It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(2nd)....and The Mans Lady of BTS is? (Contest)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
**Nevermind Found the first post!!**

[edit on 6/21/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

This must have been hard for you, star

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Thanks Sam, Yeah, i'm naturally pretty private, so it was one of those things I had put some thought into. Seems small to alot I realise. Anyways gals, keep the entries coming. Wishing you all the best.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Need I say more? I think these speak for themselves... And very easy on the eyes...
bling blang...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

All my girls in here crack me up…ya’ll just aren’t happy if we aren’t all in this together.
I can’t be the man’s lady of BTS, now if we were having a “who’s the sweetheart of BTS” award…. then hell yeah I could enter…although I don’t think I could beat Asala, she’s everyone’s sweetheart too
But I’ll enter if it makes my girls happy!

Aren’t I angelic like

But I’m also a sassy little stinker when the mood strikes

And sometimes I have the bluest eyes

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Jen...wow..lol..I have to say it, you are totally beautiful, and I know its outwardly as well as inwardly now..love you hun..

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Thank you nuts.

You're a real sweetheart

Hugs*

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Hugs Jen back* Sweet I think it's gal like you that make me proud to be among you. I starred you. and good luck. You are precious.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Miss Jen you are the cutest...starred hun!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Jen, your such a cougar. Raaawwwrrrr...

Jaded, you are...well...hot. i don't know how else to say it.

I can't choose from all these lovely ladies here. They are all so stunning.

[edit on 6/22/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Jen! WOOOT! YEA! now that is hottness!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
CA! You stunning woman you, so glad you finally got that entry up

Always love your pics jen, you're a real beauty lady

ty Mad, I am flattered
And Sam, you got me blushin a purty shade of pink over here

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Passing out *hugs & kisses* for all the lovely comments. You are all beautiful people....all of you

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

YAY!!! Jen finally enetered!!! Your such a sweetheart Jen, I just love ya!!

*Hugs*

Thank You Jaded! You guys are all so sweet!

- Carrot

[edit on 6/22/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!

ROFL !! So funny you, what piece would you like next?, i'm thinking my ankles are soooo nice..
This might be one of those 10000 piece puzzles.
Thanks for the star btw.. I guess that means I should state my reasons for joining in and why I think I should be in this comp.

Well I can't say what piece I would like next but I will gladly accept ankle pics. Maybe after that you can just start working your way up your legs until you get back to those pretty eyes of yours.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Some really beautiful girls here! I think you all need to post more pictures!

I just can't quite make the decision without WAY more pics.
lol

[edit on 24-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
*flies in on his magic carpet*
*magic carpet slowly lowers to the ground*
*hops off his carpet*
*once again walks up to the podium*
*once again clears throat*
*once again begins*

ladies and gentlemen. there are many many fine women of bts. i mean damn fine. all of these women are lovely in their own way and, imo are ALL worthy of being the man's lady of bts. however there can be only ONE. but before i announce who i'm backing i'd like to get my speech on

somtimes in life your Access gets Denied by women you think are worthy of this title. and that sucks. you then realize that these women are lame, and think to yourself "man i wish lame women who act like their men's ladies would just get caught in some sort of cosmic storm. sadly, that's only wishful thinking and the earth will never be rid of lame women. imo, most of these lame women often say to themselves "ImJaded". why do i say that you ask? well probably some lame guy made them that way. which in turn made her lame. lame women come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and YOU guys out there right now could be dating one as i make this speech. if you are, i'd like to know the woman's name so i could rub it in her face how lame she is.

is her name brittany? michelle? perhaps it might be jen. whatever her name may be, her lameness will surely cause your relationship to go south 31 degrees. lame women do all sorts of trifiling things. they get on your nerves, try and make YOU go to the store and buy their feminine hygeiene products, etc. lame women also carry all sorts of std's. just last month, a homie of mine hooked up with a lame woman. a couple weeks later he went to the health department and was told he had the clap. ever since then, he's been very distressed by that std that was Given to him in may. i mean it's just really driving him nuts!. more than likely, the apex of his dealings with women, will be when he gets involved with another lame woman yet again, and happens to marry her. and by that time it'll be too late to redeem himself.

enough about lame women. let's talk about top notch women. top notch women are where it's at. a top notch woman is cut from a different cloth than your average woman. a top notch woman ALWAYS handles her business. a top notch woman will ALWAYS be willing to ride for her man. and the epitome of a top notch woman is without a doubt carrot. which is why i'm backing her, and feel she should be the man's lady of bts.

to carrot: lordinfamous, lorderic, lordlusciouslips, brown sugar, or whatever the hell you prefer to call me, wishes you the best of luck in this contest.

and once again, ALL of you ladies are astounding. but like i said, there can be only ONE.

p.s. the puns on the names were all jokes. please don't take them personally

*hops on his magic carpet and flies away*

[edit on 24-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

You just had to add me in the worst part of the story, huh?

...isokay *nods*

:shk:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

You just had to add me in the worst part of the story, huh?

...isokay *nods*

:shk:

it's the only thing i could think of at that moment. *shrugs*

you know i luv ya though, right?

also..when you reply could you say isokay again?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Oh my dear Brown Sugar
Thank you for the Kind words!

See you in chat later probably

- Carrot

ps. Did i see a post about more pictures? Oh oh...that means i gotta get snappin' em!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join