It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recommend me a serious book about aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've just started reading it but "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Paul Hill came to me highly recommended.

Amazon Link

From the amazon page here's the synopsis:

Here is a book to intrigue both non-technical and more mechanically inclined UFO enthusiasts. Without making a case for the origins of UFOs, Hill argues that their functionality is feasible by applying established principles of physics to existing reports in which an amazingly consistent UFO behavior has been described. In language which is technically sound, but not so advanced that the layman could not understand, Hill works out several possible propulsion systems for these mysterious craft.

My first post.

-Go

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Visitors from time-Marc Davenport
Communion -Whitley Streiber
Intruders and Missing time-Bud Hopkins

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

ah, good choice, I was going to post that one myself, however you beat me to it. but this really is a great book, and it will make you believe. everyone should read it.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Captured: The Betty and Barney Hill Experience (2007) by Stanton Friedman and Kathleen Marden (Betty's niece). A very good read that has much more information than the original book. It also corrects some misunderstandings and goes into the Star Map Betty made. Timothy Good and Frank C. Feschino (Shoot Them Down!) are good reads.

niv

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just finished Friedman's newest book Flying Saucers and Science. I thought it a decent read but it isn't about aliens per se -- more about the existence of extraterrestrial UFOs.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
THE KEEPERS by-Jim sparks (check amazon.com)

an abductee for ove 18 years, forced to learn the language of ET's, touches on their technology and why the ET's have lost faith in contacting the government for a healthy earth activites (going green).

Great book for a guy who chose not to get involved with the UFO phenomena while being abducted he didnt want outside experiences from other abductees to cloud his concious recollections, he did this for over 20 years. beautiful book. i finished it in about 2 days 220pgs. its an easy read writen by a simple man Jim Sparks.

Be warned you may hear bad things about Jim.

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Every ufologist and alien researcher should have a copy of Flying Saucers 101: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Unidentified Flying Objects by Harold E. Burt.

Excellent research and in-depth investigation.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I like Alien Contact by Timothy Good and
Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman.
As you read these books you will see that the Earth has a
hidden history. Life existed on Earth before Adam and Eve.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The Terra Papers -

The Papers were written by Robert Morning Sky, a Hopi (and Apache) whose grandfather was part of a group of Hopi who saw a "UFO" crash in 1947 and arrived first on the scene, rescuing Bek'Ti, a "blue," from the wreckage before the military showed up.

Bek'Ti was nursed back to health by the Hopi tribe, and Bek'Ti came to trust them. In return for the kindnesses, Bek'Ti taught some tribal members the history of Earth (with holographic projection and all!).

The tribe (or those few that were selected for this information) have been keeping the information secret, passing it down the (few) generations. Robert Morning Sky was chosen as one who would learn the information.

Robert kept the information secret, but he began to see it coming out in various forms in such writings as Sitchen and Bramley, none of who had the full story. So he felt that he could write up something that dealt only with the specifics he had seen out in the world already.

And so, as a paper for college, he wrote The Terra Papers.

When I was reading the Papers, I was an "alien agnostic." I gave it about a 60% probability aliens were on and around this planet. And when I read the first pages, I was certain I was reading bad scifi. I nearly quit at page 25. But I was intrigued by the back story and wanted to see what the point was, so I kept reading.

At page 40, things started making a bit of sense, and by the time I got to the end I was shaking, literally, from a radical paradigm shift. I KNEW they are amongst us.

Here is a link to them (the page numbers on the site do not correspond to the page numbers in the Papers, page 26 - which is "missing" - was blank in Book 1, pages 4 and 28 were blank in Book 2):

www.freedomdomain.com...

And here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorecki
I've just started reading it but "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Paul Hill came to me highly recommended.

Amazon Link

I was just gonna recommend that very book.
Of my whole library collection, it is definitely one of the top tier, and a must-read if you are interested in the real world physics of how-thiings-get-from-A-to-B.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Based on my experiences I'd say Whitley Strieber's Majestic is loaded with the real deal even though it cruises under the cover of fiction.
edit on 12/31/15 by 123143 because: DAMNED KEYBOARD.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Chuck Missler
Alien Encounters: The Secret Behind The UFO Phenomenon

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join