It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo balls of Light form Crop Circle [conformed] by Physicist !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ball lightning lol............... hahaha.................. lol...................you still living in a state mandated belief system................... the ufo orbs are very very real.

And you're living in fantasy delusional world where every unexplained phenomenen is assumed to be something of extraterrestrial origin

Back on topic

Until there is footage or images of ufo orbs producing crop circles, this phenomenen cannot be proven. History suggests that eye witness accounts arent always reliable. (Just to make sure, I am not saying any of you that have seen "ufo orbs" are lying)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Until there is footage or images of ufo orbs producing crop circles, this phenomenen cannot be proven. History suggests that eye witness accounts arent always reliable. (Just to make sure, I am not saying any of you that have seen "ufo orbs" are lying)

Watch the vid in the op, it shows it just after 2:00.

I think this is great that the scientific community is finally starting to take this seriously. It's pretty obvious to me that there's an intelligence behind these that goes beyond the usual hoax. Not to mention the length of the nodes in the wheat being stretched is a clear sign that there's more to these circles than meets the eye.

Even if it is ball lightning, who's to say that it isn't conscious? After all, to form a perfect sphere of energy that would mean it's a closed system. Scientists have yet to study ball lightning. They've only recently admitted to it's existence! Oh well, baby steps I guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Ball lightning lol............... hahaha.................. lol...................you still living in a state mandated belief system................... the ufo orbs are very very real.

And you're living in fantasy delusional world where every unexplained phenomenen is assumed to be something of extraterrestrial origin

Back on topic

like this one per chance?

ball lightening hasn't been photographed outside a lab as far as I'm aware (I'm probably wrong,you can be the one to tell correct me if I am) Now all of a sudden these orbs of light are popping up everywhere? They ain't spaceships,but they are an inteligent life source. (IMO obviously)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

like this one per chance?

The guy who made that came forward and said it was a hoax. He even showed the way he made it.
Basically he took a vid sequence of the before and the after, created the balls of light and "unmasked" the circle as the "lights" flew over.

I've seen real orbs of light less than 1000ft away so I wish I could agree with you that's a real vid. Actually they weren't orbs of light, they were orbs emitting light.

b

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Yet I wonder how many people come forward claiming responsibility for the hoaxes just to get attention.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I've not heard nor seen that (which doesn't mean it's true or false) I remember watching a documentry with the dude that took it. The interviewer/program makers said that it could have been faked using computers. But that doesn't mean it was.

ristorantemystica.files.wordpress.com...

that image,is taken from a medievil news print. It talks of the devil mowers,lights that cut down the crops into patterns. They didn't have cgi effects back then.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Acidtastic - Have you posted your Pics from Sunday?

Here is a short clip I made last Sunday (8th June) of the sphere that was over liverpool from 2.30pm until about 9.20pm.

It just kept in roughly the same place and would disappear when planes came into the area.It would then reappear close by when the plane had passed.Sometimes it would move left or right into the contrails that planes had left and sit there.

I got 5 of the neighbours out to look and we all agreed that we had never seen anything like it.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I sure did
It was a video,not pics. I can upload the origional file if anyone wants me to

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to say,your video's cool aswell,strange how it was from the same day as mine!! Mine was around 20 past 10 at night. They were also seen over a local hotel,or so my local bar manager said as someone had mentioned it to him.

theeeey're heeeereeeeee

[edit on 16/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the video OP I enjoyed listening to the science behind it. Does anyone have any other videos of crop circles being created in this manner?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I still do not see the point of it.
It`s like saying the Pilgrims arrived at America, secretly painted the trees bright read and left before the native American woke.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Acidtastic that's a great bit of historical news there, is it proven real? Round here the old timers call them willow the wisps, jack o' the lanterns and say they were more frequently seen in the past. I really like that pic of yours, 'though I don't go with devil as they've never seemed like they're going to do any harm to me and my friends.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
It is not cute, it is not funny, it is ignorant. Thoughtful discourse requires people on both sides to the argument to provide intelligent positions in an open minded way. Really, what did your post contribute? Well, it resulted in your being lectured by some random person who was bothered by this trend that is all too common, and did nothing to further the topic of the OP.

Chill out man, I thought the hairdo was hilarious. Anyway, in order to 'contribute' to the discussion engendered by our hirsute physicist, perhaps you can explain the following.

He demonstrates how the exploded corn nodes are distributed from centre of the circle outwards in a way which follows an inverse distance relationship from the energy point he says generates it. If that's so, why does the circle have such a well defined outer edge? Why doesn't the corn lie down in a manner reflecting the distribution of the exploded nodes - in a kind of dish shape? Wouldn't heat energy from a point source follow an inverse distance squared relationship anyway? All other electromagnetic energy does. And since the mystical lights video is an acknowledged hoax, doesn't it make the physicist look even sillier?

WG3

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

I saw and photographed the exact same thing in may last year, over calderstones park, i did put it up on a thread here, and was covered on ufocasebook also, lemme see if i can still find it in my online folder.

This thing was dancing all over the sky, back and fourth, then shot straight up and out of sight in a flash. it was not a plane, blimp,helicopter, military protoanything, the speed it moved was impossible to even imagine and i had seen it with my own eyes.

Spelling

[edit on 16/6/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm in Mossley Hill looking towards Calderstones - so it's in the same place.

Here's a screen grab from another clip from Sunday.
It's a pity that this is from such a short clip but I have never seen doves in the wild let alone in Liverpool and they and the sphere are only in frame for a second or two.
I've got about 5 hours of footage and have not gone through it all yet.I hope to find some better shots of the sphere but it was hard to film as the video only has a fold out LCD screen ( No eye piece !! ) and it was quite sunny.

EDIT - How do make the pics the correct size - I can only view part of them ?

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Did you see them]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

well no,the devil thing was obviously born from confusion (and probably organised religion) They blamed alot of things on the supernatural back then.

I do belive it is 100% real,as there was even a film made on it with Mel Gibson in. Can't remember the name,butyou know the one I mean I'm sure. Pretty sure it wasn't Dave or his mate with a plank of wood.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I was standing outside at night, steps away from Lake Erie. One of these balls came from the west and flew past me and proceeded to fly over the lake. It did a sharp U-turn and headed back my way. It flew past me again. It was a little higher than treetop level. It was basketball size. I stood there in disbelief wondering what the heck I just saw, and then it came from the west ( behind me) again, flew off towards the southeast.

What I saw looked very, very similiar to the balls of light in the video, although the ones I saw weren't associated with any crop circles that I know of.

Sounds like ball lightning

Ball lightning does not make sharp turns or change directions dramatically.

Personally, I do not think these things are being made by large physical 'alien spacecraft' (at least not all of them), but rather some kind of entity, whether that be a preprogrammed thing from elsewhere, or a conscious "being" of some sort, who knows.

Personally I would rather think it would be from beings of another demension, or something along those lines, tying to share information with us. Why? Because if terrestrail-bound ETs were close by, why would they use such an odd method of communication? If they were physical, that means they had to get here somehow, and if they did so from other planets or more likely distant stars, this means they surely would have the technology to communicate via satellite say, or other forms of communication.

Thus it is unlikely that physical technologically advanced beings would be responsible, but more likely it would be some kind of multidemensional 'beings' of some kind, sending a message through the apparent control they have over aspects of nature.

I know, sounds crazy, but this is the conclusion I come to after looking pretty deeply into the subject.

Would you agree? Or why would you think it is more likely a physical being in-bound the solar system at the least, would be doing such things?

Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The orbs are actually probes that come from higher dimensional extraterrestrial lightships. They don't interpret anything, all they do is collect data. The government seems to know about them:

Watch this:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

So what if they are real, why are they doing these patterns and symbols in our crop. What are the meaning of them? To me most of the symbols i've reviewed is cryptic to say the least, some are pure gibberish. Can we really believe in that the messages are benign even ?

The "helicropter" incident above, they are probably there to monitor some newly formed cropcircle i.e the government is uspet because they think people in general might get upset by these cropcircles, they people filming the helicopters are upset because they think the government is hiding something so they also get upset. Result, we have two upset confronting each other but both are probably just trying to figure out the source of the cropcircle.

[edit on 2009/6/5 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the increased node length in the centres of crop circles corellate exactly with the scientific mathematical model of electromagentic radiation distribution.

Great post

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It's a plastic bag flying around and sped up. No UFO ball of light here.

Crop circles

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join