It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Has Rendezvous With The Sphinx

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
An example of a "strange" rumour related to the Sphinx.
From the thread "ancient civilizations, section forbidden egyptology", february 2008 :

reply posted on 5-2-2008 @ 07:08 PM by azzllin

Please forgive my intrusion but i have to share this, you will have to take my word for it as i have no evidence of the conversation, all i can do is reasure you that it did happen and this thread has amazed me even more concerning it.

In 2001 i lived in AZ near Winslow very close to the Navajo nation, i had a friend who took me to the second mesa which is home to the Hopi, we where there to see a katchina dance and celebration, at night time i sat with a few men who where talking about live the universe and everything, when an old man who i was told later was an elder shamen who lived in Hotvilla which is the Hopi seat, he told us a story which i cant repeat here.

However i can tell you that he said when the Sphinx is finally opened and the Magic is discovered, it will lead three world leaders to convince other world leaders to stop the fighting, he said this will be the first day of the new world, as i said i wont reveal everything he said that is not for me to do, but i did get the impression that many many people will die before hand."

Anyone esle?

edit to add external quote tags

[edit on 16-6-2008 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alazar
Here is my point : the Great Sphinx of Giza, in Egypt, is about to be "opened" soon. This opening will be worldwide live on TV and astonishing by it's "mechanism". It will sound like a sacred ceremony and reveal the entrance of the famous "Hall of Records", an underground labyrinth where artefacts of Atlantis will be shown on our screens.

Hi Alazar, in Holland we say, “The wish is the father of the thought”.
It sorely would be marvellous when it would happen the way you hope, but I think it is far too late for that.
I think that they, “Hawass and his friends”, have already found almost everything around and below the Sphinx that good be found, but keep it as long as possible under wrap.
The reason for that is that everything that undoubtedly good prove and especially on worldwide live TV that certain AE “facts ??” are totally wrong or prove that it came from a much older timeframe then they claimed for decades as impossible will “never” see the light of day.
For example, look how they handled the visible erosion around the Sphinx that obvious good only be done by streaming water during a very long time of rainfall.
But there are more examples of such.

But that is just my opinion, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Cayce did say that the hall of records will not be discovered or allowed to be entered until humankind has grown up quite a bit and has given up much of its selfishness. Looking at the state of world affairs, I don't think were even near that point, unless things change drastically for some reason. The world still has a lot of growing up to do IMO.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey there win 52,

Sounds like we had the same kind of 'waking deams' ... between 1992-1994 everything in my life changed (and I do mean everything) ... then from around 1995-2005 I acquired a stream of info on this subject fom a variety of sources (conventional and alternative).

I thought (at the time) it was something perculiar to me - but there seems to be more and more of us surfacing by the day.
I find that encouraging.

I find this very exciting but unfortunately it's difficult to know how to express such details without coming across like a 'weirdo' ... this is what has held me back for over a decade.

Well Met. Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
sorry to disappoint you all but if there was anything underneath the sphinx then it is long gone by now.

i attended a 'private audience' (so-called for legal reasons) in london in 1996 (i think) where they told an interesting story and showed a video to prove what they said was true. i saw this video (starring non other than zahi hawass) and there is no denying that they knew and were planning to open the passage under the sphinx on 'live tv' back then.

some of the details of that story are detailed here

so you have to ask, if they knew about the tunnel way back then and planned a 'live' opening of it... what happened and why, 13 years later, are we still waiting to find out what's underneath the sphinx?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Nice Thread/Read. I'll be on later to contribute more. But for now, I've always known that Ancient Pyramids all over the world, held secrets, signs and so on. Thanks for the great thread!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ok everyone, thanks for the new comments.

Spacevisitor, I d'on't think that local autthorities in Giza or Egypt will initiate this live coverage of the discovery.
I feel specifically that they will forced by popular/international pressure to show up the rest of the discovery that some maverick(s) would have made and announced before. For example, if some group shows any video proof of the Hall of Records and the exact localisation of the entrance, officials in Egypt will be driven to let the things emerge. Don't forget that the Giza Plateau "belongs", in a way, to world patrimonial department, as registered by Unesco.

Tifoil, I know the sentence of Cayce about the "right time" of the opening. I just think that this notion of "the world must stop to be egoist" has been misunderstood. I can't imagine that mankind has to be "kind" to allow such an event as the opening of the Hall of Records. Truly, this discovery has to emerge at the right time to be correctly "given" to the world. But there is no connexion, in my mind , between the collective moral standard and the opening.

Justy, the rumour in 1996 about the Hall already opend is just a hoax for me.
I don't believe one second that any group (alternative as Hurtak buddies or official as Hawass company) has accessed to the deep core of The Hall; maybe some of theme have found some clues or pieces of elements. But any speculation about "yes, we are about to enter the corridor under the sphinx in our next tv show" is just a lie or a fantasy. As i said, when this will be live on tv for everyone to see, it will come as "a thief in the night"....

Win and Woody, please, come on, don't be shy ! There is no fear to seem "weirdo" on this site for you. Give us the details of your past dreams/intuitions/deductions about the access to the Sphinx. I am sure that the riddle of the place will come piece by piece, like a gigantic puzzle in space and time. That's why the Web is precious : to picture the puzzle and to undesrtand what will come next in front of the Sphinx.

Time draws near.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Welcome on the thread, Trams.

It's all about this : secrets and signs under and around the pyramids.

That's why, for me, i focus on matter of the entrance of the Giza pyramids, as rumoured in the old traditions : The Sphinx.

The aim of the thread is this : try to make a collective synthesis about the WHERE, WHEN,WHO,HOW and WHAT.

For me, clearly : The right paw of the Sphinx, in the part covered by The Stele of Thotmosis IV, using a specific sound by the right person(s) with the right tone at the right time.

Then, the Magic will begin....

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just a little pause in the debate.

Some would call this commercial about the Sphinx a piece of "synchronicity". It's recent and related to something coming in 2010...

Take a look on this not-so-wild prediction disguised in a funny and lightly short movie of 90 seconds...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Correct link :

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No, not kindness, but maturity. A certain level of maturity which yes, would have to include a loss of ego, at least from today's standards. It is necessary, so that which is found would be shared equally with all nations of the world. And most important, what is found in this hall of records cannot be used for selfish or evil ends by any individuals or governments.

Do you really feel the people and governments of our world are ready for such a find? And that they would be willing to share it equally with everyone? I suggest you take a better look around yourself at the behavior of the worlds governments and ask yourself if you feel they are really up to the task. So according to Cayce, it simply won't be found, and if it is it can't be entered until the majority of humanity has reached a certain level of advancment.

I'm sure there will be some minor discoveries made in Egypt in the near future, but I seriously doubt the discovery of a hall of records that details a heretofore unknown ancient human past, that was filled with amazing technology, would be allowed to be discovered at this time in human history. This would be a find of incredible proportions that would be clearly one of the greatest discoveries in human history.

Of course your welcome to believe whatever you wish, but your overly enthusiastic desire to see this discovery may lead to disappointment for you. The time will come for such a discovery, but you'll have to wait and I would suggest preparing yourself for the chance that it may never be found, at least not in our lifetimes.

Best of luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks for your reaction , tinfoil, but I don't share your pessimism.

I do believe that this discovery will be made in our lifetimes, based on solid clues.

But most of all, I don't expect that mankind has to become mature BEFORE it is announced. At the contrary, I think that the discovery itself might create a kind of acceleration for people to get mature on many levels, including spiritual and scientifical.

You are absolutely right about the need to be cautious when this event will happen because it could be used by a nation, government, sect, lobby or for selfish interests.

The maturity is needed, yes : but not from all mankind at this time. An impossible or utopian task, it would be... Only by those who will be in charge to explore the place and announce the opening. The one(s) responsible has(have) to be really mature, for sure. That's what Cayce suggested in his readings. His innuendo was that those who had sealed this place 12500 years ago would come back (by the mechanism of reincarnation and inner memories) to open it themselves, acting with a sense of fulfilling a higher purpose (Cayce called the opening of the Hall of Records a "gift by God, a reservation for His children").

But you are truly onto something : those with no selfish intentions will subtly understand "the beauty and the truth" of the opening. It's sacred meaning.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alazar

Spacevisitor, I feel specifically that they will forced by popular/international pressure to show up the rest of the discovery that some maverick(s) would have made and announced before. For example, if some group shows any video proof of the Hall of Records and the exact localisation of the entrance, officials in Egypt will be driven to let the things emerge. Don't forget that the Giza Plateau "belongs", in a way, to world patrimonial department, as registered by Unesco.

Hi Alazar,

I sorely understand what you mean, and I really wish that it would happen that way, but this is the problem.

Historical Paper from Circular Times Archives 1997
As written by Robert Bauval

Archaeological Developments at Giza
by Robert Bauval

On the 14th April 1996, Dr Zahi Hawass announced in the Egyptian press that there were secret tunnels under the Sphinx and around the Pyramids and stated his belief that these tunnels would prove to “carry many secrets of the building of the Pyramids.”

www.robertschoch.net... lar%20Times.htm

So they know of the existence of secret tunnels under the Sphinx and around the Pyramids for more then at least 12 years now, and probably even much longer.
Don’t you think that they know every inch of those secret tunnels by now and find already everything in it?

I hope not of course, but would that not be very naive then.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi spacevisitor, welcome back on earth.

"
So they know of the existence of secret tunnels under the Sphinx and around the Pyramids for more then at least 12 years now, and probably even much longer.
Don’t you think that they know every inch of those secret tunnels by now and find already everything in it?

I hope not of course, but would that not be very naive then.
"

That's my not-so-naive bet : they do NOT know every inch of those tunnels, and more than that, they can NOT access to these underground corridors they already suspect to be there.

Let me tell you a little story about this : there is , near the Giza site, people living around. When you ask some of them about the rumours, some don't know what to tell. A few keep their mouth shut. But one or two are ready to talk about : for these brave ones, even the authorities don't have "a clue" or the means to access deep underground (about 33 meters) to explore the Hall.

It's not about excavantion or digging in the ground by night. It's all about finding the right "entrance" to go deep beneath the Sphinx, "step by step".

You're right when you say that they know about the existence of tunnels since a long long time.
But you're wrong about their full capacity to get there with the appropriate means which have been "incorporated" to the architecture of the site.

Some places have to keep closed ,even for high-tech scientists and soldiers, until the right "master of keys" come and open up the door...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Let me tell you a little story about this : there is , near the Giza site, people living around. When you ask some of them about the rumours, some don't know what to tell. A few keep their mouth shut. But one or two are ready to talk about : for these brave ones, even the authorities don't have "a clue" or the means to access deep underground (about 33 meters) to explore the Hall.

It's not about excavantion or digging in the ground by night. It's all about finding the right "entrance" to go deep beneath the Sphinx, "step by step".

You're right when you say that they know about the existence of tunnels since a long long time.
But you're wrong about their full capacity to get there with the appropriate means which have been "incorporated" to the architecture of the site.

Some places have to keep closed ,even for high-tech scientists and soldiers, until the right "master of keys" come and open up the door...

Very interesting info indeed Alazar, so there is still hope.
May I ask you who you think those right "master of keys" are, or good be?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alazar

So I guess you don't believe in the 1000 yrs of peace mentioned in the Bible and also by Cayce? That would certainly qualify as a time of utopia.

Interesting point about the discovery waking poeple up though. Could be, one can never say for sure how the future will unfold.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Justy, the rumour in 1996 about the Hall already opend is just a hoax for me.
I don't believe one second that any group (alternative as Hurtak buddies or official as Hawass company) has accessed to the deep core of The Hall; maybe some of theme have found some clues or pieces of elements. But any speculation about "yes, we are about to enter the corridor under the sphinx in our next tv show" is just a lie or a fantasy. As i said, when this will be live on tv for everyone to see, it will come as "a thief in the night"....

it is not rumour or hoax, lie or fantasy - i saw it with my own eyes and the film was shown to a few hundred people in 1996. it showed zahi hawass at the back end of the sphinx by the doorway rattling on about how not even indiana jones could have dreamed of the moment when they opened the tunnel on live tv. now you can call me a liar (and bauval and hancock) if you wish but perhaps you should check a little more into the existence of this film before writing it off so off-handly.

bauval and hancock had to sign non-disclosure agreements that they would not make the information known PUBLICLY (hence the term 'private audience' was used instead after they had legal advice that they would not be breaking it) and they showed the film to back up their claims after hawass lied about it and them. he has been caught out lying on many occasions and i wouldn't trust him one little bit.

now 'maybe' they haven't been underneath the sphinx yet but they sure knew about it back in 1995 when hawass made that film and were certainly making plans to do so.

perhaps it is just another case of egypts' schizophrenic attitude towards foreigners discovering new things and wanting to investigate them. perhaps they may find something which would rewrite egypts' history and that is something they do not want. reading rudolf gantenbrinks' story about his experiences there with his upuaut robot shows you just how fickle they seem to be from day to day in wanting/not wanting investigations into their ancient past to proceed smoothly (including hawass's resignation (later reinstated) at the time) and they way gantenbrink was treated (causing him to finally pull out of the 'joint' project in disgust).

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I read it would be opened somewhere behind one of the ears.

Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was thinking more like lifting the tail?? LMAO

Ok that was REALLY just a joke. However, i think it will be an interesting day BUT imagine this, if they DO find something worth anything it will "disappear" in the dead of night and when we come to hear about what they found it will be just like:

"Oh and we found nothing of importance. Lots of dust and a few rat droppings" then it will be back to life as usual!

Who really knows with all this type of thing going on!!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey woody

In my dream we are going to be many from all around the globe.

The truth can not stay concealed. People are going to wake up...I mean they will remember. It is part of the fabric we are made of...part of a greater understanding we will soon see as reality.

They are certainly trying to keep something covered up. That rout is never successful.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join