It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southampton triangle UFO captured by 2nd person ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I know there was thread somewhere showing the Southampton triangle UFO here, cant see it at the moment, but just saw this video showing a very similar object taken by a different person.

Its shaped like a pyramid and as you can see it doesn't rotate or act like a kite would as being discussed in the previous thread.

Is this the same object????

www.disclose.tv...

Original video -
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Im about 90% sure that this is a video of a balloon. As usual with all so-called ufo footage the video films a stationary object (or slightly moving as if afloat) with no remarkable maneuvers, just floating in the wind - and the footage only lasts for a few minutes.

In reply to OP, it does rotate. Watch it again.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

It would be fairly easy to confirm if there were a pyramid baloon in Southampton at the time maybe someone knows but I dont see any basket or flame during the shot so at the moment I'm 80% sure its not.

As for rotating.... for the first minute its fixed in position and I dont see how this can be when its so high up... when I say it doesn't rotate I mean as it would if it were a kite.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I thought of kite or baloon, but they don't seem to fit. If there was enough wind to keep a kite up there, it would be moving more, and if it was a baloon, it seems like it would also not be stationary. I wish the video showed the object leaving. Maybe next time.

new topics

top topics

join