It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Declares Sovereignty

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

okhouse.gov = [ 204.126.144.33 ]

(Asked whois.nic.gov:43 about okhouse.gov)

DOTGOV WHOIS Server ready
Domain Name: okhouse.gov

OrgName: Oklahoma House of Representatives
OrgID: OHR
Address: Legislative Service Bureau
Address: 2300 North Lincoln Blvd
Address: Room 307 State Capitol Building
City: Oklahoma City
StateProv: OK
PostalCode: 73105
NetRange: 204.126.144.0 - 204.126.145.255
CIDR: 204.126.144.0/23
NetName: OHR
NetHandle: NET-204-126-144-0-1
Parent: NET-204-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: LSB.LSB.STATE.OK.US
NameServer: LSBSVR.LSB.STATE.OK.US
Comment:
RegDate: 1995-01-15
Updated: 2003-03-18
RTechHandle: JW268-ARIN
RTechName: Warren John
RTechPhone: 1-405-523-3526
RTechEmail: [email protected]
ARIN WHOIS database last updated 2008-06-14 19: 10
Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

204.126.144.33 = [ www.okhouse.gov ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Its a legit website.

just a heads up. You can find out who has what domain, or ip by going to samspade.org

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In case no one has mentioned it yet, this legislation is not official or taking effect yet... it still has to be approved through whatever government bodies you have over there. It's gonna be a huge disappointment to get this close and then have it voted against.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
it would be nice if we all did a bit of cut and paste on the PDF. so that it reflected each of our states. mail it to our states leaders and serve notice.

exlnt. post completely inspiring.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin
'Whatever government bodies you have over there' = OK House (passed), OK Senate (passed via joint session), and the OK governor (apparently not signed yet). No Federal action is applicable to a state bill. Federal Courts could strike down a state bill as unconstitutional, but that would be after it was signed by the governor and then challenged in the court.

I suggest everyone from OK follow this pretty close. One man is under the eight-ball now, the governor. One man can and will bow to enough public pressure.

I suggest all Americans keep an eye on this, should it be brought before a Federal Court. Public pressure can and will affect the outcome there.

Remember that when intricate plans fail, it is usually just before their objective becomes reality. There is something within people that makes them get in a hurry when they smell victory, and in that rush the greatest mistakes are usually made.

Be cautious, not confident. That last bump in the road is a doosy.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

To be more specific I'd have to direct you to where - from the tone of your post - you'd not go. So I'll save us both the time of pointless argument.

However, melodrama; the melodramatic pronouncements of the true believer and patriot? The winds of Patrick Henry afoot? Ah, "Caesar had his Brutus; Charles the First his Cromwell; and George the Third—" 'Cries of "Treason! Treason!" 'George the Third may profit by their example. If this be treason, (lets) make the most of it."!!! Melodrama's highest moment - I say along with the echoes from the past: "Give me liberty, or give me death!"

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Yarcofin
'Whatever government bodies you have over there' = OK House (passed), OK Senate (passed via joint session), and the OK governor (apparently not signed yet).

I thought it died in the Oklahoma Senate Rules Committee?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
I'm not from the USA but I fear that if this all passes then OK will be number 1 target for a false flag terror attack. Now submit to the federal government, we are the only one that can protect you for these 'terrorists'

for what it's worth, I'm all for OK retaking control from the feds.

I couldn't have said it better myself. This may seem like the right thing to do, but I just hope no one in OK is harmed. This may just be a catalyst that the NWO needs and they may have even brought up the idea. I'm afriad we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
[edit on 15-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fm-in-usa

Lol, OK will not have to defend itself from foreign air powers. The air space is controlled by the united states air force who just happen to be the gov and because OK is land locked within the governments powers, no foreign power will have access to attack. Besides, they have tinker airforce base to defend them.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm no lawyer,... but I don't believe the states have the power to order the federal government to cease and desist federal mandates. I believe a more legitimate approach would be to simply ignore those mandates that it deems unconstitutional, and then sue the feds when they issue reprisals, or let the feds sue them first. Then it will be up to the Supreme Court to decide.

But then again, the feds will probably just ignore this declaration, so that's probably where this is headed anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
reply to post by fm-in-usa

Lol, OK will not have to defend itself from foreign air powers. The air space is controlled by the united states air force who just happen to be the gov and because OK is land locked within the governments powers, no foreign power will have access to attack. Besides, they have tinker airforce base to defend them.

The same air force (best in the world so they claim) that gets confused and lost in the time of an attack?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by phl0gist0n
I'm no lawyer,... but I don't believe the states have the power to order the federal government to cease and desist federal mandates. I believe a more legitimate approach would be to simply ignore those mandates that it deems unconstitutional, and then sue the feds when they issue reprisals, or let the feds sue them first. Then it will be up to the Supreme Court to decide.

But then again, the feds will probably just ignore this declaration, so that's probably where this is headed anyway.

So, if you want independence, how do you decide who is a "citizen" of OK and who isn't?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

mOOmOO, do you live in this country?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by mOOmOO

mOOmOO, do you live in this country?

You don't live in my country but that doesn't stop you meddling in our affairs

So, don't even go there.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sorry about that, I meant, do you live in the U.S.?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I didn't ask you any unreasonable questions and I'm not impressed by your archaic phrasing. (..or quotes) Just answer the questions or go post on some creative writing site. What's your point? Everybody with any brains already knows what you're saying, so why do you need to give out old, non-specific, ambiguous statements about evolving geopolitics as though they're prophetic, or revealing?
It's stupid and doesn't assist anyone in any practical way. So far the only thing I've learned from you is that fruity writer-guys who don't post links to data or primary literature are just windbags who get mad if you question their wisdom or POV specifically.

Just answer the questions. Prove me wrong in my assertion that your rhetoric on the subject of developing regional sovereignity in the U.S. was/is sensational, dramatized and not particularly informative. Every point I raised was reasonable and if you're serious, then you should also address those points. Also, your post had a real condescending tone toward Europeans. en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by djerwulfe]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

Habeas corpus was just re-affirmed by the supreme courts vote 5-4.

It's back on.........

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If this 10th amendment angle doesn't work, something will. This a trend. It will continue for quite a while. A new order is overdue. It isn't the end of struggle or contest. In fact, in the ensuing shakeout many places will regress. Most human beings alive today have only known a period of relative abundance and ease as demonstrated, if by nothing else, the large growth in global population in the last few decades. There are more people alive on earth today than have ever lived on earth previously and cumulatively.(did that make sense...?)

Anyway, its on. It's market-driven. Many of the older values/instincts persisist. There will be more death then ever before, in direct proportion to the anomalous population level.

Probably level out for a while at about a billion or so in 60-100 years.(?)
Maybe aliens will come and cart off some space-cases. Fine by me. I just really can't see people completely destroying themselves. Why didn't we already do it then? When oil was cheaper? Death squads or way more effective when highly mobile. Now I ask you; who can afford to run an effective death squad operation with gas prices as they are? Huh?!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I wonder how the descendants of the Native Americans who were ripped from their traditional homes, then relocated to Oklahoma, told they could keep it forever, then 60 years later turn it into the state of Oklahoma feel?

How dare the legislature attempt to call the sovereignty card when the creation of OK was a complete violation of the promises and sovereignty of the Native Americans in the first place!

If they really want to be sovereign, why not let the OK Tribal chiefs run the show? Make it an Indian nation once more? Oh but that's right, we can exploit the rules as long as people don't make these nasty correlations to the past.

This kind of legislation illustrates how out of touch and misunderstanding the people who make these decisions really are.

How disgusting.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

starred!

OKLAHOMA Tinker AFB (OKC) - All base personnel are prohibited from going near civilian detention area, which is under constant guard.
Will Rogers World Airport - FEMA's main processing center for west of the Mississippi. All personnel are kept out of the security zone. Federal prisoner transfer center located here (A pentagon-shaped building where airplanes can taxi up to). Photos have been taken and this site will try to post soon! El Reno - Renovated federal internment facility with CURRENT population of 12,000 on Route 66.
McAlester - near Army Munitions Plant property - former WWII German / Italian POW camp designated for future use. Ft. Sill (Lawton) - Former WWII detention camps. More data still needed.
www.uaff.us...

taking into consideration the flooding of mid america www.wunderground.com... &riv.clk=1&riv.sort=DESC

this is a military tatic, imho.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join