It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans could all be aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Humans could all be aliens

www.news.com.au

GENETIC material from outer space found in a meteorite in Australia may well have played a key role in the origin of life on earth, according to a study to be published on Sunday.

European and US scientists have proved for the first time two bits of genetic coding, called nucleobases, contained in the meteor fragment, are truly extraterrestrial.

Previous studies had suggested the space rocks, which hit earth about 40 years ago, might have been contaminated upon impact.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if life was introduced to Earth by meteroites.

No, I won't claim any national pride in the fact that it was an Australian meteroite which may have started it all!

Similar meteroites have probably hit Mars, so who knows what's down on the surface?

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So I can abduct and have a cold bevvy and shrimps on the barby at the same time - cool!!

Brei

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Humans are not aliens! Read the Bible it says what we are and where we come from. God maker of heaven and earth make us and this is a fact. Want to know more, ask me.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yes, OP the term is called "panspermia". and they have long found DNA in space rocks.
we've been seeded.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by redsonya
Humans are not aliens! Read the Bible it says what we are and where we come from. God maker of heaven and earth make us and this is a fact. Want to know more, ask me.

Prove humans are not aliens. Prove what anything the bible has to say is true. Prove to me that there is a god, since the burden of proof rests on the party making the claim. Prove to me that earth was "made", explain to me how these could be considered fact. Explain to me why you believe things are true from stories and books that were written in an age of little understanding of our world and the surrounding universe. Can you tell me where god is? What god would look like? Where is heavan? Where is hell? When did god "make" us? What about evolution, I assume you think creationism is a better "theory"? I'll take the bait, I want to know more.

On topic, this is very interesting. You would think that the chances of finding one of these babies would be pretty slim. It will be interesting to see if MSM picks up on this, because I know some people will be screaming that this "proves alien life". You can always be hopeful though

[edit on 13-6-2008 by ppskylight]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by redsonya

Sorry, I don't subscribe to that book of fiction. You'll have to try and convince others, not me.

zooplancton: Yeah, I know about panspermia, cool. It's good to see that there's some scientific evidence to show that we've been seeded. It kind of shoots down some arguments about how we got here. Especially arguments that need a book to be true.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this subject Here.

Please add any further thoughts or comments there.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join