It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Crop Circle Found Of An Intergalactic Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.zetetique.ldh.org... Look At It : It Is Proof Of Aliens The Planet On The Side Is Meant To Be Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Obviously fake. Tthat is clearly man-made.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Doesn't really look like "proof" of anything but someone's budding image manipulation skills. I hope this wasn't serious.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The circle is not the planet Nirbiru/Planet X and it's supposed to be a binary code message (fake or not). Here's the decoded message.

BEWARE THE BEARERS OF FALSE GIFTS AND THEIR BROKEN PROMISES. MUCH PAIN, BUT STILL TIME. BELIEVE THERE IS GOOD OUT THERE WE OPPOSE DECEPTION.

And a link:
exhibitionoftheuniverse.com...

Real of fake, the crop circle is impressive just because of it's complexity. Of course people with even a little doubt about aliens and crop circles, they will dismiss this one within a blink of an eye, but it would be great to find out it really was real.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's hard to determine if the photo of a crop circle contains a 'disc' as Nibiru or a binary code of 'fair warning'. After viewing advertisement offering cash for gold (via cable) a few days ago, I am now wonder if there may be some truth behind that 2012, Nibiru and how the Annunaki may be returning to fetch their much needed gold for their planet's atmosphere. I dunno.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i heard that the beings on niburu were huge (heavily muscled) as compared to us (because of more intense gravity on their planet), it's sorta hard to tell from the image whether this guy is "huge" or not.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't think crop circles are a joke but, for the many decades of crop circles that have appeared and claimed as being made by aliens, they have all been very cryptic and written in elaborate code. Also, to date, proof of aliens has been very hard to come by (and I'm talking about irrefutable proof here - I do believe in aliens but there hasn't been anything I can claim as irrefutable proof).

So, given how cryptic and hard evidence has been in the past to come by, are we now saying they have given up and are now just going to paint a picture of themselves in the crops to prove it's all real? I don't think so, they might as well just land and say "Take me to your leader." I think having an alien face in the crop circle is a human's mindset to have that, so I call it fake.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Alethia]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You Take Alien Life Too Much For Granted : Why do you think they don't show themselves. There will be panic on this earth. Look at their faces they are deformed if i saw one of them , ill # myself. So there not exactly gonna land and say " Take me to your leader ". They know our leader. All abductees have said that they have shown them a picture of earth blowing up. They are just trying to warn us that some day our earth will end. Due to our mistakes. So don't take alien life for granted.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nibiru2012

Originally posted by nibiru2012
Look at their faces they are deformed if i saw one of them , ill # myself.

Typical human to judge other species by how they look.

Guess we better send word to the intergalactic council that we dont want any ugly aliens visiting us.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
LOL Your funny. It's True Though. People Are Taking Them For Granted

top topics

join