It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you really ready for ascension? Are you sure?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I find this subject very intriguing! If this is what is to happen, then so be it...Either way, I will keep living with an open heart and mind. I would imagine that such an event would change your outlook and perspective quite a bit, which i wholeheartedly welcome. We'll see what happens!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
They also prompt to make you take a change of direction if you are deviating from a certain path.
All of these phenomenon are increasing as we approach ascension .
link provided.

www.1111spiritguardians.com...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by headlightone]

HI thanks very good link, explains a lot. I saw a thread on it on ATS also but that seemed to say it was a "warning from God".
Anyway its strange that you say these numbers appear to prompt us on our way... when I saw 1111 I was at a crossroads in my awakening and I still dont know if the 1111 means I should go with my decided path or that Im on the wrong path.
With ascension comes responsability and I need to decide how to use this awakening. Many energies are shown to us through meditation and its how we use these that seem to be important. I think deep down I do know what the 1111 was trying to tell me and now Ive read your link I must follow my heart.

Oh and even more weird today I saw 4 silver UFO's go over my house, they were cigar shaped and metallic. They gave no sound and no contrail, they just glided by in formation. Ive just realized that the number 4 was significant AGAIN.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nice thread, thank you OP.

I am ready.
I hope more and more humans wake up and realize the truth. I really do. I hope they all see reality for what it is and smile and love each day as if it were the only day. As for 11:11... I suppose we will see when we are ready. I am still worried, scared, nervous, but at the same time I feel so much love and energy of 11:11. I see it everywhere. We shall all know one day? Perhaps.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've been avoiding this thread, and Ms. Green's also, as I hadn't come to terms with how I felt about it.

I recently posted a reply to a thread -- the one that talked about Iran's President claiming that he'd had an attempt upon his life -- and I said something like "I'm not 100% spritually ascended" and went on to say that I was sorry the assasination wasn't successful. I thought about what I'd said for a few moments, and then went back and tried to correct (with humor granted, that's my way) my sideways smear on "ascention".

I'm glad I came in here finally. The way we live, we're always trying to get further off the grid. We grow much of our food, have a lot of it stocked. I've just finished routing piping to our well, and have installed solar/DC pump back-up to assure water pressure. We live pretty simply, pretty close to the Earth.

I think vast and difficult changes are likely to be in our future, and I mean us, the human population. We're ready, as much as we can imagine, to face those challenges. My Bride and I remain open to the idea of gaining previously unknown understanding, to expand our awareness. I guess I'm a scientist at heart..... I seem to always look for a schematic, a formula, an equation, a flowchart. I"m struggling with the idea of what ascention IS. I feel I've gained a spark of insight reading Ms. Green's works. I feel I sense it, I just don't know if I WANT it. Would I choose to stay on Earth, amidst dire and horrific Earth changes in order to help others, rather than whisk away to parts unknown as a spiritual entity? Yeah, you know....... right now, I think I would. I think helping others make it through bad times is part of what I was born for. Even if that's not true, it surely is something I'm good at.

Thanks for the thread. I may not know where I'm going, but I'd hate like heck to be late.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Maybe this is too personal for a post....... I'm just winging it here, but thank you Ms. Green for your insights. I think we all have something to teach and something to learn. I'm learning, and I thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thankyou for saying I have helped you, it means a lot to me.
Im sorry you have felt a need to avoid me, I cant understand why but I had sensed it.

I dont really have any "works" as such I just say what I feel is happening to me 100%, sometimes I get myself into corners for speaking so open minded but I could not speak any other way.

I am a scientist and for many years I too had to have everything following a formula. There is still a part of my mind that still demands everything follows scientific logic, but now I have seen too much, experienced many things that are crying out to me saying forget logic it has no part in this process, not this time. This I think is one of the hardest parts to awakening, letting go of ones minds expectations of what should be happening and allowing our selves to think out of the box.

You re not sure you want it? I have read that ascension is a choice and we can at any point turn away from it. In the beggining I really struggeled with all the visions and feelings of madness that can accompany initial awakenings, at this point I did try to turn away several times but found I just couldn t. If you really want it you will follow what your heart is telling you, if its right for you you'll know this for sure.

Thank you again for your kind words.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A bit of therapy for myself here write facts down and it helps
A listed auto-biography of accepting change evolution ascension or whatever it is.
1 I am a normal boring human bloke going about my business in my usual
groundhog way.
2 Normal bloke starts to have extreme vivid dreams,sometimes normal bloke has visions ,puzzled bloke starts to question sanity or brain tumour.
3 Normal bloke not into UFO:S Aliens ETC has close encounter with something not human not just once but twice.
4 Normal bloke starts to get rather anxious about something strange going
on.
5 Normal blokes body starts to act strange ringing in ear, tremors around body, sudden changes in body temperature waking everynight between 2 and 4AM.the list could go on.
6 Normal bloke starts to research on internet around the not so common sites and discovers another world there Ascension is discovered amongst other subjects and seems to outline normal blokes symptoms.
7 Eureeka moment for normal bloke.
8 Normal bloke now turns into information seeking obsessive but knowledge dispells fear.
9 Nomal bloke finding differant answers all the time now.
10 Normal bloke is convinced something big is coming but are we all ready for it .Are you sure:?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

3 Normal bloke not into UFO:S Aliens ETC has close encounter with something not human not just once but twice.

This is what I was trying to tell someone in the "Im sick of ascension threads" thread (lol). They said ascension had no place on ATS, it was nothing to do with aliens and conspiracies and was just new age .

Aliens and UFO's are VERY much to do with ascension, we are all linked into this. What I cant work out is if they are trying to help us or stop us. I think the truth is a bit of both, some alien races are really trying to help and others are desperatly trying to stop it. All we need to do is work out which is which

Im trying not to be biased and think its the greys and reptiles that are against us just because they dont look nice and have a bad reputation, but it does seem to point this way a bit doesn t it. The whole history of these two races (that we've been told about..disinformation maybe..?) says they are bad.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Seems a tweak silly to me for someone to say they are "sick of" a type of thread or another. Seems a simple matter to just go to different threads that one isn't sick of. Don't let that sway you from your investigations.

I think all of this..... the spiritual, the scientific, the quest for proof of EBEs, abduction, enlightenment..... I think it's likely there are all pieces of the whole, and maybe the assembly of the puzzle is dependent upon all of the holders of the pieces to fit them together on the same board. I wrote a short story long ago, wherein 'keys' were left with different cultures, sometimes opposing warring cultures, and these were clues to a bigger picture that would only be useful when the differences could be put aside long enough for the holders to unite. I thought it was an original idea at the time; now, I seriously doubt it.

It was just a story, right?

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Just some more information from another source .
It is more ascension rhetoric and it adds more grist to the mill stone.
At the end of this journey perhaps we might make bread
link below.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The OP does raise a good point. Ascension simply means to rise to a different level. This is often assumed to mean that we transcend the need for a physical body. This may not necessarily be the case. Also, there is no guarantee that the entire world will ascend together, perhaps some will resist. It certainly could be messy and I think a lot of people aren't prepared for this sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
The OP does raise a good point. Ascension simply means to rise to a different level. This is often assumed to mean that we transcend the need for a physical body. This may not necessarily be the case. Also, there is no guarantee that the entire world will ascend together, perhaps some will resist. It certainly could be messy and I think a lot of people aren't prepared for this sort of thing.

Yes I am thinking this more and more, I just feel my spirit is moving ahead of my body but that I will still need my body but only as a vessel.
Today I had to go shopping and I just felt out of place, I felt everything and everyone around me was moving differently to me. The people were asleep, so asleep, yet I was still in their dimension but my mind/spirit was not. I could still walk around, pay for things but the people were not in tune with my spirit. I did not want to be in this shop, I thought about how id like to just sit and meditate at that very second for hours. I thought how I could understand monks living in mountain hide aways for years with the same set of clothes , not worrying about anything except contemplation, meditation and spirit. It would be wonderful if we all could become awake then I would not feel others are so asleep.

I know this life is not possible for us all but imagine if we were all awake what I totally different world it would be.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

So headlightone, your thread asked Are we ready for ascension, really really ready? What is your conclusion? Is humanity ready really ready for all this?
I dont think we are ready because its a process which is on going, and when we are ready we will know. You ask Are we Sure? Im sure ascension is a real change going on but no Im not sure people are ready for it at all. They are also not ready to even accept its happening.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I have NO idea who is trying to send me messages, I wish I did. I have also tryed to work out if they are of a negative source, but I cant really work this out. No its not coming from my own mind, Ive seen too much now to think its just me making it up.

Yes I agree that this could all be a trap, "Hey come this way step into my ship" and then it to all be some sort of galactic prison ship...oh yes Ive covered every angle lol.

Hey what can we do? Just trust out heart and hope. Im convinced the governments will lauch some fake alien invasion. Today on the news in the UK there was a confirmation by the authorities of a UFO over England and they were dening reports of it attacking the police. The report was done in a very serious way. I have NEVER heard of such a report before in the UK, for them to actually mention attack and UFO in the same report to me is startling.

Wow that is strange. I don't think they have started taking it that seriously here in America yet.

But it is odd that news agencies in the UK would actually take a UFO account seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Wow that is strange. I don't think they have started taking it that seriously here in America yet.

But it is odd that news agencies in the UK would actually take a UFO account seriously.

Yes we've had no end of serious UFO reports in the UK the last few weeks, a day dont go by without a UFO report here. Someone pointed out though on another thread some thing very interesting.... our prime minister is NOT popular, hes really struggling with everything and to keep him in power they've released all this UFO stuff to take the heat off him. I said my god he must be in a bad way if hes relying on ET s to keep him out of the news. lol

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Think of ascension as (God's) way of working around the kinks. It is evolution... but in the end, it all just is.

Even all the hard scientific observation of "universal constants", such as "gravity" and "lightspeed" are subject to change, pray they meet a challenge somewhere in the mix... which they have before and will again.

Keep your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground. Balance.

Oh and like one poster said, everything becomes "physical" once it becomes your reality... because all "physical" really is in the end is colors, shapes, and vibratory sensations (how you think/feel about something). How you think/ feel about something changes the pattern as your feelings about it change. An evolution of thought and emotion will bring an evolution in color and shape.

Think of a neverending scale of gradually changing tonal difference, and within each tonal difference, there's infinite overtones inside of overtones...

infinity goes on forever, because it is fractal, but it also loops forever... because it always meets back at source... but each time, the moment sprouts infinite amounts ofg different probably moments....

ascension basically is being able to tune into the infinite probability of omnipresence, and afterwards gradually becoming masters of the illusion that is. Infinite realization is like a slow drip fed cure for the soul. If it comes any faster, it coiuld overwhelm us and we could self destruct.

That won't happen, though. There have been measures put in place to facilitate us gradually.

Infinity is ultra heavy, man.

Peace by Peace.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Think of ascension as (God's) way of working around the kinks. It is evolution... but in the end, it all just is.

Keep your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground. Balance.

ascension basically is being able to tune into the infinite probability of omnipresence, and afterwards gradually becoming masters of the illusion that is. Infinite realization is like a slow drip fed cure for the soul. If it comes any faster, it coiuld overwhelm us and we could self destruct.

That won't happen, though. There have been measures put in place to facilitate us gradually.

Infinity is ultra heavy, man.

Peace by Peace.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by dunwichwitch]

Love your post, yes its fed to us in a drip drip cure for the soul, any faster would overwhelm us, I totally agree with this statemant.

We are feeling the process of ascension, ascension itself would be too much for us to handle now, but in time we will adapt. We are adapting slowly. We have to evolve slowly as we increase our frequency.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Really good points which resonate with me.
The physical reality of colours shapes vibrations being a illusion trying to
master the illusion ,I like that mastering the real and now enviroment is
something whch is going to take hard introspective analysis and contemplation.
Tonal differances I do believe our existance and being is supported in a type of celestial pattern of them but you need to look outside of the illusion to become aware of them.
Infinity being fractal looping back to itself it really is an immaculate design.
Ascension a methodology for the human body to embrace higher spiritual
concepts.
The spirituality and biology must evolve and you are right its a marathon not a sprint.
These steps you mention ,It is good to hope that events are being monitored.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ill tell you what you want what you really really want so tell me what you
want what you really really want .It sounds like the lyrics of a Spice Girls
hit.Ill be sporty, will you be posh can you pout
No seriously the thread was done after a few glasses of vino and it looks a bit dramatic

The gist of it is people are recognising changes with their bodies and their
minds and this could be a place or forum to discuss and analyse events as they unfold.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

Ill tell you what you want what you really really want so tell me what you
want what you really really want .It sounds like the lyrics of a Spice Girls
hit.Ill be sporty, will you be posh can you pout
No seriously the thread was done after a few glasses of vino and it looks a bit dramatic

The gist of it is people are recognising changes with their bodies and their
minds and this could be a place or forum to discuss and analyse events as they unfold.

No I cant pout can you? I'll be baby shes the nicest of the bunch.

Your thread was done on a couple of glasses of vino so thats why its dramatic
so if you hadnt have had the wine would that mean we'd get more or less really's? My question was a serious one whether we were really really ready, I was just using your title! Funny Ive posted a few things recently and got U2Us saying "you been funny?" Sorry but I wasnt.

Yes I agree its a slow process and this is the correct way to go, I remember when I first started meditating and I got a massive overload of psychic information , it really did send me a bit mad for several weeks, too much information too soon.

So any takers for the remaining 3 members , theres scary (mm can think of a few who would fit that role), posh (ive turned down that one) and ginger.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join