It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part to a whole event (missing terror answer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is an unanswered question:

Was it ever revealed what the 9/11 terrorist hijackers' target was to the plane that went down in PA that was first and only that didnt hit a building out of the rest? Are other terrorists and the master mind to 9-11 keeping it a secret to the grave? Are they still after the missed target that was intended to be hit? What was the target?

The so called heros on the plane that went down in PA...what did they become aware to and when did they become aware to it to why they actually caused the plane to crash by taking on the hijackers? Why not let the hijackers fly if you didnt know they were intending to crash into anything? I mean, no way did the hijackers tell the passengers that they were going to hit anything, so how is it ppl who shouldn't have knew anything stood up to surely cause all to crash prematurely in advance?

^^You see what doesnt add up? The only thing that I conclude that adds up is the so-called heros were paranormally connected and knew of the plan by the astral plane.

You arent actually going to certainly cause a hijacker to a plane to react to cause the plane to definitely go down from within when you're not knowing the furture outcome. No body questions these things as they should. What's up with that? PPl need to put on their brain caps. Am I the only one with a mind that can think and see when something doesnt add up?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe someone had on the local radio or TV station on the inflight entertainment centre? I know that when you come into land at any UK airport they put the news on?
Or maybe someone had a mp4 / radio with headphones on? It's no inconceivable to have one ear canal headphone in and look as if your working is it? all you gotta do is lean on the cable and look bored, scared or whatever. When they found out what happened at the towers, they spread it around the plane passengers and jumped the hijackers?

new topics

join