It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Proof of Alien Existance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Guys,

i have recently started to participate in this excellent forum, which all unites us ( i hope ) in the search for the "truth". We want to belive, some of us had sightings, some even more than a few.
But what is the "truth"? The truth we seek, at least in this pat of the ATS, is the definitive proof on the existance of intelligent life in the universe, but more than that, that this form of life visits us on a regular basis, possibly it has been doing that since the ancient times.

More than that, the "truth" we seek also is to know if our governaments ( i live in europe ) have had contact on a certain level, maybe recovering a ship, maybe recovering dead corpses, alive, or the "truth" that contains them all is the fact that certain parts of our governaments have direct and continous contact with an alien form.

There are hints, clues, alleged witnesses, but never something clear,definitive.

I've had 3 sightings in my life ( one recently ), and since i was a kid ( like probably most of you ) i wanted to BELIVE.

Well this video which i posted, which i'm sure has been posted already ( and i apologige for that ) i feel gives the definitive answer to a midlevel, sort of say, "truth" that we seek.
After i saw this video, my attitude changed from "i think there is an alien form ou there visiting us, and therefore that there is life in the universe, and we are not alone" to "i know there is", and that is a big change in mindframe if you think about it.

I saw it maybe a year ago.

The video shows clearly, i feel it's genuine since i was taped off the shuttle, and it has been shown also on mass media ( as if it was a guarantee!), objects moving agaist the earth's gravity, one in reletion with the others, very doubtably man made, since their manouvers were impressively fluid ( the shuttle cant move like that, it's more bulky, as other rocket propelled satellites or ships ), and they appear out of nowhere, sometimes they move than they stop with respect to the earth's surface - can be seen when shot from above ( showing a great propulsion system - immagine if we could do that!!!!!), and finally they get in formation behind the shuttle and follow it...

I'm sure this all as been said, i apologize again ;-)

Of course this doesent yet prove that there are contacts between us and our governaments, but , in my view, also proves that our governaments know, and therefore a real "Conspiracy" exists. Tell that to Mulder and Scully!

Now, in my mind, we are a step closer to full disclosure, which i'm sure will not happen in the next months ( like sometimes we read posts about !), but i think in the next few decades or so it will happen, because more and more people see them, because they are popping up in videos that are harder to hide with the mass distributions of videocameras around the world, on the news ( we all saw like in the last few years UFOs started to come out of "b-media" sort of say, to be talked about on national news and on national important tv programs done by "respectable jurnalists" ( i.e. Larry King ).

I feel more and more people talk of UFOs now than in the '80....

so these ideas dont belong anymore only to guys like us, only to be ridiculed in certains environments, but they are part of the "popular culture" much more. And they will want to know....

Therefore lets keep up the work boys ! ;-)

Thanx for reading me and sorry for the long post!

S

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Your video doesn't work.
two lines.

Is it this one?

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Also, this was discussed here:

STS-75 Tether Incident - Mystery Solved!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Quick! Switch out the video with a real one, your post was actually nice...... aw..

Okay, moving on,

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thanks for that post and its ok it was long cause now we all have Proof of Alien Existance !! Thank you!

Now I'm gonna concentrat on Bigfoot!! I really would like to prove once and for all if ther are bigfoot!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If this thread is about definitive proof that your youtube link doesn't work, you have me convinced 100%.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok, how bout we don't turn this thread into a contest to see who can bash the OP the hardest. And as for the OP, please don't title your threads 100% proof of...or definitive proof of....because people come into those types of threads just waiting to tear them apart for being misleading.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasa

Google Video Link

I've had 3 sightings in my life ( one recently ), and since i was a kid ( like probably most of you ) i wanted to BELIVE.

Of course this doesent yet prove that there are contacts between us and our governaments, but , in my view, also proves that our governaments know,
I feel more and more people talk of UFOs now than in the '80...

Here's the video link properly posted. I watched it. Yes they look like UFO's. No it is not definitive proof to me. I do believe ET is here, but this is not definitive proof.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
sorry for the link Guys ;-)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The tether video is good. I've seen it before and it's convincing. Sound logic the objects are huge considering the trigonometry with the tether, but I'm not 100% positive it couldn't be something else. I don't know. I think more expert analysis is needed. Have any well known Ufologists w/ scientific credentials made any comments on the nature of the tether video ?

This is a convincing UFO video IMO. It's from the Hudson Valley wave.
The best proof maybe that video in the hands of someone in Las Vegas. That filmmaker mentioned it on C2C last week. Two kids in a car crapping themselves over a UFO hovering overhead. The guy won't release it though. The kids are supposedly afraid of MiB or whatever. @@:

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Schaden]

new topics

top topics

join