It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you really ready for ascension? Are you sure?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Listen to this, it's short!

I have heard that we will be able to manifest just by thinking. I am hoping that dropping our bodies or changing them will go along with ascending or the shift because if I have to drag this sorry painful body along, what's the point? I want something very different. A whole different type of experience, not the same old stuff dressed up a little.
So it would seem that we would die from a 3D perspective and I hope that, if so, it will be painless and quick.
As far as having problems, we already are having horrid problems and it looks like things can only get worse here so I hope to heck we can wise up and learn how to ascend out of this mess, but then only the ones who want to.
I don't think it's just a new-age trick to robotize us because many of us are showing signs of changing and these numbers and synchronicities are amazing.

I just noticed my post is 11,

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Danelle]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
when jesus was baptized he ascended to his fathers house,He did not lose his body,he become more then his body,healing casting out demons ect.
accention is when your mind,body,and spirt are one. At the presnt time and in the past there has been a vail seperating physical from spirt,the comming events are to meld into one the 3 concepts of body,mind,spirt.
But you do have to lose something......... those things wich arent good for you like,hate,greed, ect you can see where im going.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Danelle

Great U Tube link Danelle.
That 11;11 prompt is just one of many tools that will be adopted by our
friends to awaken us .
Lets hope a golden age is coming I know its hard in these times but try and live as well as you can in the NOW. I am sure the self will have learned a lot of valuable lessons in this incarnation which would of been the objective to learn of the dark is to see the light.
Lets just see this situation we are now all in evolve it is getting more interesting each day.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by devareous

Yes the veil will be lifted Pandoras box probably for some .
The first times of this are the hardest you have to live with yourself and face yourself and all your life errors .Also your past lifes have to be looked at and negative karmas released.
We live in interesting times but we knew that before we arrived didnt we.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danelle
www.youtube.com...

Listen to this, it's short!

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Danelle]

Excellent link thank you. I see 11:11 at times of change or cross roads in ascension. I also saw 2:22 and 9:11. The difficult thing is to listen to your inner self at these important times and hear which way to go, this I find very hard as I dont want to make a wrong choice.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think It would be an idea at this point in the thread to put down a link about the various biological symptoms that are described on web sites.
These biological symptoms relate to an ascending human body this information a lot of the time has to be taken with an introspective leap of faith.
Obviously if you are reading this thread then you may or may not in recent times have noticed something going on in your head or even had
an ET experience, vision ,confusion about your life etc.
If you are like me you would of researched what was going on and probably at some point reached the same conclusion as me.
Thats why this forum is on the go .Ascension Evolution,Vibration increase,
Moving to a higher level of Consciousness whatever you want to call it.
Its happening all around you and at differant levels. The point is at the start and probably all the way for some people its going to be very hard to
accept .
Settlers like to settle, the status quo must remain,WE dont like change.
Well change is coming start trying to accept it early and the journey may become easier.
Try reading this link tick the boxes and see if any of the symptoms described match your own you may be suprised.

www.eaglespiritministry.com...

(Im not in this ministry its just a list of well known symptoms)

[edit on 7-7-2008 by headlightone]

[edit on 7-7-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Bad karma is being released everywhere.
KEEP AN EYE ON PLANET EARTH HERE
Linkhisz.rsoe.hu... below

[edit on 8-7-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Hey can you post that link on the light of the soul matrix.

www.awakenedhearts.com... Ive copied it across for you! This is very interesting regarding the light of the soul and ascension..please read.

MG

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join