It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you read George C Andrews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
hello, i new in this forum and i will strat with this thread:

i have searched for truth for many years concluding clues sent me to different ways of thinking, i found extremely important info and i think not all ppl is prepared to words of knowledge. I have to say that we all are meneaced by the planet Nibiru, aproaching in 2012 and the return of the annunaki, from planet x nibiru, the nephilims of the ancient book of Enoch, the reptilians has to do with them, or are them, but the greys are a non minded specie that is used for work, are like bio machines, with alien dna but no self concience,also there are evolved greys like tall greys from other places, and also in earth there are hiperboreans, like nordic ppl blond blue eyes, like the ones from atlantis lemuria or inner earth, but all this ppl from diffrnt place has diffrnt interests on earth, there are too many hands in one dish, and humans are there too, like shadow goberments and ancient secret societies. Even angels and demons involved, also the nazis are working now with some aliens, they invented the vril and haunebu discs that eeuu then improved.. We have to talk.

Have you read George C Andrews¿

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here we go again.

The only interesting thing I read from George is that he thinks '___' was created to help us cope with the knowledge of not being alone (ET). He seems "out there".

Also, your OP is one of the biggest run-on sentences of all time.

Perhaps you should let everyone know what YOU think about George C Andrews. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yes I have read that but i was talking about the other texts wich seem interesting like the ones whertalks about the nazis, 2012, annunakis etc. not the '___' stupid thing, i think that part i say is something important. And that "here we go again" is not quite polite for someone who first come to a forum, maybe you can enlight people and talk more about and not attack like a simple "men in black" desinformant.

PD: sorry for my english, i m not from that part of the planet.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why are you so interested in George Andrews? - 0

new topics

top topics

join