It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Declares Sovereignty

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

Are the Soviets analogous to the evil corporations? China? The Chinese will invade North America and make everybody behave in a homogenous manner.

The fact that you even ask this question sir belies the uselessness of answering; how do explain the color blue to the blind? Or conversely, with the belligerent overtones of your phrasing, the inability to explain concepts understood only from within the animating contest of true liberty to one who actually thinks that he is free in a parliamentary democracy? An exercise in futility.

I didn't ask you any unreasonable questions and I'm not impressed by your archaic phrasing. (..or quotes) Just answer the questions or go post on some creative writing site. What's your point? Everybody with any brains already knows what you're saying, so why do you need to give out old, non-specific, ambiguous statements about evolving geopolitics as though they're prophetic, or revealing?

The amazing fact that you have no clue as to whom I'm quoting (his name is Patrick Henry) merely illustrates the point I make that answering you would be useless. Furthermore, anyone who feels I might have a condescending tone toward Europeans - I suggest - has an inferiority complex to begin with, or a chip on his shoulder as you seem to.

Also, opening a discussion on prophetic scriptures in this thread would be pointless and off topic; I digress to the moderators. Good evening to you sir.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ireland rejects the lisbon treaty in europe, and now this.. oklahoma is declaring
sovereignty, i think the world is starting to wake up people, this could be epic.. im Feeling very incouraged by this..

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

Indian tribes are sovereign nations within the united states as long as they are federaly (BIA) recognized by the government.

They can govern themselves with tribal government but still have to operate under united states federal law.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
HAHA, I F'ing called it! A while ago I made a video about this happening on you tube. Well, I didn't expect it to happen NOW, but I did expect it eventually.

I'm going to call it now: Our government will be destroyed by their own greed, the military will take over, but it will NOT be a dictatorship. The military will be the one that FIGHTS against the dictatorship.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Now they need to take the next step, and have all the officials come out to the citizens of the US how they are held in a false paradigm by mesmers, and really explain what nwo order agenda is, and the plans of these nazis and various elites actually has for them, and show all their documents. If they don't use this moment to do all that, they will just be forced back into the pen and have gained nothing. Its all or nothing and now is the time to BE HEROS AND COME CLEAN ABOUT EVERYTHING.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Unfortunately the NWO feels their loss and they're putting NWO zionist generals to the chair, such as the new USAF Chief General, who is presumably a zionist (Well. He is a confirmed Jew. I cannot confirm for 100% that he is a zionist too, but there is a great chance, after this replacement was hailed in the Israeli newspapers.).

The NWO is doing the same in my country. Zionists are in the main chairs, whose are willing to rule everything. But my nation is a natural born freedom fighter nation. So, we will handle them when the time comes.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well. I did my best to don't let this news to disappear thanks to the censored media and let others to know about it. Today, I already sent the stuff to few U.S. and non U.S. censor free places. Few of them are already took it up to their site. Since yesterday, the google result for this search "Oklahoma Declares Sovereignty" is greater with around 6 times (Yesterday was only 1 pages filled with a direct hit. Today, the first seven pages are giving you sites about this matter.). And this is just happened under one day, thanks to many people. The ordinary people was able to show to the NWO that they're able to make steps to share something valuable with the public and censored news will not remain silent.

From my part, consider this little help as a gift from of a EU citizen. Our goal is common. Let's help each other.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A little clarification here that has been made but I would like to elaborate on:

They are declaring Sovereignty from certain illegal laws, not the nation as a whole. They are fighting the power, not leaving the nation.

I am prepared to fight to the death for my freedom and my ideals as an American. Anyone who wishes to leave this great nation may enjoy the freedom of doing so, however will also enjoy all the fruits of being a traitor, and therefore my enemy for life.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Right now your enemies are sitting in the White House and the surrounding Government building. As far as I know the constitution is giving you the right to defend your state from any enemy who is threating your country, be it came from outside the U.S., or be inside the U.S. Fighting for your freedom is not automatically meaning that you're a traitor. And if your country is being threaten by an inner enemy, you're not a traitor if you stand up and fight against it when it is required.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The wording seems to be that they are maintaining their original constitutional state sovereign rights, and especially timely as nwo agenda is going to abolish the constitution. So its very much right on target as worded. Also, I did phone my mother who watches the news 24/7 so to speak and asked her to watch for this, of course we are in Canada. The next step following lack of announcement of such a major newsworthy event, will to phone every news station, email them, write them hard copy and every newspaper that we can think of and ask them how they expect to maintain an audience with such poor reporting of world events, and hold them accountable. We'll get on it all right. I intend to also write to different reporters and remind them that they probably don't all have their shiny tickets out of dodge, and maybe they should research what those are and consider networking amongst themselves to form real news alternatives hard copy.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I believe its time to take a look at all the newsworthy stories that are never covered by the mainstream media and form groups of people to contact in all manners all staff of all known media and ask them some pretty tough questions, and then ask them if they have their shiny tickets out of dodge, and get them to start forming media that will deliver news to the media, news coming from some of the names they have learnt to trust.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
How many ATS poster does it take to accumulate enough IQ points to understand that this is a hoax? Pure anarchist disinformation.
I actually LIVE in OKC. Charles Key is my state representative and, in my educated opinion, a total nut job.
The reason there is no news on this asinine bill, is that it died a well deserved death in the senate rules committee and was never voted on.

The governor's website shows all the bills that passed both houses of the state legislature, which he either signed, or vetoed. The sovereignty bill is not among them because it died in committee. Get it?:
www.gov.ok.gov...

I posted this yesterday, but the facts are irrelevant here if it destroys a cherished conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyemagistus

The site which has the major information, the essence, the state of the declaration itself is on a legal government site (Someone detailed this already in the thread), which is stating, it's PASSED with 92 / 3. So, please tell me, where this declaration is really died?

So, until you're not proving the opposite, that it's a hoax, it can be considered as valid information.

Plus, this declaration is not a BILL and it never was. It never had a bill number and it's never going to get a bill number. Don't confuse the two. A declaration, such as this one never will be on the bill list, what you linked.

I hope you get it too.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

cool...
so would that state be safe from martial law?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The bill in question is HJR 1089 at the close of session it was still in rules check the web server for the ok legislature webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us...

dead but could be reintroduced or by governors decree a special session could revive it .

At this time basicly the bill is dead !

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

"" so would that state be safe from martial law? ""

are you kidding?..

the feds couldn't care less what the states rights are...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyemagistus

I hate to ager but your probably right. If you look, this was passed in March. That means because it didn't show up on the list of vetoed or signed bills buy the governor, it must have died in committee. I think the reason people are ignoring you is that they want you to provide evidence that it died in committee (which I can't find), but everyone is missing that this was signed in March, and it doesn't show up in the June posting that you've posted, which shows all bills signed and vetoed.

I could be wrong, but it seems highly probable that the bill died.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by N1cotine

Sounds like a progressive State to me

Just sayin.

This is exactly what I'm sayin as well. THIS is real progress that would make any modern so-called "Progressive" feel the chills of someone walking on their grave.

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by y2presley

But the "conservatives" are no better. Bush is certainly no champion of liberty.

GW Bush may be a Republican but he is NO Conservative.

and p.s. I totally agree with your Civil War rant...

The Civil War was never about slavery. That is revisionist history at work. The Civil War was about states exercising their sovereign right to decide the issue for themselves. The Federal government overstepped their Constitutional authority on the issue, the southern states ceseded and lost their sovereignty in their defeat against Federal forces.

Truth and more Truth, Jack.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Okay. I've made a bit research to prove that this is not a hoax.

And here is something, which is proving this JOINT RESOLUTION is NEVER DIED as the gentleman is trying to tell us above, and it's still EXISTING...

webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us...

On this page...
Click on Current Status
Set Measure Type to Joint Resolutions
Then Click on Retrieve

So if everything goes right, this is what you will get, with the page will start and there is a nice list along with it...

Session:2008 Regular Session;
Active Status:All;
Measure Types:HJR;
With Action: On Any day;

In the list search for HJR-1089 and check it's state.

This Joint Resolution is existing, do anyone like this or not. There are few in the list, which died in front of the committee, but this Resolution is not one of them.

I hope this is going to clear everything before those ones, whose are claiming this is a hoax to protect their world, surrounding by delusions.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

For the record, I believe 9-11 was an inside job. I'm not trying to derail the thread or anything, and I'm not delusional, I just did a little fact checking, thats all. I don't care if information I find supports or negates my beliefs, I'll post it because everyone has the right to make up there own mind.

Also, I'm glad to hear that its not dead, and I think we should all try to contact the congresspeople of Oklahoma and encourage them to get it finalized.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join