It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(2nd)....and The Mans Lady of BTS is? (Contest)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
once again i'm still ridin for carrot

Alright.. Lord Infamous you sweetheart you!!! I'll enter....not right now (since Im walking out the door) but when I get home after work tonight...

Givenmay....are you enetering too doll?

- Carrot

[edit on 6/20/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

LMFAO...... you almost got it right with your summary of me!

.....but the only thing im 'gagging' for is the truth... thats why im here on ATS!! LOL!
.......and yes been single for many years, through choice i might add!..

.....and yes, both ''short haired and long haired peeps'' catch my interest but thats a whole other thread lol...

....i must say, ats has some not only intelligent but beautiful women gracing its pages!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Oh my lol wow if I was blushin before I am red now hehe
I enjoyed your commentary and am quite flattered

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

- Carrot

No Carrot, I dont believe I will be entering!

(unless I get mad drunk)...lol, you never know with me!

I will post a couple pix before the contest is over though!

I dont see myself as a Mans lady, maybe a man beater, usually cold hearted!

I can be nice sometimes though, depends on what they do for me!

I like to be in charge!

[edit on 6/20/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

LOL! Me too...more of a Man-Eater....

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Yes, you are one of us...all carnivore here!

I'm starving too!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

Originally posted by CA_Orot

- Carrot

No Carrot, I dont believe I will be entering!

(unless I get mad drunk)...lol, you never know with me!

I will post a couple pix before the contest is over though!

I can be nice sometimes though, depends on what they do for me!

I like to be in charge!

were you drunk in those other pics of you? just wondering is all.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

If you have a 30 pound striped bass, you'd better back that up with a picture !!!!!!!!

I'll show you mine if ya show me yours lol SPORTO lol

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

The post where I endorse LateApexer313 and kiss her buttiski

One cannot describe the beauty and intelegence that is inhearant within LateApexer313 her charms are obvious, and her work her on ATS is without a doubt some of the finest work a person could achieve.

I am officialy endorsing LateApexer313 for the title of The Mans lady of BTS because I believe that she embrases our ideals on this site and also upholds our edict to deny ignorance. Truly LateApexer313 shows these qualities often and without a sense of ill will towards her fellow members.

plus dayum, shes a hot blonde!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

I'm backing ImJaded all the way.

Jaded is a hottie, she's classy, sassy, and all around one of the best Aussie women I know.

She's part classy lady, part tomboy, which most Aussie women are, and is a major turn on to Me.

Sorry all you other ladies, you are

~standing behind Jaded all protective like~

Did I mention she can belch louder than Me?

When Jaded enters chat, all I can think of is this song :

[edit on 21-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Awww ty King

damn @ banning the others
so mean lol

lmao @ you for that belching comment tho, ahh well at least everyone knows I am human now

edited cause I just saw you added that song
- I did forget to mention my hip and booty shakin talents also haha just wasn't tryna do too much at one time yanno ?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hello Fine people of BTS, my name is Carrot and I’m “officially” entering the Man’s Lady Contest. I’m going to be completely honest – I don’t know how much of a Man’s Lady I am, but, I like Men and I am a Lady (to some extent), so I guess I qualify.

Why should you vote for me? I don’t know…you’ll have to figure that out for yourself…after all this contest isn’t really for us Ladies…its for you Guys to get to know us Ladies that are kickin’ around BTS.

I’m a casual kind of girl, who likes long walks on the beach and – oh wait…sounds like I’m describing a poodle. Let’s start over shall we?

-I know when to have fun, and when to be serious.
-I can be one of the guys, or I can be the bombshell you’re taking out for dinner.
-I’ll try and out-drink you at a party and sing Karaoke on the kitchen table if it means it’ll make someone smile.
-I’ll party with you until 4 in the morning, and wake up with you at 6 for Coffee because you have to be at work at 7.
-I’ll drive 3 hours to see you when you’re having a rough night, and you just need to hear, that Everything is going to be okay.
-I won’t eat Cheetos (or anything Neon for that matter), but I will cook you something that you would pay $35 a plate for in a Fancy Shmancy Pants Restaurant – and it will be good.
-I’ll drink Beer (or an apple martini out of a coffee mug) and watch the Hockey Game in my sweatpants, or I’ll drink a nice glass of wine in a Little Black Dress and Gorgeous as all heck heels. *Which reminds me, I have a little bit of a Shoe addiction which automatically makes me a Lady and means I can clean up nicely - Proof? Here are my 4 favorite pairs of heels that I wear.*

-I probably won’t beat you in an Arm Wrestle, but I’ll bet that I can hit that target, at 100yards bang in the center with my .357 revolver every time: I’m the girl at the Gun Range with my Father rain or shine, because we are die hard pistol shooters.
-My father is my best friend; I talk to him about everything. (They say you can tell a lot about a guy, by how he treats his mother... I wonder if that’s the same for daughters and fathers?)
-I’m a Hard-Core X-Files Fan, C2C Listener, and Conspiracy Theororist, which ultimately were the reasons I joined ATS.
-The CD currently in my CD Player is an Audio book on “Philosophy of Mind” – I read a lot, and when I can’t read, I listen – I love learning new things.
-I spend most of my money on School, High-heeled Shoes, and Books.
-I’m the girl you call when nothing in your life is going right. I’m the Secret Keeper. I’m the Therapist.
-I have a Dry (Sahara) sense of Humor, and I guarantee I’ll laugh at your jokes – because they’re probably better than mine.
-I don’t “believe” in anything, I believe in the possibilities of things, I want to believe (pun totally intended).

Both Pictures were taken today (June 20th), one before I left for work, and one when I got home from work...

- Carrot

PS. Alright Givenmay...its your turn sweetheart! Enter the Conetest!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Aww Carrot you and nuts are so my best friends on here, I love you both!

There is no way I would compete with you girls, and AD is a fine hard woman friend, she is the greatest, not to mention my new friend Cosmic, she is beautiful, I reckon as is Jaded, Chi, and Late all sound alot like me....fine girls you all are!
I would never leave out Jen South she is the most true hearted lady I could have ever found here!
I hope I did'nt miss anyone, I am drunk lmao!
You all get stars from me pretty's!

Love you honey's!
*smootches*

[edit on 6/21/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Oh, I forgot about you Lordy, I was not drunk in the pix just when I posted them hahahaha!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

STARRED GIRL! And never hide that pretty face again!

I just know the guys are saying..
"OMG! All the BTS women are HOT!"

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Oh how you DO go on What....batting eyelashes at you....thank you for the great endorsement kind sir

Wow, and nice pictures as well all those who have entered! Simply breath taking the beauty that abounds here at BTS
And all those brains packed into the beauty ...it's time to unite and take back the planet girls

KNEEL DOWN AND WORSHIP US YOU LOWLY MALE PEONS

Oops sorry I got all excited there, anyway, I am sure any of these lovely brainy beauties deserve this award, great contest
Thanks again Whatukno

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Stared.

And will you be my girlfriend? you're gorgeous

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

u Read our minds

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Star for carrot too

This competition is too close to call. Who thought so many beautiful women would be lurking around on ATS/BTS!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Awh thanks guys *blush*...I really think that Givenmay needs to enter though, serioiusly. Me and Nuts did!!! We need some more entries...come on ladies? Jensouth is such a sweetheart, I wish she would enter too!

AD: Thanks a lot girl! I starred you too!! You're so fierce! LOL.

Enrikez: Thank you, you're a sweetie
So...You come here often?! Jk!!

Foofstarr - Thank you too for the star dear

- Carrot

And...again I can't help it...the darn dancing banana...poor guy... he is hurtin' for a friend...

- Carrot

[edit on 6/21/2008 by CA_Orot]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join