It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human DNA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I have been talking to several people regarding UFO's and Aliens and their interaction with Earth.
During these conversations the subject of DNA came up. It was suggested that Human DNA has been altered and we no longer have our original unadulterated DNA. It was suggested that if we had our original DNA we would have a much longer lifespan, probably on average a lifespan of approximately 900 years. We would also have the ability to communicate by thought and would have the power of telekinisis. I find this all a little incredible and would welcome views, thoughts and ideas.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I also find it problematic. It can be checked by comparing our DNA to that of our ancestors so it is not probable. There are no animals similar to humans that live that much or even comparably that much.

But , to add uncertainty factor, i once heard a legend that humans (bible Itshak to be more precise) asked God to add "getting old" factor.
And of course in legends/myths/religions there are people who live for very very long time.

So mine summary, if you are interested - very unlikely , only myths and legends can provide some ground for this claim and it is not enough.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I, for one, and glad that a lifespan is 900 years. Maybe 150 would be nice, but definitely not 900. I've heard people propose similar ideas, but I don't think they carry much weight.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There are many similar characteristics of CE III and CE IV encounters.When researchers begin to compile the list of similarities they indicate such things as: the beings claim to have come to examine our world, usually state they come in peace, are a superior race, are able to bring technology that is beneficial to mankind, many will claim a need to use human DNA to maintain their population, there is often a warning of a soon coming apocalypse to our planet and a wish to help avoid the disaster.

Many of those contacted are told in no uncertain terms that they are toact in a more or less official capacity as an ambassador or go between from the aliens to planet Earth. (2) The obvious intention, since so many are told this, is to engender in the contactee a sense of uniqueness andurgency to the message. Many UFO organizations have been started in this way. A case in point, the Raeleans were started by a French race driver, Claude Volrilhon he was renamed Rael by his space brothers and was given in his words, "the greatest message ever revealed to humanity."

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
In a sense, our "original" DNA is not our own. It's a constantly mutating ribbon of chemicals that varies only by degrees between species. We carry in our bodily DNA the fingerprint of the first DNA molecule that existed and managed to perpetuate itself. To believe our evolutionary biologists, all living creatures descend from this single, lucky fluke.

Interestingly, so-called "junk" makes up the majority of human DNA. This junk is made up of code sequences that are not utilized (so far as we can tell) in human development. It's theorized that they contain genetic information for extinct traits. Who knows what potential they contain? I guess our past, and what could've been different, is contained therein.

new topics

top topics

join