It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scrap The UN - - - Poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The US out of the UN and the UN out of the US! ..and take the CFR with yas!

I have no problem with the first part as the US only abides by what the UN says when it is convenient to its own agenda. What is the CFR though?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

seekerof

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Could also read the same when Bush decided to invade Iraq.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Irregardless intrepid, point was made, in regards to this topic, eh?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
OK, so are you saying "scrap the UN", or scrap the US involvement with the UN?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
The UN is a great thing and has done great things for millions and millions of people around the world... and it would be doing even better things if countries like the USA didnt ignore them and do whatever they pleased... i say keep the UN and scrap the USA

HAHAHAHAHA
you do realize that the UN is based in the US. And that it's largest funder is the US. And that it draws most of it's resorces from the US. Your idea sucks, but then again you probably don't live here, because if you did you would realize that the US is the greatest nation in the world.

Any way, I agree, screw the UN! I'm sick of the US paying for and losing men for the UN. It is tainted by all nations nation intrest (which by the way, should be expected. I want my country, the US, looking out for the US first). GREAT IDEA.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I would think the UN has its intended purposes, in regards to world humanitarian efferts, etc., but with an ever-increasingly seen "agenda" within the UN, the US should just get out of it, at the same time, give it the boot out of New York and the US.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I keep hearing here that the US provides the most funds to the UN. Aside from the land and UN building, what funding does the US give to the UN?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join