It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you really ready for ascension? Are you sure?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Acsension for some will be very testing and troublesome. Earthly and social periods never experienced in your time will happen, I will now try to list.

1)Individual biological spiritual evolution .

2)Earthquakes volcanos possible polar shift.

3)Darkness resulting in neighbour hoods panic .

DO YOU feel you will answer these neighbours? Considering these days no body speaks to no one.

Considering before all this there will be lack of fuel. Financial depression. and general social apathy , and a feeling of deep human anxiety how will you actually feel with your ascension?

How many will step up to the plate and finally accept their calling?

This will not be easy will it??

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
No your not wrong this will not be easy. I sometimes wonder what I will do in this situation.
I like my home, with heating and food, how will I react to my neighbour banging down my door saying its light at 3am whats going on??

Will there be days of extreme violence? Will people respond well?

No I dont think they will. Possible looting, panic and general fear.

Is the light force up to this? I hope so.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I dont quite understand.

If you 'ascend' , you lose your physical body, or your physical body fundamentally changes for the better, correct?

And if you do not ascend, you stay the same, right?

So if there are calamities, and the electricity stays out, how would this be ascension? If you ascended, wouldnt you be beyond the need for electricity, air conditioning and etc? And if you werent ascended, wouldnt you be freaked out at the social disorder? See what i mean?

If random disasters of unprecedented scale really start happening, if we arent already ascended we are dead meat.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Heh, good point, true that.

The things he describes are the things thst may come before the whole ascension begins ( why this has to be so, i do not know, its only a theory out there not necesarily mine
)

Anyway, speaking for me, i'm mentally prepared for the things that may come, at least i like to think so, because who knows what kind of terrible poo comes along that makes you crack and crumble. But in short, i like to believe that i am ready for what may come but if it doesn't all the better
Prepare for the worst but hope for the best. I do not think ascension is something that forces your way, you have to want it and work for it but it will make things easier if it is real. Yeah i'm ready to die or ascend in the events that will face me in the future.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I live a pretty bummy life as is.So we humans will just have to adapt to the situation somehow.Its not like it hasn't been done before.People will just have to learn without todays modest means as in personal entertainment,eating out,technology etc.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If this is your definition of "ascension", maybe you should check the dictionary for the word ascension.

You make it sound like an accident waiting to happen.

Cheer up and don't be so gullible!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think the OP knows thats what ascension means, the points hes made I think happen to the Earth prior to it, but Im not really sure how all this plays out either.
How it all links in with "false man made catastrophes" is another point to think about.

Who knows how it will all happen but I just hope I dont get burried under my house post Earthquake without ascending.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I hope everything plays out in the great Hollywood tradition with happy endings for all .
Unfortunately this is hardly ever the case and complex situtations will no doubt be created.Some information is out there on the net mostly channeled.
earthly events human symptoms alien intervention.all connected to this approaching ascension.
Our DNA will evolve 3600 strands is quoted,a possible cataclysmic event
will herald a new golden age . Most of this information is channeled and therefore open to trust question interpretation.
The basis of my post is I know things are changing and change is never easy. A lot of sacrifices will probably have to be made are the population
going to like it .The social living enviroment now is soft and the wake up call will be massive.
Will ascension pull us through lets wait and see.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, ascension only refers to transmitting your concious into a higher state. You don't really lose your physical body, you still keep it. You might have less need for energy, or electricity, but you will use it sometimes, oh, and it won't exactly be "Evolution" either. Just becoming what we were meant to be. After all, Evolution is a purely scientific word, and the Ascension will be the final fusion between Science and Mysticism.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
Well, ascension only refers to transmitting your concious into a higher state. You don't really lose your physical body, you still keep it. You might have less need for energy, or electricity, but you will use it sometimes, oh, and it won't exactly be "Evolution" either. Just becoming what we were meant to be. After all, Evolution is a purely scientific word, and the Ascension will be the final fusion between Science and Mysticism.

I like this description very much. Lets hope this is what ascension is about.
You should post this description on all naturals thread as I think it explains it very well. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Is the OP talking about ascension or the rapture? I guess I don't understand why all of the catastrophies are necessary for ascension.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You're welcome!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I quoted it in the other ascension thread..hope you dont mind but they attacked me saying I was just following some body elses opinion. Yet this is not true I read your description and I thought it rang true to me..this does not mean Im following anothers opinion it merely confirmed my own.

"Just becoming what we were meant to be"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Bang on there Techno. You can't fully ascend with a physical body. You have to die for that one. Now,I fear/see/predict that alot of people will see this is the way to go.(suicides a go go) But we're all going to get to that point eventually. So there's no need to rush into anything,as there's eternity to think of. And I certainly don't think that people will have to even be fully aware of themselves to get to an ascension level after death. Everyone has this energy inside of us,we will all have to deal with it at some point. If we truly are all one,it won't matter who's been meditating for 5 days or 50 years.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Headlightone do you feel we will be given signs and guidance when the time approaches? I am a follower of The Galactic Federation of Light, they say that those ready to ascend will be told to go to a certain area of the Earth, here they will recieve the light of the sun to complete their ascension, and those not ready for ascension will be lead away from the light so it does not damage them.

Im starting to see strange numbers on clocks like 1111 or 1234 and such like, I also hear strange tones of 4 coming out of electrical equipment . Batteries are being drained over night in my household equipment and radios are coming on without being in use. Are these signs or just coincidences? I also have ringing in my ears which often has a four tone beep over the top of it. What is significant with the number 4 in all this do you know?

I REALLY feel some one is trying to tell me some thing desperatly but I just cant understand what the message is, how am I to understand it?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I'd be interested to know how you intend to discern whether such 'messages' are from who they claim to be, as opposed to coming from deceptive sources or even your own subconscious.

For instance say some starship enters the atmosphere and says "everybody who is ready to ascend step to the left". A white beam comes down, and you would just step into it? Or perhaps some disembodied voice coming into your head and saying, "I am Arturas of the Galactic Federation. It is time to ascend, take the special knife and severe yourself from the mortal coil", would you follow the instruction? Etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have NO idea who is trying to send me messages, I wish I did. I have also tryed to work out if they are of a negative source, but I cant really work this out. No its not coming from my own mind, Ive seen too much now to think its just me making it up.

Yes I agree that this could all be a trap, "Hey come this way step into my ship" and then it to all be some sort of galactic prison ship...oh yes Ive covered every angle lol.

Hey what can we do? Just trust out heart and hope. Im convinced the governments will lauch some fake alien invasion. Today on the news in the UK there was a confirmation by the authorities of a UFO over England and they were dening reports of it attacking the police. The report was done in a very serious way. I have NEVER heard of such a report before in the UK, for them to actually mention attack and UFO in the same report to me is startling.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

OK mate, well good luck with whatever course of action you take. I'd be more concerned about being vaporised than beamed up to a prison ship. Personally, if I ever see a white beam come down, I'm running as fast as I can in the other direction, and if I hear a voice in my head about ascension I'll turn up the ipod

I feel apprehensive about ascension / rapture / etc believers for being 'bluebeam' fodder. Seriously, good luck

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well time will tell whont it. I whont be walking into any blue beam thats for sure! I think ascension is on more of a spiritual level than being taken in body form to some galactic mine to work for hundreds of years!

As long as I continue to grow in spirit I will accept this awakening as a good sign. My outlook now is so far removed from that of 6 months ago, that I will hopefully be able to tell the difference between ascension and a trick of the mind/ alien trap.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I consider that by just admitting to yourself that events in your life are
changing in a strange way is a huge step forward.
The binary numbers and other electrical glitches ms green mentioned I have also encountered. After some research on this ,I found a website that talked about them being caused by midwayers or spirit guides .They are prompting someone telling them they are there watching over them.
They also prompt to make you take a change of direction if you are deviating from a certain path.
All of these phenomenon are increasing as we approach ascension .
link provided.

www.1111spiritguardians.com...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by headlightone]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join