It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast moving, unindentified aircraft on video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi!

This is a really interesting one and the best thing is, that it is obviously not a fake.

A guy filmed this, as he was driving from saltlake city to vegas.

It shows 2-3 aircraft leaving a contrail and move very fast. Check it out and save the video before it disappears!!!

At some parts you can hear a very loud pulsating sound. It sounds like it is coming from the aircrafts. Its propably a pulse detonation engine.

You guys really have to see it! The video is only a few days old.

youtube video

[edit on 14-6-2008 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The funny pulsing sound are jake brakes from a truck. There are trucks going by in the background and when they take their foot off the fuel the engine brakes kick in and that's what they sound like.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I can't really say much about the aircraft, but I believe the sound is comming from a truck on the highway!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Are you sure? To me, it sounds like it would come from far off the car. And it seems that they are stopped with the car at the end of the video where you still can hear the pulse sound.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I drove trucks, and I work safety for a trucking company. I know the sound. That's definitely a jake brake. Just because they're stopped doesn't mean that the trucks are. And a jake brake can be heard from a long way off sometimes.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Compression release engine brakes may make a loud chattering or machine gun noise while being used, which has led many communities to ban them. There are signs on the side of some freeway offramps, or at municipal boundaries, that will say "No jake braking", "Engine brakes restricted", etc. These signs are referring to compression release engine brakes. This has led to special mufflers on trucks that also muffle the sound of the compression release engine brake. Also, some engines use a butterfly valve in the exhaust and/or stator travel beyond the normal operating range on the variable-geometry turbocharger to produce engine braking without the noise associated with a compression release engine brake.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I see. I believe you. But the video is still cool. Does anybody here have an idea?

I removed the part with the pulse sound from the topic-theme, because it seems to be not relevant for those aircraft. I think its also an result from my crappy speakers. lol

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Its a fake or the crafts are very small and very near as you can see them passing INFRONT of the powerlines!

Here's a screenshot at 52 seconds into the video :

[edit on 14-6-2008 by redshirt0202]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redshirt0202

Nice catch! I did'nt even notice that. The picture clearly shows the object in front of the powerlines.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redshirt0202

That's just the camera blowing out the bright contrail. Doesnt look like its going in front of the wires to me.

I guess I'm just plain boring again, but I see nothing spectacular. Jets (more than likely fighter jets) on manouvers or something. Particularly "Fast moving" is not what I would describe them either, aside from the obvious of being faster and more agile than a jumbojet at cruise speed.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Guys, looks just like reflections off a woodgrain interior on tinted windows.
The movement of the light is explainable as the car moving.

The woodgrain is quite polished and when the sun hits it at the right angle you get things appearing every now and again.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That's what's known as a normal, Contrail.

It just happens to be lit up by the setting sun making it appear extremely bright.... nothing mysterious at all! And definately not fake... the you can see the powerline slightly when the contrail passes behind it, it only appears to go infront of it because of a bad camera and a low resolution video. Unless someone wants to 'fake' contrails then claim it's a UFO - then it's real.
Yes, it is moving fast, airliners go 900 hm/h. That qualifies as fast. But abnormal? Not a chaance.

Contrails like this have been discussed in the UFO thread, but couldn't find any examples. After a quick google:

lh3.google.com...

realclearwx.com...

Just so blatently obvious they're normal contrails. Try running a search in the Alien forum for, "Flaming, Sky, UFO, sighting, meteor",,, and it will always come up with the same thing.

At some parts you can hear a very loud pulsating sound. It sounds like it is coming from the aircrafts. Its propably a pulse detonation engine.

Haven't you heard an engine brake before?

[edit on 14/6/2008 by C0bzz]

top topics

join