It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien "buddy sytem" after Disclosure THEORETICALLY SPEAKING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have often thought of this theory and decided to make this thread as I don't think anyone else has thought about it. Imagine the situation - We all now KNOW aliens exist and have been here to our planet before. They breath air and drink water. Or drink air and breath water

Even the skeptics all know, they feel stupid but counter with the "how were we meant to know those grainy videos were real ?" So before the arrival of our new alien friends, our leaders and their leaders agree on an integration experiment.

That is, each family/household has an alien guest stay at their home for an undisclosed period of time. Now although we vary in our languages, our body language and other respects, they seem to understand what we mean if we speak and use body language/gestures.

Some people may even exaggerate the gestures, like some people do on holiday if they do not speak the local tongue.

So we all have an alien stay at our home, get to know us and how we live, sample our foods, learn about our history, exchange knowledge of the sciences, arts, etc. I feel this would be the most amazing thing to happen to a human being ever.

Do you think this outcome is possible ? Would it be better just to have their appointed official meet our appointed official at some approved location ?

After having thought about it, I find my "mass migration" theory to be plausible only if the percentage of aliens left on the home planet is greater than 90% (or less lol this is just speculation) to continue to advance as we do in our daily lives.

I'd like to hear any comments on this theory. Maybe you can elaborate on some parts I missed, sort of like a work in progress.

I better press Post New Topic before I decide to just close this tab.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What if they are already staying at our home?

Think about that next time you hear a bump in the night.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I often do. Like when the tv or cabinet suddenly creaks or makes a snap sound.

I once had a funny experience where I was in the kitchen making toast, and I felt a presence or something. I said jokingly "if someone's there let me know" and a plug that was resting on a protruding socket fell causing me to sprint from the kitchen and tell my brother. It was probably one of those coincidence moments in life. Or the "presence" felt the fear I had and didn't wish to stress me again.

It'll all become clear one day.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yeh - I am sitting there with Bob (Bob is the name I gave to my flat alien / mate).

So were watching Aliens (Sigorney Weaver, believe it or not) and Bob turns to me and says, Well Brei, I happen to have a nice flat metal table upstairs, with some not so intimidating instruments... by the way Brei, on the way up the stairs, watch that cow on the right, whilst it does not stink, you may find that it's ass hole is missing, eyes out etc, you humans call it mutilation, we call it experimentation (what was 100 steaks to you anyway). Thats just my friends playing halloween tricks on the local kids - you know, for kicks.

So, Brei, do you want to watch this fake garbage (aliens, pftt) or take a wee ride with me and my friends?

Personally, Id prefer the film. But what do I know, eh?

Brei.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

You're coming off as condescending. Was that the desired effect ?

And who says these mutilations are performed by aliens ? Did I miss the proof?

I apologize if I just misinterpreted what you wrote.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would imagine that there might be those capable of coming and going without our knowing it. They might also just have some small android body somewhere within your home you just can't see also.

The science fiction movie Darkman was similar to this abilty by periodically shutting us off. Some people claim this because their eyes were dry as if staring without blinking for several minutes. I've recalled this as if I was sleeping with my eyes open.

A few times I've heard noises as if some squeeky plastic toy was moving around my bedroom. And no, I don't have a blow up doll.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
dude it's totally been done:

with hilarious results!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

Hi Trilateral_Insignia,

No, I did not mean to be condescending. The thread was hypothetical in nature and I was therefore playing with a concept.

Take it with a pinch of salt please - no offense intended, just some fun.

P.s. The origins of cattle mutilations are undetermined, but thats for another day.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

LOL!!!!

After rereading your post, I realised that the alien is/was trying to get you into the position where he could anal probe you

Oh I'm from Scotland btw. Not sure if this is true but I heard Scots and Irish are descendants of the same "tribe". I also heard that some Egyptian queen settled in Ireland before coming to Scotland. Settling in in both countries.

I'd love to be descended from Egyptians. Even though I was born with blonde hair (now its browny-blonde).

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

cool

i like this topic...i would love to meet all the good beings even the bad ones that turned good..

i really would like to meet..
www.nibiruancouncil.com...
and
www.youtube.com...

(*_^)

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

And who said that we cannot have some fun with aliens?

I, for one am up for it!!

Brei.

Edit: P.s. The Scots derived from the Irish - makes you feel good - huh?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Listen, times are tough all over. So if this little alien buddy of ours wants to keep a roof over his/hers/its head, it better contribute to the rent and be willing to do windows.

Oh, and I hope he's mechanically inclined enough to convert our vehicle from a gas guzzler to one that runs on water.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It also better do the bloody dishes and cut the grass.

Any complaints from it, and i'll report it to customs. England will have to pay it's national insurance and tax.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I wonder how long it would take before FOX turned this noble concept into a reality show?

"Trading Space-Races" Mondays at 8, 7 Central.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

I think it would be called:

Honey, I'm home!!

And then the alien starts the cooking and anal probing.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Wow

Lion people!!! I want to meet them too. 12-16 feet tall, gentle natured, wise and they have manes. You could clap (pet) them and scratch behind their ears. :p

Edit: I don't think cats like having their bellies rubbed.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by trilateral_insignia]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think this would be a wonderful idea but some how I dont think that will ever happen. When not if Disclosure happens, I doubt they will be aloud to do that, they have rules just like us. Disclosure will be much much much more controlled than that. I think after they tell us they exist we have to wait years before meeting any of them.

new topics

top topics

join