It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo balls of Light form Crop Circle [conformed] by Physicist !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
It's a plastic bag flying around and sped up. No UFO ball of light here.

Crop circles

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If that video in OP is real then I can believe the crop circles are being created by the balls of light. These balls are no random "ball lightning" effect. Their movement denotes intelligence.

They have been seen multiple times up in the atmosphere. They appear larger when they are in the sky. The video said the ones on the ground never changed diameter when moving away or moving toward the camera. A hoaxer would have at least simulated diameter changes with the balls of light.

These are the Foo Fighters from World War II. No ball lightning enjoys chasing war planes.

Veteran talks of the Foo Fighters

Dec. 15, 1944: A pilot's mission report stated: 'Saw a brilliant red light at 2,000 feet going east at 200 miles per hour in the vicinity of Erstein. Due to AI failure, could not pick up contact but followed it by sight until it went out. Could not get close enough to identify object before it went out."

Nov. 27, 1944: Lt. Edward A. Schleuter returned from a mission and reported that he saw a red light flying through the air. It came in about 2,000 feet off starboard and then disappeared in a long red streak.

Foo Fighter

Where there's Foo, there's Fire

The Foo Fighters engaged in pretty odd behavior. They were most often seen attached to the wings of aircraft, but occurred slightly less frequently as detached balls that trailed the ship. Sometimes they appeared in flying formation, sometimes they performed intricate aerial maneuvers, sometimes they just sort of faded out.

These balls of light are real and people have been seeing these things for thousands of years.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by lostinspace]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
And since the mystical lights video is an acknowledged hoax, doesn't it make the physicist look even sillier"

It might if your statement of "fact" is true. Do you have any proof of this? The rate at which false claims of "proven hoax" and supposed categorical "debunking" are made at ATS without the slightest real evidence offered to warrant such claims up is truly staggering. Is this another such case? Or can you definitely prove this video is a "hoax"? (BTW, quoting other ATS members, or anyone else saying it is a hoax, is simply gossip, not proof) Forgive me for not taking your word on it as sufficient.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I have seen one too...it kept circling some tree branch. What was that all about?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"G"Day,

That video of the two lights making the circles was made by a couple of students a wile back, FAKE!!!! Don't know about the others though.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

Sources? Proof? Evidence of any kind that it was a hoax perpetrated by two students or that it is fake, as you claim?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
In 2002 I observed a blue glowing ball roughly the size of a grapefruit in the back yard at approximately 1:30am. It was moving slowly in a straight line and in a wave motion. It disappeared over the pool only to reappear on the other side. I have never seen anything like it before nor after. Ever since then I believe that there could possibly be anomalous electrical discharges from the Earth. I only wish I went over to it, but I was in complete awe. Whether or not they cause crops circles...no idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join