360 million people? Nothing. For their bad luck, people knows this.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by mOOmOO

Your preaching is not going to save the NWO at all. As the NWO has no power on me, they're not ruling on me, they have no power and not ruling on anyone else, even if they believes in this. What can around 10000 elites may do against 360 million people? Nothing. For their bad luck, people knows this.

Ahh yes, I'm on "their" side paranioa, *wink wink* gotcha, i'll play along with your fantasy of you saving the world erm America I mean.

Do they sneak into your room at night and re-arrange the furniture back to its original spot?

David Vincent, is that you?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join